UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Silva 'very, very excited' for Weidman fight

3/11/13 11:52 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I will be fighting Chris Weidman on July 6 at UFC in Vegas. I'm very, very excited for my next fight. Thank you UFC, thank you Dana. I'm very, very excited for my next fight. I never really stopped my training because I like to train, I like my life and I like to fight. I'm very, very happy to stay here in my school, the Muay Thai College to start my training for my coach, for my friends and my students, I'm very, very happy

3/11/13 11:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kid chaos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somehow I don't believe this Phone Post
3/11/13 11:58 AM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done by AS IMO.
3/11/13 12:09 PM
Flexo
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't seem very excited. Phone Post
3/11/13 12:10 PM
The Mammoth
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I'm very, very happy to stay here in my school, the Muay Thai College"

Sure hope they train how to take super quick aggressive take downs and ground and pound from hell.

3/11/13 12:39 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight is killing me.  I've always been an Anderson fan, but I am one of those crazy Weidman fans.  This is where I do a stupid hashtag and put conflicted. LOL

Can't wait unitl July...

3/11/13 12:53 PM
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my riiibsee huuurtz!
3/11/13 12:55 PM
Rudi

RIP Chris weidman Phone Post
3/11/13 1:36 PM
Hocky Balboa
7379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kid chaos - Somehow I don't believe this Phone Post
U MAD that he's very, very happy? Phone Post
3/11/13 1:49 PM
ortman166

It's funny how much not taking a fight for a while gets the interest up in a fight that would otherwise be somewhat hard to sell.
Profit. Phone Post
3/11/13 2:00 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOAT
3/11/13 2:03 PM
6ULDV8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 2:05 PM

I think I wrong threaded.  I have never wrong threaded in my life.

Fuck getting old.  Next thing you know I'll be shitting my pants....Yep....Motherfucker it stinks.

You kids carry on.  I need to clean up and find that thread.

Fuck it stinks!

3/11/13 2:22 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva may be sleeping on Weidman here. Phone Post
3/11/13 2:24 PM
sadisticsoldier
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude was seemingly the last person in the world Anderson Silva wanted to fight and now he is very, very excited for the fight. Silva is more than just one of the greatest martial artists. He is possibly one of the greatest bullshit artists.
3/11/13 3:16 PM
Figure4LegLock

He is not excited. Not at all.
3/11/13 3:27 PM
meekie01

A lot of talk that AS better be prepared etc... I struggle to remember when hes not been prepared for a fight? Apart from the injury in the first sonnen fight hes seemed pretty comfy with both strikers and wrestlers... I think more to the point weidman best be prepared after hes got what hes been crying and spitting his dummy for... because if he goes in there too caught up on the hype and nutthugging that everyones doing then he could just end up like vitor... remember him? He was the guy everyone was saying was going to beat silva! Phone Post
3/11/13 3:29 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris will not beat Silva. His best win is Mark Munoz....come son Mark is good but no way an indacator that he can hang with silva. Phone Post
3/11/13 3:41 PM
jiujitsufigher7

Silva is truly excited. As Dana says, he likes challenges and big fights. Now that the fight is signed, Silva is motivated. RIP Chris Weidman.
3/11/13 3:54 PM
semtex0809
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are u crazy horse? Phone Post
3/11/13 3:57 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

ortman166 - It's funny how much not taking a fight for a while gets the interest up in a fight that would otherwise be somewhat hard to sell.
Profit. Phone Post
He was fucking scared and did everything to avoid weidman...nothing to do with draw or money...

-goku Phone Post
3/11/13 4:02 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/11/13 4:10 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

That^ Phone Post
3/11/13 4:25 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the reasons Silva so often shows such talent and effortlessness in the cage is because he trains so hard. His cardio and skills are always up to par, even when injured, and all that intense training and focus, especially with such high-level training partners, translates into comfort in the cage. Outside of general striker/grappler game-planning, I think Silva treats every opponent with the same... he comes into every camp with the focus and desire to win, much like GSP does.

I would wager that Silva has had no problem fighting Weidman this whole time and he, Chris, and the UFC were all in on this "he doesn't deserve to fight me" angle to get hardcore fans talking more and more. It's the only way to boost up this fight; very few casuals have even heard of Chris Weidman.

Both guys will train their asses off and come prepared. This should be a great fight.
3/11/13 4:28 PM
yomamafool

silva wins this easily
wiedman has seriously underestimated silva
3/11/13 5:16 PM
kid chaos
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

semtex0809 -
Are u crazy horse? Phone Post
No lol has this nickname since 06 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.