UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 158 results and discussion

3/16/13 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -  I love to see Bang walking out with team Alpha. He must be a great coach. Phone Post

Yupp! Not really feelin' Dilla though.

fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -  Fuck me at wild wings cause I lost power and some fuckin drunk next to me won't stfu about nonsense I could give two shits about. Phone Post

Get all Nick Diaz up in his face aka start telling him about all the hardships you dealing with,your lack of recognition and the fact that even soccer moms perceive you as ''The badguy''....

I am sure even an obnoxious drunk would cut his loses and get the fuck away from your nagging.

mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FH and SG, if GSP wins, be kind to me. ;) Phone Post
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -  I love to see Bang walking out with team Alpha. He must be a great coach. Phone Post

Lee Bang?
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone want to comment on striking from bottom beating guy on top, and should/can Nick score on GSP from bottom getting discussed on my Nick Diaz Dirty box thread, head over between fights post your views on bottom fighter striking if you want
MrHughes1991
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
MrHughes1991 - Lol @ Goldberg "we want you all to know that tonight Georges St. Pierre fights Nick Diaz" yeah cause the people watching the fucking Facebook prelims wouldn't know that Phone Post
No shit!!! Lol Phone Post
I love Goldberg but shit he says some goofy things sometimes. I guess that's why I like him, he makes me laugh :) Phone Post
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bristols Jim - Walk out to a Bob Marley tune = instant fan.

This! Voted up!

3/16/13 7:05 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

Dillashaw will win but I m not a fan, personally. Phone Post
shaqitup
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"he had a good start in the octagon in the TUF finale", didn't he get knocked out?

DanTheWolfman

Hey I think I rolled with Tamura at AKA in March, we did rubber guard on each other fyi seemed to know what I was doing etc.
Jack Stone

Rambo John J - 
Jack Stone - YES ROOP! Parlay is still in play. $$$

Me too! 9 fight parlay 

$5 wins $2,850

Holly Shit! Mines only $132 off $2.

MY WOLF TICKET

Roop
Miller
Nate
Condit

Smellde Gluve

mmavixen -  FH and SG, if GSP wins, be kind to me. ;) Phone Post

Muahahahahahahahaaaaa....ha.

3/16/13 7:06 PM
Caffiend
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Mufasatheking - Diaz might win from the bottom tonight
I don't think so. GSP actually attacks on top and passes guard. Duran wasn't doing much. Phone Post

GSP has the slickest guard pass I've ever seen. If Diaz puts his foot on GSP's hip, GSP will press it down and pass over it all in one motion. Very impressive.
3/16/13 7:06 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dillashaw via monkey style! Phone Post
3/16/13 7:07 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
fightharder -
mmavixen - 
fightharder -
mmavixen - 
fightharder -
mmavixen - 

Oh hell yeah!!!

Laz, SG and Fryed.  We rolli'...and anyone else.  AGH!!!!  I can't wait!!!!

Please say your rooting for GSP...

You know how I feel about you as a poster, but war Diaz!!!

I met him years ago in Miami and he was the coolest guy ever.

But I still love that French Canadian!! Phone Post

Jesus fucking armagaddon has come...

Hot chicks are supporting Diaz above George.....and all hell freezes over.

Thanks for the nice words though,again.

Anyways i guess your in good company here today my fair lady. A lot of Diaz groupies.....you are all going to be severely dissapointed at the end of the evening though.

I like Diaz as a fighter and i am sure he is a good dude with the fans but like George says he is '' an ignorant fool'' and i am not really taken with those.

'' stirring the pot with a big fucking spoon Ariel Helwani style''

Thank you for the compliment.:)

Rooting for Diaz but fully cognizant of the fact I'll be disappointed tonight, maybe. Phone Post

Sorry i love you but ....surely...Diaz has even less chance against GSP then Lombard had against Okami. Styles makes fights and Diaz just does not have the wrestling. I also do not see him submitting GSP. I really do not see Diaz anywhere unless is will stand in front of Diaz and brawls with him. But GSP never been a ignorant fighter so i really do not see him taking the risk.

FH

I'm hoping we will see a dumber GSP who abandons the game plan and decides to brawl like a madman. That is my hope.

On a side note, I made a thread asking if any Canadians were rooting for Diaz and there are tons of Diaz fans there. Phone Post

I am sure.....i would have to label them the haters....how can you be from Canada an not root for GSP.

I mean i can understand them appreciating Diaz as a fighter but actually rooting for him in a fight against GSP,sorry deport ASAP. All my buddies from my time at Uni in Montreal are firmly in GSP corner.

Smellde Gluve

mmavixen - 
Smellde Gluve -

Dillashaw will win but I m not a fan, personally. Phone Post

Agreed. If I don't know them I always pick against the Japanese. (becuase they seem to lose a lot in the UFC)

stephen1547
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TJ's pants waistband looks way to big.

3/16/13 7:08 PM
DanChow
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This link works the best for me:

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-158-prelims

MrHughes1991
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a nice level change Phone Post
Jaybrone
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - Hey I think I rolled with Tamura at AKA in March, we did rubber guard on each other fyi seemed to know what I was doing etc.
No fuckin way Dan rolled with someone on a UFC card... Phone Post
3/16/13 7:09 PM
Smellde Gluve

stephen1547 -

True dat. Should go all Rory on the sizing. Phone Post
3/16/13 7:09 PM
stephen1547
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fans are getting bored.

3/16/13 7:10 PM
ChemdogChronic
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -
stephen1547 -

How do they stay up? Phone Post
mmavixen

Smellde Gluve -
stephen1547 -

Legit Lol Phone Post
stephen1547

Close headkick by TJ.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.