UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> An UnderGround Call To Arms!

3/11/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GladiatorGannon
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

The way this site's geared now it's not possible.  Make a BS Internet assasin Lloyd support post and

Frozen like a boss

LOL that is Boss!
3/11/13 1:33 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sharing.

This is the type of situation that makes me cringe when people say that interactions on the internet aren't "real life", and that people don't need to act like they are talking to another human being. The UG of all places should know just how real the internet is. This place has seen regular guys become stars, and regular guys take their lives. It's real. I hope the fact that a suspected rapist and cult leader is using this medium as a way to garner support and deflect the truth will clue some people in.

3/11/13 1:35 PM
pennviachoke
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon -
pennviachoke - 

In...what do I do now? Phone Post

Just be vigilant and aware about defending your forum. The most common tactic now appears to be Derailment Arguments. This is actually pretty damn effective...they start arguing really small tehnical points, and you go 3 pages without discussing the really horrific stuff, the signal get's diluted, and to people just learning about the scandal (linked in by google), it starts to look like "much ado about nothing".

Because these kinds comments are actually fairly common on the internet where so many spergs post endlessly on minor points, an unusual concentration can be camouflaged but still bury a thread.

And then Lloyd's army of "internet assassins" and SEO people bury the rape scandals and thievery under endless layers of positive reviews and "hater" comments badmouthing his rivals. He suddenly goes from "dangerous" to "controversial" and can continue to rope in new victims.
Got it...thx. they should know better than to come here & try that. Phone Post
3/11/13 1:43 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1, if you end up doing something like that take GladiatorGannon's advice and make sure you are calm and succinct about what you say. Make sure you have people with you who are willing to act in the same manner, and get everything on video. Make sure there is nothing you have to edit out to make your position stronger.. force them to have to edit something.

3/11/13 1:48 PM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGers spot fakes pretty quick
3/11/13 1:59 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have the local News Media done any reporting on some of the more recent goings on? I would think the scandal of sleeping with female students would probably be a massive blow to his Kid's programs. I do not really know how much the Forum talk matters to be quite honest. Lots of people have disliked LI for years and years now. I would think the area around where his gym is, is where the best bit of education should take place (and where he is probably going to focus his damage control).
3/11/13 2:08 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick summary

Llyod is a rapist scum
His team is a cult
Tell anyone you know so he never gets another student Phone Post
3/11/13 2:09 PM
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
3/11/13 2:14 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

3/11/13 2:26 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GladiatorGannon - From Fuzzy's Lloyd Irvin thread -

Fuzzy Badfeet -
oh also, each employee is tasked with putting like ten comments on yelp, yahoo, bing, etc per day that are positive in order to always keep them new and bury any bad ones. They are waiting for us to slow down. All the staff at Lloyds and Marcos' currently have been briefed that we are "forum fucking " them, and that this is common, just happens sometimes, but that at some point our momentum will slow down and they will come behind us and bury all of this with positive comments. For the past weeks since this is started Marcos and some of the members have been making multiple accounts ever day on mma.tv and posting in random threads to build post count and legitimacy in preparation for when this particular thread slows down so they can come and monkeywrench things. that was a really valuable piece of info and I want to thank you for giving it to me. have a feeling it iwill explain allot. the person that said this said that already have at least 30 accounts he knows of from a feww other threads where they had to do battle to bury negativity. beware

This has been confirmed. Let's not let any outside parties corrupt our forum and let it be used as a tool to help scam people, steal money, or God forbid, sexually abuse a minor.
This.

A Lloyd affiliate in Maryland had an issue with a 13 year old boy getting staph.

He went back to the gym and got staph AGAIN.

His mom wanted to cancel membership, get a refund, etc.

The owner of the gym told her no way the boy got it at his gym so no refund/cancellation.

The mom pressed and the owner said, "Why isn't your son talking to me about this? Tell him to be a man and come say it to my face".

A 13 yr old student/customer.

Mom went on Yelp and told her story with a 1 star review.

Gym owner went on and aggressively fought back and several of his friends posted phony 5 star reviews in hopes of burying hers.

The culture is there and the Yelp stuff is damned true. Phone Post
3/11/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 - yooooooo....so I sent this to NBS news in washington dc....and i think all of you should send somthing similar just to get this goin...forum does something but actual news on tv can do a lot of damage.

This is something that needs to be covered. Lloyd Irvin is a Martial Arts instructor with a huge base in the Washington DC area. Having nearly 15 affiliate gyms in our area he had a stranglehold on the local brazilian jiu jitsu/ mixed martial arts scene for years now.
On NYE 2 of his students raped a female student of his and left her on a cold garage floor passed out from hitting her head on a concrete wall and ground before and after the assualt. This was caught on camera. He has put up money to defend his students, which isnt wrong but you have to look at his motives. 20 some years ago Lloyd Irvin was arrestead and charged in a gang rape case down in the hampton roads area and only got off because he testified in court and I quote "I would have done it, I wanted to do it but I was unable to get an erection" When asked about this lby students and friends Llyod has said she was a "goer" a "slut" and wanted to be involved in this "orgy"
He also has used many strong arm tactics in his business life. Brandeshing guns to intimidate affilate owners comes to mind. Has been accused multiple times of groping fellow workers and students and even putting his hand inside the underwear of one his students wives after the husband left the get together from being to drunk.
One of the most accomplished martial artists ever and he is a complete thug.
mma.tv forum the UG has been putting pressure on his affiliates, fighters and workers to seperate themselves from Lloyd Irvin and it has worked so far. He just recently disbanded his affiliation with all the gyms that have ties to him, but its just him trying to wait us out. He has instructed workers and affiliates to go on yelp, google and forums and other sites to make 10 new accounts daily and post plenty of positive comments to push out the bad ones,
We can not let this go. This man uses martial arts to prey on people for money, personal gain and sexual pleasures. And he makes a living off this.......
Im writing to you because I live in the Washington DC area and I can not stand to see this happening anymore. I am very tempted to go there myself with a video camera and make these workers/ affiliates aware of the man they work for/ pay .
If we can take this from the internet to actual regional News we could really shine a light on this scumbag....please help.
these are links to the UG with the threads that have all the info
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2144915
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2144997
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2144945
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/18/3891216/an-open-letter-to-the-martial-arts-community-from-ryan-hall
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/19/4007012/beta-academy-owner-explains-ending-relationship-with-lloyd-irvin

-eagleswhat1

please do the same

Here's the link

http://www.nbcwashington.com/contact-us/
Epic Phone Post
3/11/13 2:51 PM
grimness
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video would be great! Up we go :D
3/11/13 2:52 PM
GladiatorGannon
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 2:53 PM
When did he become "one of the most accomplished martial artists ever"?

I realize that only former Lloyd victims have the basis of knowledge to fully critique him, but you've got to free yourself of all his lies and programming.

Fact - he bought his blackbelt from Leo Dalla for ten thousand dollars (Leo Dalla was actually kicked out of his association for doing this).

Fact - The bulk of his titles were from sparsely populated "Master's divisions" or 3rd tier tournaments with overly inflated titles e.g. His Judo National title is not from a National Championship that anyone in Judo considers THE National Championship.
3/11/13 2:55 PM
LastRowCarl

TTT Phone Post
3/11/13 3:00 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -  BE WEARY OF ALL NOOBS! Phone Post

Absolutely....best bet is to pay closest attention to 2013 starts and be weary of 2012's you don't know.

Fucking ass clowns man.
3/11/13 3:11 PM
MarsMan
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just compiled a list of links pointing to all sorts of info on Lloyd:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2145230&page=1&pc=3

Feel free to add more.

3/11/13 3:13 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Mars....very helpful!
3/11/13 3:17 PM
MarsMan
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 3:26 PM
RedDragons - Thanks Mars....very helpful!

No problem man.

A lot of people are still just hearing about this...I think the list should help getting some info on the case.

I believe there are already some acolytes trying to bury it.

3/11/13 3:23 PM
DiscipleDojo
649 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

"...and you may be sure that your sin will find you out."  -Numbers 32:23

I hope everything is brought to light. This whole situation is terrible.

3/11/13 3:31 PM
Weinstein

Good job Gannon but fighting fire with fire is a losing battle for us.
3/11/13 3:38 PM
6ULDV8
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarsMan - 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2145230&page=1&pc=3

Feel free to add more.

They're doing a good job, but keep http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/ up to date if you can.

Theyve done good work.

3/11/13 3:42 PM
RickStorm
1829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
6ULDV8 - 

The way this site's geared now it's not possible.  Make a BS Internet assasin Lloyd support post and

Frozen like a boss

LOL

Dude... I hope you dont mind if I steal this

3/11/13 3:45 PM
6ULDV8
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take it.  I googled it.

3/11/13 3:59 PM
MarsMan

6ULDV8 - 
MarsMan - 

Feel free to add more.

They're doing a good job, but keep http://www.lloydirvinrapeexposed.com/ up to date if you can.

Theyve done good work.

I'm adding that to my list.

3/11/13 4:29 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No offense but I'm not talking to any of you until this blows over Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.