UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Full UFC 158 Countdown episode

3/13/13 1:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enjoy
3/13/13 1:34 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you! Will vu Phone Post
3/13/13 1:35 AM
hellride
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, really.
3/13/13 1:55 AM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic so far.

3/13/13 1:56 AM
Ram Rod
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/13/13 1:59 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Epic so far.

Yeah except for the whining about the Condit fight. Oh well I knew it would happen, they've kind got to justify why Nick is fighting GSP. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:07 AM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ram Rod -  Sub Phone Post

3/13/13 2:11 AM
jj93
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Phone Post
3/13/13 2:12 AM

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

Yeah except for the whining about the Condit fight. Oh well I knew it would happen, they've kind got to justify why Nick is fighting GSP. Phone Post
Also Blair Butler. She sucks. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:13 AM
GaryColeman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:13 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

Who the heck is she? What is she from? I've never heard of her. And why is she doing Rogan's job? Phone Post
3/13/13 2:16 AM
32Hunter
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

Who the heck is she? What is she from? I've never heard of her. And why is she doing Rogan's job? Phone Post

I know of her from Attack of the Show when she was the comic book reviewer.
3/13/13 2:23 AM

32Hunter -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

This. He's not joking. She's a stand-up comedian.

I guess because Joe's a stand-up comedian they figure that those are the only people qualified to talk about MMA Phone Post
3/13/13 2:26 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

32Hunter -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

I guess because Joe's a stand-up comedian they figure that those are the only people qualified to talk about MMA Phone Post
I barely even know what that is lol. It seems very strange and random. Normally the people in those roles are like Rogan or well known/respected journalists. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:27 AM

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
32Hunter -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

I barely even know what that is lol. It seems very strange and random. Normally the people in those roles are like Rogan or well known/respected journalists. Phone Post
It's bizarre to say the least. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:37 AM
ShaqNoob
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later
3/13/13 2:42 AM
Jarvis73
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/13/13 2:43 AM
CrocopPleaseRetire
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks!! Phone Post
3/13/13 2:45 AM
donkypunch55
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subb Phone Post
3/13/13 2:50 AM
scrapdo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
32Hunter -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Epic so far.

It's bizarre to say the least. Phone Post

Serious! WTF is this, VH1? She couldn't have been further from an MMA authority when she was geeking out about graphic novels on AOTS. Odd.

3/13/13 3:13 AM
tres_equis_666
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/13/13 3:13 AM

That was awesome.  Minus Blair Butler.  

3/13/13 3:55 AM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
3/13/13 4:06 AM
Au Jus
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later
3/13/13 4:06 AM
lookoutawhale
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought the countdown was kind of blah. i mean who is this woman that appears from nowhere trying to explain diaz vs gsp. i can understand if she was a fight reporter but just a random stand up comic out of nowhere? eh?

a primetime would have been much more fun. 3 weeks of hype and trash talk inbetween the camps based on what was said on previous episodes. This seemed like any other countdown. Nick talks for like 2 minutes total, gsp for 2 minutes, and then more of a recap of things. I wanted to know more about Nick in depth, where hes from, family life.

Maybe they had more planned and Nick didnt show up as they said in the countdown because he didnt get a haircut hehe. Just seemed like it was put together quickly. I thought this fight deserved a little more hype for the casual fan.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.