UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping: Constant 'call-outs' a compliment

3/10/13 1:23 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Constant call out

It's a double edged sword. You could take it as an offense, but I don't. I take it as a compliment. I've been no stranger to being insulted over the years, so I have very thick skin. These days, when people call me out, I look at it as a complement, because these days when somebody wins a fight, instead of calling out the champion, they call me out. Maybe it's name recognition, or maybe they think I'm an easier fight, but it's all good to me. I'm never going to be short of opponents, because plenty of people want to fight me. To all those people that call me out, I thank you.

read entire article...

3/10/13 1:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it read: 

Constant 'knock-outs' a compliment

3/10/13 2:42 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping has been slowly growing on me over the years.
3/10/13 3:11 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping seems to really enjoy his life/career. Delighted for him. Phone Post
3/10/13 5:52 PM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer

Bump 

3/10/13 6:17 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TTT Phone Post
3/10/13 7:11 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

I thought it read: 

Constant 'knock-outs' a compliment

Because his 2 career TKo/KO loses are a lot huh
3/10/13 7:24 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Meh Phone Post
3/10/13 7:36 PM
MMA_Hole
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KneeToFaceKO -  Meh Phone Post

Great comment. Would read again.
3/10/13 7:54 PM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - i'm a bisping fan but i think all the call outs are cause a lot of fighters see him as a big name easy win
But at least he has the nous to acknowledge that they may think it. But I think he's proved to the likes of Chael he wasn't a push over at all. Once people have been in there with him it's a different story these days, barring 20 year old Vitor. Phone Post
3/11/13 1:10 AM
MMA6053
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny guy is Mike but another vicious k.o defeat and I think the only person calling him out will be Dana.

Average fighter from start to finish.
3/11/13 1:17 AM
Overseer got owned by BCE
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for further comments. For studies. Phone Post
3/11/13 1:40 AM
ausgepicht

Chimp Strength -
big_roy_fan - i'm a bisping fan but i think all the call outs are cause a lot of fighters see him as a big name easy win
But at least he has the nous to acknowledge that they may think it. But I think he's proved to the likes of Chael he wasn't a push over at all. Once people have been in there with him it's a different story these days, barring 20 year old Vitor. Phone Post
Mike has never being mounted and had his back taken until the Chapel fight. Not sure what fight you watched. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.