UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: Montreal UGers (Meet and Greet w/Dana @158)

3/12/13 8:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/13 11:30 PM

DW will be doing a meet and greet for Montreal UGers, thanks to forum member zxqninefour, in Montreal this weekend, more than likely right after he weigh ins.

UGers interested in attending need to send the following information to forum member Letibleu as he will be the contact person between Zuffa and The UG:

Screen Name:
E-mail Address:
Cell Number:
Number in your party:

The group is capped at 50 UGers. If any spots remain after UGers sign up they can go to friends and family members. Letibleu will figure that out:) I'm 99.9% sure the gathering will follow the weigh in on Friday but Letibleu will be working out the details with Kea (DW's guy) later this week.

Because its a meet and greet and not a Q and A, DW will be able to answer some questions, take pics, sign stuff, etc. but the time is going to be limited so please keep that in mind. I'm hoping you'll get at least an hour so with 50 guests, that's just over a minute per person (in other words, don't get "greedy" if they take you inside the Octagon for pictures by hitting him with 10 questions because you'll be cutting into someone else's time) so please be mindful and considerate of others:)

You do NOT have to have a ticket to the show in order to attend the weigh in or meet and greet with DW, you just have to be a UGer and on Letibleu's list. Have a great time=)

Cindy

*** Edited to add that you MUST already be a UGer to get on the list. Friends and family will get any extra seats but no new UG accounts can be created for this purpose.
3/12/13 8:38 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/13 8:38 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

Thanks Cindy. Very cool of DFW to do this again :)

3/12/13 8:39 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!

3/12/13 8:52 PM
Matt Phillips
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT!

3/12/13 8:53 PM
MMARAIDER

Nice Phone Post
3/12/13 8:53 PM
HighFreq
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
3/12/13 8:55 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Awesome! Phone Post
3/12/13 8:57 PM
Card
2027 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I was there.

3/12/13 9:09 PM
zxqninefour
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sooo stoked! Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen! Phone Post
3/12/13 9:44 PM
CLINT NJHC
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Message Sent!
You guys are all awesome!!!
3/12/13 10:42 PM
Chris
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO

I'll see you guys there.

3/12/13 10:46 PM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing opportunity! Thanks to all that made it possible.

3/12/13 10:47 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris -

I'll see you guys there.

Enjoy, man. It's going to be a hell of an event. Phone Post
3/12/13 10:49 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris - 

I'll see you guys there.

See you soon in 3 sleeps.

3/12/13 10:55 PM
slaughteringyou

wow, what a great opportunity.

Pm'ing you right now Letibleu!!
3/12/13 11:04 PM
devnull

Awesome, see you guys there!
3/12/13 11:35 PM
UGCTT_Cdn Machine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im in, sent a message
3/12/13 11:48 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy for the win!!!

Way to hook up the UG again. Phone Post
3/12/13 11:55 PM
Letibleu

When I add you to the confirmed list, I send a reply back to let you know I got your information.

If you do not get a confirmed reply back, it is up to you to assume I never got your message. I am using a first come first serve basis so make sure you got a confirmation.

3/13/13 12:07 AM
JonathanJarvie

In, just sent message
3/13/13 12:18 AM
ThirdJackson
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -

When I add you to the confirmed list, I send a reply back to let you know I got your information.

If you do not get a confirmed reply back, it is up to you to assume I never got your message. I am using a first come first serve basis so make sure you got a confirmation.

Just to confirm, I'm in right? Phone Post
3/13/13 12:28 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
932 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3/13/13 12:30 AM
Letibleu

ThirdJackson - 
Letibleu -

You are in like a fat rat in a cheese factory.

3/13/13 12:31 AM
ThirdJackson

Letibleu -
ThirdJackson - 
Letibleu -

Merci Phone Post
3/13/13 12:36 AM
Letibleu

ThirdJackson - 
Letibleu -
ThirdJackson - 
Letibleu -

Merci Phone Post

bienvenue

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.