UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Bret screwed Bret

3/10/13 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deal with it, Canada. Phone Post
3/10/13 8:43 PM
dangerboy12
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Pillman is the best Canadian fighter ever though.
3/10/13 8:57 PM
mattloveslamp
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pillman was pretty good, but I think Jericho was a better fight. I can't see how anyone couldn't tap out of the Liontamer submission hold. The leverage on his opponent's neck was just too much to handle. Phone Post
3/10/13 9:11 PM
RoyMunson
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The excellence of execution.

3/10/13 10:01 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mattloveslamp -  Pillman was pretty good, but I think Jericho was a better fight. I can't see how anyone couldn't tap out of the Liontamer submission hold. The leverage on his opponent's neck was just too much to handle. Phone Post

Shut your dirty mouth. Roddy Piper laughs at your statement.

3/11/13 12:01 AM
mattloveslamp
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Piper had one badass sleeper hold. I wonder which submission would be more effective against GSP? Piper's sleeper or Jericho's Liontamer? I'm really on the fence with this one! Phone Post
3/11/13 12:03 AM
roninthebox
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its all fun an games till "you think you know me" hits the pa Phone Post
3/11/13 10:50 AM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/13 2:49 PM
jmlalonde
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

without a shadow of a doubt the deadliness most vicious submission hold in all of catch is the Crippler Cross Face ...made by the almost legendary competitor Chris Benoit .

Dan Hardy might be able to escape an Arm Bar from GSP but there no way in HELL he gets out of the crippler cross face from Chris Benoit
3/11/13 3:22 PM
mattloveslamp

jmlalonde - without a shadow of a doubt the deadliness most vicious submission hold in all of catch is the Crippler Cross Face ...made by the almost legendary competitor Chris Benoit .

Dan Hardy might be able to escape an Arm Bar from GSP but there no way in HELL he gets out of the crippler cross face from Chris Benoit
Triple H could escape the cross face, I don't know how the heck GSP could... Phone Post
3/11/13 3:22 PM
mattloveslamp

*Triple H couldn't Phone Post
3/11/13 4:33 PM
RoyMunson
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Forget.

3/11/13 9:49 PM
imkeithhernandez
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not a Nugget !!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.