UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 158 results and discussion

3/16/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be awesome! Can't wait!
3/16/13 2:05 PM
Smellde Gluve
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JamesDean57 - 
Smellde Gluve - 
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply - 
Smellde Gluve - 

MAIN CARD PICKS GIF 2

Damn man u must have a lot of free time lol

Great GIFs though

Thanks! Yes I'm very fortunate.

I have a lot of free time, but there is no way in hell I could do what you do, your work is purely awesome.

I really liked the one you done a while ago with the guitar picks.

Thanks a lot man!

I appreciate it very much.

3/16/13 2:50 PM
Smellde Gluve
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImaLilFruitCup -  How long till the 1st fight?? Phone Post

About 3hrs40-50min I think. I can't wait.

3/16/13 2:56 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 3 picks GSP by submission 3:13 into the first round
3/16/13 3:07 PM
Brabatross
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck, UFC Canada tweeted a picture of all the Canadians fighting tonight with Yves Jabouin on it and I got excited.
3/16/13 3:17 PM
Smellde Gluve

Found this here: http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Pros-Pick-St-Pierre-vs-Diaz-50819

Pros Picking St. Pierre: 27

Pros Picking Diaz: 3

No Pick: 3

Danillo Villefort: I’d like to see Diaz winning this fight. I like his style and he fights with his heart, but GSP has the ability to control where the fight goes -- he is such a great athlete -- so I believe he will win another fight by decision again.

Jason High: This is an easy one for me. Unless Diaz has made drastic changes to his footwork and improved his wrestling, I see GSP jabbing to set up takedowns, punching and passing and maybe looking for submissions; rinse, repeat. Not an easy fight by any means but one GSP should win unless he chooses to fight Nick’s fight.

Travis Wiuff: Hard to bet against GSP. I like Diaz and his style of fighting, but I think GSP wins a five-round decision with his takedowns and top control.

Nam Phan: I’ve got to go with my man Nick.

Mark Bocek: GSP wins by decision.

Eric Prindle: GSP all the way.

Robert Drysdale: GSP wins.

Travis Lutter: GSP-Diaz should be a fun fight to watch. I really think GSP will win this one. Diaz is always dangerous with a possible knockout or submission, but GSP hasn’t been submitted since UFC 50. So if I was placing a bet, I would bet on GSP.

Spencer Fisher: Georges is more athletic and explosive, but Nick has a tough style to deal with and is aggressive off of his back. Nick typically doesn’t go backwards, and Georges is great with his wrestling. It’s just going to come down to who is going to be able to employ their will.

Jeff Hougland: I hope Diaz wins because I like watching his style of fighting more than GSP. Plus, I think it would be cool to see the division shook up.

Caros Fodor: As much as I want Diaz to win, I think GSP will get a decision. GSP is too smart to box with him and has the ability to get takedowns and score points, so I’m going to go with him.

Jason Dent: St. Pierre is too smart, to talented, too fast, too strong, too experienced and I believe it will be his night. I’m a fan of Diaz inside the cage when it comes to his skills, but I’m a fan of St. Pierre in and out of the cage, as he represents our sport the way it should be represented.

Ben Saunders: GSP wins by lay-and-pray, but Diaz might be able to tag him up on the feet a bit and work a tricky ground game. I’m rooting for Diaz, as I love his style, aggression and overall attitude about fighting, but GSP is GSP, with a pound-for-pound skillset that can be unquestioned. If GSP uses his kicks well, particularly his low kicks, it will help him in the standup game extensively.

Ricardo Liborio: I’m a big Diaz fan, but I think that this will be a hard matchup for him. GSP wins by decision.

Tom DeBlass: St. Pierre will grind out a decision.

Ramsey Nijem: This is a hard one because I’m a huge Nick fan. I think it’s going to be a war, and if GSP comes to knock Nick out, I think Nick will win that fight. GSP is smart and near impossible [to stop with] his wrestling, so I think GSP wins in a decision.

Michael Chiesa: This is a very interesting fight. GSP has showed nothing shy of domination since he lost the title to Matt Serra. Condit definitely gave him some problems after the third round. Ring rust may have been a factor. Nick is a guy that’s going to show up and bring it every single time. If you try to fight Nick, you'll lose, but if you try to outpoint him, it’s a different story, only because judges have some unspoken vendetta with the Diaz boys. Tough one to call, but I'm taking Diaz just because Georges is going to try to fight him instead of play the points game.

Brock Jardine: Every time I think GSP is going to lose, he comes out and proves me wrong, so I'm going with GSP on this one.

Andy Ogle: GSP wins by decision.

Kyle Kingsbury: I like GSP by ground-n-pound.

John Hackleman: I think Nick is probably the most exciting and skilled fighter on the planet. I think GSP is one of the most technically proficient and skilled fighters on the planet. I think it is a very interesting match up, with the potential to be the greatest fight ever if Nick dictates the pace, with the edge in a very exciting brawl going to Nick. However I feel if GSP dictates the pace it might be a lot more slow-paced, and technical with the edge going to GSP. Either way I feel it will be a very exciting, and entertaining match.

Vitor Vianna: GSP [is] going to smash [Diaz] like Benson Henderson did against Nate Diaz.

3/16/13 3:56 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna be joining you guys tonight from 3AM to 6AM! :)

Should be a good night, I'm looking forward to talking fights with you guys later! Phone Post
3/16/13 4:24 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking pumped for these fights! Phone Post
3/16/13 4:51 PM
Todd Lally

My Picks:

GSP BY CUT! Docters Stoppage. (But I want DIAZ to WIN!)

Condit By DEC.

Jake E. BY 2nd round TKO!

Lally,
ACS
3/16/13 5:01 PM
Smellde Gluve

Fraser_Finlay -  Gonna be joining you guys tonight from 3AM to 6AM! :)

Should be a good night, I'm looking forward to talking fights with you guys later! Phone Post

Agreed man. Late night for us euros but DAMN exciting card.

3/16/13 5:15 PM
6ULDV8

To pass the time....

3/16/13 5:15 PM
Brabatross

Smellde Gluve - 

MAIN CARD PICKS GIF 2

This makes me laugh every time I see it.
3/16/13 5:16 PM
6ULDV8

Delicious

3/16/13 5:36 PM
Subvertir

When do the prelims start?

Also, post a motherfucking link motherfuckers.
3/16/13 5:42 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subvertir - When do the prelims start?

Also, post a motherfucking link motherfuckers.

http://markclapham.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/link.jpg

Theres Link and it starts soon
3/16/13 5:52 PM
Jaybrone
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

MAIN CARD PICKS GIF 2

Omfg that's great. Phone Post
3/16/13 5:54 PM
Jaybrone
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FML an hour before the prelims start on TV and my power goes out power company puts out a 4 hour estimate... Phone Post
3/16/13 5:57 PM
Bromovich
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -  FML an hour before the prelims start on TV and my power goes out power company puts out a 4 hour estimate... Phone Post

Gutted.
3/16/13 5:58 PM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - FML an hour before the prelims start on TV and my power goes out power company puts out a 4 hour estimate... Phone Post
Fuuuck that Phone Post
3/16/13 6:01 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJCOTTON -  Ellenberger, Hendricks, Diaz Phone Post

Sarcasm right?

3/16/13 6:01 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see some of the Diaz boys are in here keeping it real dumb and ignorant.

3/16/13 6:02 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Main Card (Live on PPV, 10:00 PM ET)

-Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz
-Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks
-Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt
-Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
-Colin Fletcher vs. Mike Ricci

Preliminary Card (Live on FX, 8:00 PM ET)

-Patrick Cote vs. Bobby Voelker
-Antonio Carvalho vs. Darren Elkins
-Jordan Mein vs. Dan Miller
-Daron Cruickshank vs. John Makdessi

Preliminary Card (Live on Facebook, 6:35 PM ET)

-Quinn Mulhern vs. Rick Story
-TJ Dillashaw vs. Issei Tamura
-Reuben Duran vs. George Roop

3/16/13 6:02 PM
Ryan10
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-Georges St-Pierre via Unanimous Decision
-Johny Hendricks via Ko Rnd 1
-Nate Marquardt via Ko Rnd 3
-Chris Camozzi via Unanimous Decision
-Colin Fletcher via Sub Rnd 3
-Patrick Cote via Tko Rnd 2
-Antonio Carvalho via Unanimous Decision
-Dan Miller via Unanimous Decision
-Daron Cruickshank via Unanimous Decision
-Rick Story via Tko Rnd 1
-TJ Dillashaw via Tko Rnd 3
-Reuben Duran via Sub Rnd 2
3/16/13 6:04 PM
fightharder

Picks

Ricci

Ring

Nate

Hendricks

GSP

3/16/13 6:07 PM
sawdusk
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -  FML an hour before the prelims start on TV and my power goes out power company puts out a 4 hour estimate... Phone Post

hooters and quick!!! (and if there is a hooters restaurant near you, you can watch the fights there too)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.