UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> looking to buy mats

3/11/13 9:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
27CrazyFeet
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone know of mats for sale. I am in north east PA. Looking for some roll out style mats .. and a few zebra / swain mats as well..

if anyone knows anyone please let me know
3/12/13 10:23 PM
Publicnoose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mat battle I hear is a good site some one on the UG said Phone Post
3/13/13 7:00 PM
LBoutin
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check ebay, Dollamur used to have an eBay store. Free shipping in the US (which didn't help me being in Canada). I ended up getting some Dollamur flex-roll from a supplier in Canada, unreal mats. Roll up nice and take barely any space when I'm not using them. Phone Post
3/14/13 9:43 AM
27CrazyFeet
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have some dollamur now and really like em.

looking for used to save some bucks..
3/14/13 11:20 AM
CapnInsano
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiffin has the same as dollamur but a little cheaper. My buddy has both and you can't tell the difference. Phone Post
3/14/13 12:31 PM
LBoutin
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was looking at Tiffen before I found some used Dollamur's. they looked great. I lucked out finding mine "used" (they were used for 5 days as warm up mats for the Canadian National Wrestling Championships.)

I'd say get in touch with the local mat reps and tell them you're interested if any good quality used mats come their way. Phone Post
3/14/13 1:22 PM
27CrazyFeet

where are you located fuzzy..

to be honest i think 42x42 is a bit too big / much $$ for me now.. but dang it would be nice!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.