UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Team Lloyd Irvin affiliate finished

3/10/13 10:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
faixa branca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - Un-ber FUCKING..... Lievable???? The people on his page STILL commenting what a great guy he is and how much they respect him???

I know with some its the old seeing is believing situation, but these fools must be deaf dumb AND blind to not see what Lloyd is??
Yeah, I noticed that too. Are those people for real?? Phone Post
3/10/13 10:21 PM
MickColins
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen - Wow, playing both the Victim Card AND the Race Card in the same hand...?

I don't know poker terminology very well, but I THINK that's called either a "Straight Douchebag" or a "Royal Douchebag".
I was going to say, the race and victim card. He went straight to the OJ Simpson play book. Phone Post
3/10/13 10:29 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen - I dunno WHO Sean Carn is... but he writes LIKEEEEEEEE a total and complete idiots!!!

Lol- funny thing is this Sean dude has 3 daughters and preaches in his own page about respecting women, pointing out that he would kill any guy who would try and sex up his girls

Everything Lloyd holds dear!!
3/10/13 10:44 PM
PayItForward
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhY iS eVeRY One YelLiNg aND tyPInG LiKE tHIS??!I!?
3/10/13 11:38 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wonder if Lloyd still thinks his detractors "all failed"?
3/11/13 12:33 AM
shen
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhoRunsBarterTown - Lol were there any left before he ended it? I think masters rory and Adam were the only two people still trying it on.

Any "Singer" posts will probably be deleted, as mine have.
3/11/13 12:42 AM
omoplautistic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen -
WhoRunsBarterTown - Lol were there any left before he ended it? I think masters rory and Adam were the only two people still trying it on.

Whoa. And mine. Whoa. Do not have problems with things! Or mention them! Phone Post
3/11/13 12:53 AM
shen
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omoplautistic - 
shen -

Whoa. And mine. Whoa. Do not have problems with things! Or mention them! Phone Post

Repeat:

Those who shall not be named are good.

Those who shall not be named have never been involved with Lloyd Irvin.

Those who shall not be named did not ever want to be called "master".

Anything written to the contrary is a LIE and will get you sent to the "MMA.TV Re-education Camp" in Kaesong, North Korea.

Please comrades, continue on successfully with your positive and glorious threads which will illuminate our great and most glorious forum!
3/11/13 12:55 AM
Adam Singer
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shen check your PM
3/11/13 12:58 AM
RobMcKenzie

Very interested to hear the singer's take on all this. Phone Post
3/11/13 1:05 AM
omoplautistic
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Singer - Shen check your PM
Grand Master Shen has his own Prime Minister?? Wow! Phone Post
3/11/13 1:13 AM
ultimatestreetfighter

Adam Singer - Shen check your PM

uh oh...is it a threat? or is there going to be a lawsuit? we need to know!
3/11/13 1:14 AM
shen

Edited: 03/11/13 1:15 AM
--Whoa flashback-- this is exactly what Marcos Avellan would do too, PM me if I said anything "critical" and get my posts deleted.

(There is nothing in my inbox BTW).
3/11/13 1:17 AM
Adam Singer
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you have a private email. I did try to send something.
3/11/13 1:18 AM
Setree
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen - --Whoa flashback-- this is exactly what Marcos Avellan would do too, PM me if I said anything "critical" and get my posts deleted.

(There is nothing in my inbox BTW).

The old "check your inbox" trick? These guys ARE tricky.
3/11/13 1:22 AM
shen

Edited: 03/11/13 1:24 AM
Sh!t just got real --It's a plane ticket to Kaeson, North Korea!

Apparently, I am to be employed as a "Pamphlet Bundler" at the Bureau of Proper Thought, for an undetermined amount of time.

I sincerely welcome this opportunity for correcting deficient thought patterns so that I might more happily and harmoniously add to the greater glory of this forum.

*BOWS DEEPLY*
3/11/13 1:24 AM
shen

Adam Singer - Do you have a private email. I did try to send something.

If it's tasteful nudes, you need to know that I AM in a committed relationship.
3/11/13 1:26 AM
Adam Singer

Shen, I would like to speak about something off line. Nothing more.
3/11/13 1:30 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seriously wish there were more like Shensen. I know you play around on here a lot but when it comes to not taking shit, and not doing it anonymously behind a screen name, as in everyone knows who the fuck you are,yet doing it tastefully, you are a true role model. seriously. id love to ride shotgun with you for a month or so. id even be willing to pay a low monthly fee of $2500 for the tight to say i am affiliated with your team of elite masters and learn your ways. love it
3/11/13 1:32 AM
RealPosition
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jumping ship to the Shendokan isn't as easy as sending a PM or "talking offline". You have to push more than your chips to the center of the table to represent Grandmaster Shen. C'mon son!
3/11/13 1:48 AM
cawsie77
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you comment on his status he's deleting the comment and banning you

3/11/13 1:48 AM
shen

Seriously though, homicidal rants & death threats can be sent to:

perrybjj@gmail.com

--Or Haikus. I will take a nice Haiku.
3/11/13 2:01 AM
Matthieu Battle
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sufferingsuckatash - I seriously wish there were more like Shensen. I know you play around on here a lot but when it comes to not taking shit, and not doing it anonymously behind a screen name, as in everyone knows who the fuck you are,yet doing it tastefully, you are a true role model. seriously. id love to ride shotgun with you for a month or so. id even be willing to pay a low monthly fee of $2500 for the tight to say i am affiliated with your team of elite masters and learn your ways. love it

don't think we didn't notice you trying to sweeten the deal by mentioning your 'tight' assets.
3/11/13 2:06 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keep us posted Shen!
3/11/13 3:03 PM
checkuroil
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please tell me Adams email address is something like massa_adam@mmamillionaires.org Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.