UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate finished

3/10/13 7:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kying418
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess this means he won't be on top of the team points anymore in ibjjf tournaments?

(I know in lieu of everything that has happened, this is a tiny thing- but it will be interesting to see nevertheless.)
3/10/13 7:09 PM
tswanson223
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First... Source? Phone Post
3/10/13 7:10 PM
cawsie77
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His official fb account. Phone Post
3/10/13 7:13 PM
cawsie77
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Effective Immediately: Team Lloyd Irvin Affiliate Program is
Terminated!

I want to thank EVERY Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate for their loyalty and friendship throughout the years and especially during the last 2 months...

However there is clearly a lynch mob made up of a handful of people who will settle for NOTHING other than my head-on-a-stick or me hanging from a tree.

And I don't believe the majority of our community really wants nor benefits from this never ending pissing contest.
My purpose in making this statement is singular...

The lynch mob has been bullying and abusing my Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate members businesses,and that is downright unfair to them. Attacking me is one thing, attacking my affiliates unfairly is a completely different animal.

And in an effort to preserve my personal relationships with them I am disbanding the association.
This is to serve notice to the lynch mob members that they can stop targeting, bullying and attempting to harm my affiliates businesses because they are no longer affiliates. End of story.

-Lloyd Phone Post
3/10/13 7:16 PM
trianglegrrl
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/10/13 7:28 PM
GrahamJ

I can't believe us racists have won; poor Lloyd. :(
3/10/13 7:32 PM
Herbish1
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What pisses me off are the people who are commenting words of encouragement.
3/10/13 7:40 PM
cawsie77

Brainwashed. Phone Post
3/10/13 7:46 PM
Rob T
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, and I thought 3%ers were immune to criticism. How can I go ALL IN with Lloyd now?!
3/10/13 8:12 PM
twizzle97
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The lynch mob has been bullying his supporters. Lloyd is doing what he can to protect them

Oh please. Now he and his affiliates are the victims?! Phone Post
3/10/13 8:13 PM
JRockwell
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrahamJ - I can't believe us racists have won; poor Lloyd. :(
Yeah, the "hanging from a tree" race card victim thing is not gonna work here fren. Phone Post
3/10/13 8:24 PM
omoplautistic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay! Phone Post
3/10/13 8:29 PM
JRockwell
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omoplautistic - Yay! Phone Post
For real, I would count this as a victory for the victims and the people who have been rallying against him. Phone Post
3/10/13 8:33 PM
ElPulpo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigotry FTW!
3/10/13 8:34 PM
BJJWorkouts
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His victim syndrome is disgusting. Has he ever owned up to one case of misdoing? Phone Post
3/10/13 8:38 PM
shen
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 8:58 PM
Wow, playing both the Victim Card AND the Race Card in the same hand...?

I don't know poker terminology very well, but I THINK that's called either a "Straight Douchebag" or a "Royal Douchebag".
3/10/13 8:40 PM
JoejitsuMD
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is such a pathetic conman. It's sort of like the "I quit!" When you are about to get fired. Lol Phone Post
3/10/13 8:51 PM
omoplautistic
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JRockwell -
omoplautistic - Yay! Phone Post
For real, I would count this as a victory for the victims and the people who have been rallying against him. Phone Post
I think it would have been preferred if they had publicly left him and said why. This is kind of sneaky, and I imagine they'll still be connected somehow behind the scenes.

Still, nice to see his dirty dirty empire take hits. Phone Post
3/10/13 8:59 PM
BradGluckman
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Utter bullshit.... Im not even part of the school nor have been part of the school but this shit is going wayyyyy to fucking far. (excuse my language ).>> Everyone has been HELL bent on coming at your next one way or another and I never really paid attention to it until i really got into the sport but you produce..... Point.... BLANK... PERIOD!!!!!

You produce.. WTF more does these people want... If you weren't a minority that made it to the top and brought people with you, then what would you say....

As i once heard you say .. A pack of haters... that would consider them as just disliking your style and efforts.. This has gone far beyond this.... Everyone turned this shit into a fucking WITCH HUNT for WHAT!!!!!! Just to prove that hes a bad coach.????

and what now.... WTF did ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Of this BULL SHIT accomplish????

NOT A GOD DAMN THING BUT NEGATIVE press to the whole fucking sport.. not just HIM.. THIS IS A MAJOR HIT TO EVERYONE!!!!

I Know that people put in TIme and MONEY to get where they are and they needed someone to help them get there and HE DID EXACTLY THAT.... FUck all the business shit.... EVERYONE was so pressed on his marketing this and marketing that... ONCE someone goes wrong with eh gym they are all over that like.... WE KNEW something was going on.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT!!!!...

This team did what NOBODIES else team does and it now trying be torn apart off BULLSHIT>.....

WE AS a Community need to band together and stop all this lych mob shit.... SOMEONE DID WRONG.. its their damn fault... He cant control anyone moral compass more than the next man no matter how much you say they can... FUCKK THAT!!

ITS Just sad to see that people come out of the wood works for a FUCKING down fall of someone but stay fucking quite when they are on the rises... BUNCH OF FUCKING INGRATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * DRops Mic * IM OUT!

LOFL ^^^^^^ That was written by Sean Carn on his wall what a fucking moron
3/10/13 9:07 PM
omoplautistic

Who's Sean Carn? Phone Post
3/10/13 9:07 PM
Barbartha
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - Utter bullshit.... Im not even part of the school nor have been part of the school but this shit is going wayyyyy to fucking far. (excuse my language ).>> Everyone has been HELL bent on coming at your next one way or another and I never really paid attention to it until i really got into the sport but you produce..... Point.... BLANK... PERIOD!!!!!

You produce.. WTF more does these people want... If you weren't a minority that made it to the top and brought people with you, then what would you say....

As i once heard you say .. A pack of haters... that would consider them as just disliking your style and efforts.. This has gone far beyond this.... Everyone turned this shit into a fucking WITCH HUNT for WHAT!!!!!! Just to prove that hes a bad coach.????

NOT A GOD DAMN THING BUT NEGATIVE press to the whole fucking sport.. not just HIM.. THIS IS A MAJOR HIT TO EVERYONE!!!!

I Know that people put in TIme and MONEY to get where they are and they needed someone to help them get there and HE DID EXACTLY THAT.... FUck all the business shit.... EVERYONE was so pressed on his marketing this and marketing that... ONCE someone goes wrong with eh gym they are all over that like.... WE KNEW something was going on.... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT!!!!...

This team did what NOBODIES else team does and it now trying be torn apart off BULLSHIT>.....

WE AS a Community need to band together and stop all this lych mob shit.... SOMEONE DID WRONG.. its their damn fault... He cant control anyone moral compass more than the next man no matter how much you say they can... FUCKK THAT!!

ITS Just sad to see that people come out of the wood works for a FUCKING down fall of someone but stay fucking quite when they are on the rises... BUNCH OF FUCKING INGRATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * DRops Mic * IM OUT!

As I am reading I keep saying to myself "Gluckman is crazy"....then I read your last sentence. Sean Carn = brainwashed maniac.

3/10/13 9:08 PM
MarylandGrappler

Good Ridens
3/10/13 9:10 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Un-ber FUCKING..... Lievable???? The people on his page STILL commenting what a great guy he is and how much they respect him???

I know with some its the old seeing is believing situation, but these fools must be deaf dumb AND blind to not see what Lloyd is??
3/10/13 9:59 PM
ElPulpo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BradGluckman - Utter bullshit.... Im not even part of the school nor have been part of the school but this shit is going wayyyyy to fucking far. (excuse my language ).>> Everyone has been HELL bent on coming at your next one way or another and I never really paid attention to it until i really got into the sport but you produce..... Point.... BLANK... PERIOD!!!!!

All of the random capitalization is really fucking with my inner editor.
3/10/13 10:04 PM
shen
664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 10:04 PM
I dunno WHO Sean Carn is... but he writes LIKEEEEEEEE a total and complete idiots!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.