UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Hacksaw Jim Duggan

3/10/13 11:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
instantkarma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should have NEVER been a part of Team Canadia. Phone Post
3/11/13 12:02 AM
mattloveslamp
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree...although Mike Awesome wasn't much better either. I preferred him as the Fat Chick Thrilla. Phone Post
3/11/13 10:50 AM
Dougie
1089 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/13 12:24 PM
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 12:24 PM
lol I had to check wikpedia for the Team Canada angle.
3/11/13 12:26 PM
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from wikpedia:

Near the end of his career in WCW, he became involved in more major storylines, including one that involved him turning heel by abandoning the patriotic gimmick for a short time to join Lance Storm and his faction Team Canada.[4] This was the first time Duggan worked as a heel since breaking away from the Rat Pack in Mid-South Wrestling. This angle began when Duggan started working with the Misfits In Action (MIA) but at Fall Brawl, he turned on MIA's leader U.S. Champion General Rection during Rection's title defense against Team Canada's Lance Storm. Duggan was the special guest enforcer for the match, and helped Storm in winning the match. During this time Duggan shaved his trademark beard, didn't bring his trademark 2x4 to the ring, and sang "O Canada" (badly). At Halloween Havoc, Duggan and Storm teamed up against General Rection in a handicap match for Storm's U.S. Title. Duggan missed an attack on Rection, which led to Rection pinning Duggan to win the match.[4][63] Duggan continued to unintentionally cost Team Canada many of their victories,[4] but he helped Storm to defeat The Cat in a match at Starrcade. However, after the match, Team Canada turned on Duggan, who then began feuding with Team Canada, and at Sin he was the special guest referee in a Penalty Box match between Team Canada and the Filthy Animals. Despite Duggan's role as the referee, Team Canada won the match after Storm forced Kidman to submit.[4][64]
3/11/13 9:53 PM
imkeithhernandez
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still passed at HBK for humping the Maple Leaf Phone Post
3/11/13 9:53 PM
imkeithhernandez
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pissed Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.