UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ever dreamed of fighting in the UFC?

3/13/13 3:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mauro Ranallo's Mic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not as in aspirations, but literal dream. I have only twice.

Once was going to fight Tito Ortiz. Dreamed this like 5 years ago. Had upset stomach in the dream due to nerves and was in the John with diarrhea and before the fight started I had doubts that I could beat Tito.

Only other dream was beating Chuck Liddell by decision but in the dream everyone acted like it was no big deal. I was like c'Mon guys, I just beat Chuck Liddell. That one was in 2009.

Note: Jason Thacker would probably beat me up Phone Post
3/13/13 3:43 AM
dannyapodaca
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Phone Post
3/13/13 3:45 AM
Theflesh22
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup lol, I have. Dont know who I was fighting but I got KO'd. Phone Post
3/13/13 3:52 AM
KZTT_W85
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I caught clay guida early in the first round and put him away in a dream that was so real it was scary! Phone Post
3/13/13 3:56 AM
CLINTK9

had a dream I had to fight Cabbage in the UFC, and was doing good, goin toe to toe w/him!
3/13/13 4:17 AM
Diazs Chronic J

Yes but it ended up being a nightmare........ I was fighting Jon Fitch. Phone Post
3/13/13 4:46 AM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a dream that I fought Ronda Rousey. She caught me in a triangle but everyone agreed that that was my finishing move. Phone Post
3/13/13 6:36 AM
diggity

Yes! I dreamt I was fighting rampage and I was scared out of my tiny mind. I couldn't sleep in my dream and woke up exhausted. More like a nightmare. Phone Post
3/13/13 7:09 AM
Suplush
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every night
Phone Post
3/13/13 8:09 AM
Mphelan
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've had the dream about fighting at Korakuen hall
3/13/13 8:52 AM
Deadfirst

I had one years ago where I was fighting Diego Sanchez, it was so vivid. It was a terrifying nightmare. Then I had another more recently where I was fighting Diego again but it was more dream like. Phone Post
3/13/13 9:14 AM
wrestling4life
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deadfirst - I had one years ago where I was fighting Diego Sanchez, it was so vivid. It was a terrifying nightmare. Then I had another more recently where I was fighting Diego again but it was more dream like. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/13/13 10:02 AM
The Black Cheez
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, can't remember who i was fighting because I got rocked and then next thing I know, I've slipped a belly down armbar on the guy. Phone Post
3/13/13 10:08 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nope I've dreamed of training with fedor though no homo
3/13/13 10:10 AM
Secureg
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup i was about to fight Shogun was feeling very nervous but was going to go through with the fight. As it was drawing near i started to think of excuses to get out of it lol but i ended up getting in the cage he cracked me hard i took him down layed on him and in my mind i was like WTF did i get myself into and then i woke up.
3/13/13 10:32 AM
Hocky Balboa
6323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a dream that I was Jon Favreau and I was fighting Tank Abbott. Phone Post
3/13/13 10:33 AM
Secureg
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -  I had a dream that I was Jon Favreau and I was fighting Tank Abbott. Phone Post

I HAD THAT DREAM ALSO but i was in the audience watching and i bought the UFC COMBO and my sister Monica was with me. You got beat up bad if i remember right.
3/13/13 10:34 AM
jj93

I had a dream that bendo broke my arms and legs went to go into third round and I woke up must of been a doctor stoppage Phone Post
3/13/13 6:23 PM
diggity

RyannVonDoom - No. Always dreamt of fighting in pride. Phone Post
Can you tell us about those dreams? Phone Post
3/13/13 6:29 PM
Harmon Whistler
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was set to fight Sherk, but he pulled out last minute due to injury (deep down I thought he was ducking me).

3/13/13 7:14 PM
Harmon Whistler
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sherk was scared, homies.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.