UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brodor also picking Weidman

3/10/13 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@dc_mma: Two fighters are tailor made for their opponents and they are dos Santos and Silva. They are both in trouble. Picking hunt and Weidman. Phone Post
3/10/13 10:35 PM
Lahzerous
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes yes and everyone picked Sonnen in the second fight. It's MMA no one knows what the fuck is going to happen other than it will be a damn good fight.
3/10/13 10:35 PM

@dc_mma: @MatJames1018 I'm.not. I just really believe Weidman is special man. Phone Post
3/10/13 10:37 PM
32Hunter
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ko Anderson.
3/10/13 10:39 PM

Lahzerous - Yes yes and everyone picked Sonnen in the second fight. It's MMA no one knows what the fuck is going to happen other than it will be a damn good fight.
Sure. Anything can happen. But according to many experts on here Weidman has zero chance and is not worthy. Phone Post
3/10/13 10:41 PM

CREason good fighters lose - Anderson Silva via comical levels of embarassment.

Weidman will be faceplanted with a jab, ass up in the air making out with the mat.
That's it! Anderson's fate has been sealed!!!!! The cre curse islike a groundhog that sees its shadow thereby fortelling a long winter. Phone Post
3/11/13 2:07 AM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wrestlers always pick the wrestler. Brazilians always pick the Brazilian. Fighters are the last people to rely on for fight picks Phone Post
3/11/13 3:06 AM
shaqitup
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - Yes yes and everyone picked Sonnen in the second fight. It's MMA no one knows what the fuck is going to happen other than it will be a damn good fight.

Do you write Joe rogan's countdown speeches?

3/11/13 3:07 AM
inf0
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pfffft.. ok weidman.. LOL sure

3/11/13 3:13 AM
inf0
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

Weidman will be faceplanted with a jab, ass up in the air making out with the mat.
That's it! Anderson's fate has been sealed!!!!! The cre curse islike a groundhog that sees its shadow thereby fortelling a long winter. Phone Post

There are very few fighters impervious to such curses, Anderson Silva is amongst them.

3/11/13 3:23 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -
Lahzerous - Yes yes and everyone picked Sonnen in the second fight. It's MMA no one knows what the fuck is going to happen other than it will be a damn good fight.

Do you write Joe rogan's countdown speeches?

Nah he didn't say "stylistically" Phone Post
3/11/13 3:40 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

Bet the farm on Weidman, thanks Cretard Phone Post
7/7/13 10:14 AM

well, well, well

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.