UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Link to the interview with Georgette Oden

3/11/13 1:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lam
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone bump the post with the link to her interview? I can't remember who did the interview so I'm not much help.
3/11/13 1:22 PM
lam
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bullshido/2013/03/10/bullshidonet-bullchit-chat-v-rats-off-a-sinking-yacht
3/11/13 1:53 PM
Tréasach
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I listened to the part she was on, good stuff. Also good to know who she is now, got a message from her on here that she liked my screen name and thought WTF?! Makes it less odd now haha.

Tiocfaidh ár lá! Indeed, keep fighting the good fight!
3/11/13 4:20 PM
Badmonkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starts at 42 minutes... listening to it now...
3/11/13 4:27 PM
Squishyman12
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Georgette is the best TTT Phone Post
3/12/13 1:30 PM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this gal.
3/14/13 2:20 PM
GeorgetteOden
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys :) I don't come here often... but with all the TLI stuff I find myself participating in the community more.

Who am I? I'm a 40 yr old bluebelt under Donald Park/Royler Gracie in Texas. I'm a death penalty prosecutor, sexual assault survivor and crisis counselor. Married, no kids. Love to cook, scuba dive, make pictures, and of course train BJJ.

:)

Georgette
georgetteoden.blogspot.com
3/14/13 4:02 PM
paw
1172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/13 4:02 PM
GeorgetteOden - Thanks guys :) I don't come here often... but with all the TLI stuff I find myself participating in the community more.

Who am I? I'm a 40 yr old bluebelt under Donald Park/Royler Gracie in Texas. I'm a death penalty prosecutor, sexual assault survivor and crisis counselor. Married, no kids. Love to cook, scuba dive, make pictures, and of course train BJJ.

Georgette

Respect!

3/14/13 4:46 PM
Sir Lawrence

GeorgetteOden - Thanks guys :) I don't come here often... but with all the TLI stuff I find myself participating in the community more.

Georgette

Very cool. Say Hi to Justin for me.
3/17/13 5:26 PM
gusto

^what is up with the ad hominem?

I think that article is silly but irrelevant to the discussion of Lloyd Irvin Rape Culture
3/19/13 4:27 AM
arclight

ttt for Georgette!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.