UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS regarding Mark Hunt: 'I have to be careful'

3/11/13 9:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XxLiveBaitxX
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.tatame.com.br/cigano-aprova-escolha-de-mark-hunt-mas-frisa-tenho-que-tomar-cuidado/

After losing the belt in December 2012, to Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos does not want to wait any longer to try to retake the title. With commitment scheduled for May 25 at UFC 160, the Brazilian came close to being cut from the event, as his opponent, Alistair Overeem, was injured, however, the Dutch will be replaced by Mark Hunt.

About the change of opponent, former heavyweight champion ensured that no opponent chooses and thanked posture Hunt, who accepted the challenge.

"I do not pick opponents, so for me no matter who is the guy who'll face. I just need to know a time before to prepare for this opponent. When Overeem jumped out, found the excellent UFC have put another wrestler, because I can not wait for the fight. The guy is not champion, is nothing. If he was champion, I still hold on, "he said in an interview with World of Fight program, complementing.

"I have placed great UFC Mark Hunt, and I admire him very much for having accepted the fight, since he just fought. I admire and appreciate, because I want to fight May 25 and will happen thanks to him. "

Mark Hunt is a spectacular knockout over Stefan Struve, when he broke the jaw of the opponent and hitched a sequence of four consecutive wins in the organization. Aware of its dangers, the protégé of Luiz Dorea said that the strategy will work to win again in the UFC and was keen to praise his challenger.

"Mark is a very tough guy, beating strong. I have to be very careful. He has been champion in K-1, faced the best in the world and won exchangers. I will work hard to strategy, I have learned a lot in my career. I guess now I know see things a little better and hopefully I can use it in this fight. "

The speed of Gypsy always impressed everyone, because though it is heavy weight, moves with ease. And the Brazilian ensured that aims to exploit the agility against New Zealand.

"My speed has really made a difference in my fights and it is certainly a strong point, but I'll use all my weapons in order to emerge victorious. But if the fight goes to the ground, I'm going to end well. "

Rivalry and willingness to face Overeem

Even when he was the heavyweight belt, Gypsy was obrigador to live with taunts of Overeem. The two would take to clean it in May, but this confrontation will be postponed. However, the catarinense not rule a duel against the Dutch in the future.

"I think this guy is a joke. It is a big guy who takes apra fighting pump, and is talking a lot of nonsense. I have nothing to do with him, that he follow their career and do what it thinks best. I'll follow mine and if one day we are bumping and he does not have any problem, we fight. "

Twisted by Bigfoot

At the same event that will return to the Octagon, Gypsy will see the fight for heavyweight belt, between Cain Velasquez and Antonio Silva. And that depends on your crowd, his compatriot leave with the title.

"Bigfoot is a very close friend, he will win, will be UFC champion. I'm sure it goes up from Velasquez, vai to nullify his game and knock. That's what I wanna see. It's a guy who deserves much, a good person and I think good people deserve good. He is one of the guys that I admire and I really like to have as a friend. Go for it, Big Foot".
3/11/13 9:32 PM
DoomFarmer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Hunto Phone Post
3/11/13 9:34 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Article written in Portuguese, used Google translate and pretty sure some things written didn't translate well.
3/11/13 9:37 PM
Doem
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he better be careful. I bet Struve was suprised as hell when Hunt got side control. Twice.

JDS has had a high work rate against against lesser strikers. its going to be very interesting to see if he can do that against hunt, who has arguably some of the best feints and timing in the HW division.
3/11/13 9:39 PM
dahosse
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - Summary:

Mark is beating strong, the speed of the gypsy will see the fighting for the belt
Lol Phone Post
3/11/13 9:43 PM
garrote
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/11/13 9:44 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -
XxLiveBaitxX - Article written in Portuguese, used Google translate and pretty sure some things written didn't translate well.

Haha, that pic is awesome Phone Post
3/11/13 9:45 PM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, this thread
3/11/13 9:45 PM
Mas Tisu
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OblongBox - Summary:

Mark is beating strong, the speed of the gypsy will see the fighting for the belt

G'dammit, sprayed all over my screen

3/11/13 9:46 PM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP translates to JDS going for as many takedowns as possible. Phone Post
3/11/13 9:48 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Basically, he said he respects Marks punching power and resume. And won't be taking Mark lightly. Would have liked to KO AO, because he has zero respect for him. Bigfoot is his friend, and he wishes him the best in his upcoming fight with Cain.

Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The speed of gypsy?

Phone Post
blue_tape_39
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackAndLeft - OP translates to JDS going for as many takedowns as possible. Phone Post
This Phone Post
3/11/13 10:04 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/11/13 10:08 PM

I don't speak Portugese but here's my shot at translating it:

"I do not pick my opponents, so for me no matter who I'm facing I just need to know when and have time to prepare.  When Overeem was pulled from the fight I thought "great, the ufc will put me against another wrestler." because I cannot wait for the fight.  If Overeem was the champion I would wait, but he is not the champion, he is nothing."

"I have been matched with UFC great Mark Hunt, and I admire him very much for stepping up for this fight since he already fought recently.  I appreciate this very much because I want to fight May 25th and thanks to him this can now happen"

Mark is a very tough guy that fights very strong, I have to be very careful.  He has been the K1 champ and faced the best in the world and beat many of them.  I will work hard on my stratgy, I have leard a lot in my career.  I guess now I see things a little better and hopefull I can use this knowledge in this fight"

I think this guy (Ovreeem) is a big guy that takes roids to get huge and is talking a lot of nonsense.  I have nothing to do with him.  He can do what he thinks is best in his career and I will do best for mine.  and if one day we are matched up and he does not have a problem, then we fight.

Bigfoot is a very close friend and I think he will win and will be the UFC champion.  I'm sure he stands up with Valasquez(?), and nullifyies his game and knocks him out.  That's what I want to see.  He's a good person that deserves a lot, and I think good people deserve good things.  He's one of the guys I admire and I really like to have as a friend.  Go for it, Big Foot!  I also wanted to mention that the web site MMA Underground is full of the homosexuals and I'm ok with that.

3/11/13 10:08 PM
mofomike
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is going to take him down. Phone Post
3/11/13 10:32 PM
RondasSportsBra

I think Tito uses the apra fighting pump too.
3/11/13 11:09 PM
Dirtguy

OblongBox - Summary:

Lol Phone Post
3/12/13 12:22 AM
Res ispa loquitur
666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs -  The speed of gypsy?

Phone Post

3/12/13 3:02 AM
Carl Sonnen

DoomFarmer -  War Hunto Phone Post

I hope Hunt catches Junior early and puts him down. War Hunto.
3/12/13 3:10 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like he going to take hunto down.
3/12/13 3:12 AM
hvt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs -  The speed of gypsy?

Phone Post

Cigano is portugese for gypsy
3/12/13 3:19 AM
FunDeath4u

Hunt is better on the ground, better on the feet and riding a 4 fight win streak. JDS just got EASILY destroyed by Cain. He is getting knocked out.
3/12/13 3:31 AM
Rear Naked Chode
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even when he was the heavyweight belt, Gypsy was obrigador to live with taunts of Overeem. However, the catarinense not rule a duel against the Dutch in the future. I will work hard to strategy. I'll follow mine and if one day we are bumping and he does not have any problem, we fight.
3/12/13 3:33 AM
madmav
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

basically if he can not take hunt down he is getting ktfo.. 

3/12/13 4:20 AM
kingkoopa

Yeah jds was feeling unbeatable (calling out klitschkos) until he lost

Hopefully the humble pie makes him better again. He was way over confident Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.