UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey ex-GSP fan, but wants Diaz to win

3/12/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I don't know [how the fight will play out], it's such -- one of the things that makes this card so interesting is I don't know how it's going to go. I know that GSP's a lot more riled up for this fight, and I hope to see him returning to that -- the actual ‘Rush' St. Pierre that I haven't seen since that loss to Matt Serra. You know, I used to be a really big GSP fan, but I have seen the way that his fights are kind of changing over the years and he has obviously not been very supportive of women fighters and Nick has always been one of my favorite fighters, I've always admired his fighting style since I even started doing MMA, so I hope he wins this."

"I think he can and I think he will, I want this to be a really good fight and I hope GSP comes out to fight and not win a couple rounds and if that happens it will be one of the most memorable fight cards ever."

read entire article...

watch video...

3/13/13 12:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SgtJustinTeplitz
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rouseyum
3/13/13 1:15 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares? Phone Post
3/13/13 1:18 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/13/13 1:17 AM
I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo -  Who cares? Phone Post

UG blog

3/13/13 1:25 AM
pulsar

She nailed that. My respect for her grows month by month.

3/13/13 1:28 AM
JROTT
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So hard to love her when she always rags on GSP.. but I still love her anyway. She sex-ay! Phone Post
3/13/13 1:33 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

I was also a huge GSP fan prior to his loss to Serra. Watching GSP vs. Serra 2 kind of sealed the deal with me not being a fan of him any more. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:34 AM
le

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - I was also a huge GSP fan prior to his loss to Serra. Watching GSP vs. Serra 2 kind of sealed the deal with me not being a fan of him any more. Phone Post
Why? He demolished Serra in the second fight. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:35 AM
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro Ranallo's Mic -  I was also a huge GSP fan prior to his loss to Serra. Watching GSP vs. Serra 2 kind of sealed the deal with me not being a fan of him any more. Phone Post

Lol wut?

You didn't enjoy him kneeing Matt Serra into oblivion?  That was one of the best GSP performances ever, and was very exciting.

3/13/13 2:29 AM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic -  I was also a huge GSP fan prior to his loss to Serra. Watching GSP vs. Serra 2 kind of sealed the deal with me not being a fan of him any more. Phone Post

Lol wut?

You didn't enjoy him kneeing Matt Serra into oblivion?  That was one of the best GSP performances ever, and was very exciting.

Either trolling or he never saw the fight is my guess. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:32 AM

bknumber1 -

Lol wut?

No kidding Phone Post
3/13/13 2:52 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uh huh uh huh uh huh.

Retard

3/13/13 3:07 AM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the shitstorm Phone Post
3/13/13 3:13 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

bknumber1 - 

Lol wut?

I was rooting for GSP in the Serra rematch since I was a GSP fan. I enjoyed seeing his wrestling game against Koscheck, seeing him armbar Hughes and finish him like Hughes finished him the first time they fought was poetry, but while watching GSP dismantle Serra in their second fight I then realized that against dangerous strikers such as Serra, GSP was likely to play it safe with a dominant wrestling heavy game for the rest of his career. It was one sided and almost too dominant.

Many people pick GSP fights such as Hardy or Shields for not enjoying him, but I started seeing the writing on the wall during the Serra fight. I guess not everyone is able to see things like that in a one fight and predict how it translates to future GSP had a fundamentally different post-Serra and I'm just giving you my honest opinion. I enjoyed the Serra rematch but at one point I just had this feeling of not enjoying the complete shutout dominance as much as I thought I would. I'm not trolling and I'm not even trying to rationalize why I feel this way because IMO, to be objective, it may not be rational at all.

I would say it's possibly akin to someone who really wants some thing and once it's there, they don't appreciate it.

GSP was my favorite Welterweight prior to 2008. I loved his exciting I had hoped that he would never lose and when he lost to Serra I was legitimately bummed. Then, GSP seeks out a sports psychologist, ups his training approach, and reinvents himself and never loses since. This is what I wanted as a GSP fan, but around the time GSP fought Fitch, I have rooted for nearly every opponent GSP has faced from Fitch on and have not enjoyed his compared to that of before. I'm not saying this isn't possibly fickle and somewhat hypocritical, but it's just how I feel. Not trolling in any way, shape, or form.
3/13/13 4:54 AM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulsar -

She's NEVER going to read your post and want to fuk you for it. Stop posting like she will. You're pathetic Phone Post
3/13/13 5:00 AM
GrotesK

Honda drops the truth.. people get angry.. Weird.
3/13/13 5:23 AM
Ilikebjj
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I HAVE AN ERECTION
3/13/13 6:21 AM
luketrocity
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rousey has an opinion on something? That's a first....ha. Is there ever a time when she's not doing an interview? Phone Post
3/13/13 6:33 AM
Trick or Truth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She trains with Diaz brothers or at least does sometimes. Course she picking against GSP. Who cares.
3/13/13 6:37 AM
Smellde Gluve
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Ronron. Against the foot of God, no can defend.

3/13/13 8:02 AM
Pessimist_Pete

I've been wondering who Rhonda wants to win this fight. Thanks for the update. Phone Post
3/13/13 8:13 AM
robnashville
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" the actual ‘Rush' St. Pierre that I haven't seen since that loss to Matt Serra."

does anyone actually believe she was watching MMA back when Serra beat GSP? I don't.....she said it cause it seemed like the thing to say....cause lord knows she has to say something.....
3/13/13 8:16 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye - 
pulsar -

She's NEVER going to read your post and want to fuk you for it. Stop posting like she will. You're pathetic Phone Post

Lol.
3/13/13 8:38 AM
Arecsa
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ this "news". Really? Ronda, who is friends with Nick and Nate and has trained with them wants Nick to beat GSP? No fucking shit.
3/13/13 8:49 AM
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Sorry Ronron. Against the foot of God, no can defend.

vu

does she ever stfu?

The problem is that media hang on her every word. The fans are getting tired of her imo. Yet we're force fed every fart she squeeks out.

I don't even think it's her fault anymore. She's going with what's given to her. For the love of Allah, I hope the media just stops following her.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.