UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My God this Pat HD Barry and Rose video:

3/10/13 11:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue Namer Please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK5V6ZX1J0s&feature=youtu.be

Is there a couple of lovers cooler than Pat HD Barry and Rose Namajamas (spelling is incorrect, on purpose HA!)

I don't think so, not in MMA at least...

Great Job HD and Namajamas!
3/10/13 11:39 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/10/13 11:39 PM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And if anyone (bluenamer I suppose) can post that older video of HD doing real life Street Fighter moves while out in the Blizzard from a couple of years ago, please do so, for context...

Just wanted to say how much we all love you Pat Barry. You bring a passion and an emotion that is typically missing among athletes from other sports...
3/10/13 11:41 PM
Mr Bungle

"Hiyah. Matt Mitirone. Tiger Uppercut. Electricity. Showtime"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5se_b6S-rE
3/10/13 11:42 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/10/13 11:42 PM
Mr Bungle

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  Phone Post

Mr. Bungle doesn't have lunchroom manners!
3/10/13 11:43 PM
Mr Bungle

Classic. Total Classic.
3/10/13 11:53 PM
Mr Bungle

Lahzerous - 

Thank you for posting this good sir.
3/10/13 11:56 PM
jasonhightower
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMAO!  It doesn't get any better than HD and Crew.

3/10/13 11:58 PM
Mr Bungle

Anyone else remember that girl Pat HD Barry was with back during his kickboxing days, just before he came over to MMA. He may of been with her still just after making the switch to MMA. She was that crazy looking black chick with the big hair and big nails and the leopard print spandex pants. I bet she was wild in the sack and probably too much for Pat to handle. Probably why he's with little tiny Rose. Delicate Rose. Pat Barry will kill me for talking about his old flames and his new love. Hell, Rose will kill me for everything I just said. Muhahahahahah!
3/11/13 12:04 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Anyone else remember that girl Pat HD Barry was with back during his kickboxing days, just before he came over to MMA. He may of been with her still just after making the switch to MMA. She was that crazy looking black chick with the big hair and big nails and the leopard print spandex pants. I bet she was wild in the sack and probably too much for Pat to handle. Probably why he's with little tiny Rose. Delicate Rose. Pat Barry will kill me for talking about his old flames and his new love. Hell, Rose will kill me for everything I just said. Muhahahahahah!

Not sure of the intention but this came off a little creepy...
3/11/13 12:05 AM
Mr Bungle

jasonhightower - 

LMAO!  It doesn't get any better than HD and Crew.

That's what I'm saying. He brings something to the table that not too many other fighters have figured out just yet. But the big difference is he isn't faking it. He might go out of the way to post these video's, but none of it is set up. He seems to be a genuine and spontaneous guy with a good heart, a warriors heart. And a passion to win at all cost, to perform no matter what. You won't catch Pat Barry in a dull fight.

It broke my fucking heart when Cup Check Kongo got the the KO on Pat, but only after Pat basically killed Cup Check twice and brought him back from the dead, and a little help from the ref, which if my memory serves me, was Steve Mustache.

That killed me. Literally, a small piece of me died inside seeing Pat get crushed in that fight. He had it. Not once. Twice and it was right there. So close. A war with HD and Hunto was what I wanted before Hunt got his shot at Cigano.

Oh Well. Maybe someday soon, we will see Pat Barry go to war with a modern day Maori Warriors
3/11/13 12:07 AM
Mr Bungle

Clarence Parents - 
Mr Bungle - Anyone else remember that girl Pat HD Barry was with back during his kickboxing days, just before he came over to MMA. He may of been with her still just after making the switch to MMA. She was that crazy looking black chick with the big hair and big nails and the leopard print spandex pants. I bet she was wild in the sack and probably too much for Pat to handle. Probably why he's with little tiny Rose. Delicate Rose. Pat Barry will kill me for talking about his old flames and his new love. Hell, Rose will kill me for everything I just said. Muhahahahahah!

Yes, that was the intent. Pat and Rose have a weird relationship and they go back and forth with fans on twitter. Just the way they express themselves and the fact that they bring in the fans into the discussions. I've been involved with some funny conversations with both of them on twitter.

Indeed, it was very much meant to be creepy. I had hoped to make it as obvious as possible. I'm sure Pat will read it and get a good laugh out of it...
3/11/13 12:07 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/11/13 12:08 AM
Letibleu
1660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still waiting on a pair of his white underwear autographed by his mom. Long story.

3/11/13 12:10 AM
Chromium
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those two are the Best Couple, and if they ever break up I'm gonna be personally hurt.
3/11/13 12:13 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - 
Clarence Parents - 

Yes, that was the intent. Pat and Rose have a weird relationship and they go back and forth with fans on twitter. Just the way they express themselves and the fact that they bring in the fans into the discussions. I've been involved with some funny conversations with both of them on twitter.

Indeed, it was very much meant to be creepy. I had hoped to make it as obvious as possible. I'm sure Pat will read it and get a good laugh out of it...

ahah ok... fair enough !
---

Thanks OP for sharing the vid!
3/11/13 12:23 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God I hope their private videos get leaked someday.. Phone Post
3/11/13 12:27 AM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle -

Lmao Phone Post
3/11/13 12:28 AM
Tao
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They look like they are enjoying life together. Good for them. :)
3/11/13 12:29 AM
ano8tsixxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your not a fan of HD after that then you should be locked up in gitmo.
3/11/13 12:29 AM
Mr Bungle

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
Mr Bungle -

Lmao Phone Post

Out my ass, Laughing, is the reverse LMAO!
3/11/13 12:30 AM
Mr Bungle

ano8tsixxx - If your not a fan of HD after that then you should be locked up in gitmo.

Truth!

So from your statement, it's safe to assume that if you aren't a Pat Barry fan, you are automatically a fucking Terrorist.

I agree...
3/11/13 12:31 AM
Mr Bungle

UGCTT_SidRival -  God I hope their private videos get leaked someday.. Phone Post

Dude...That's just...wrong. Wishful thinking as well, I guess.
3/11/13 12:33 AM
Mr Bungle

Clarence Parents - 
Mr Bungle - 
Clarence Parents - 

ahah ok... fair enough !
---

Thanks OP for sharing the vid!

I was the one who created the thread, but the credit goes to Lahzerous for being a cool fucking blue namer and posting the video for me.

I'm thankful the UG has people cool like him to help mudnamers such as myself out when we need help while creating a thread.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.