UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sonnen responds to Jones: Quit trying to be me

3/13/13 12:40 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"Jon, stop tweeting. Quit trying to be me. It makes you appear stupid, and just gives me material to ridicule you with...If Jon Jones, a potted cactus and a slice of pizza from my oven were all on ‘Jeopardy,' Jon Jones would not make the final round. Now, on a lighter note; Jon, you had another baby, and in seriousness, congratulations. At this rate, by this time next year you will be the ‘octamom of the octagon.'"

transcription by MMAMania.com...

3/13/13 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol nice Phone Post
3/13/13 12:43 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh man you know chael's pissed when he starts insulting your jeopardy skills
3/13/13 12:51 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When is Chael NOT entertaining???

3/13/13 12:54 PM
Seats Taken
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it, I'm a Chael Sonnen fanboy Phone Post
3/13/13 12:55 PM
shaqitup
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"octomom of the octogon", howmany does Jon have now 3? Are they all girls?

3/13/13 1:01 PM
sawdusk
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken -  Damn it, I'm a Chael Sonnen fanboy Phone Post

sadly, after watching TUF, I found it impossible to dislike the guy... and I was a hater...
3/13/13 1:02 PM
Living_Deth

I'm pretty sure both were told to stir things up ad start trashing each other to hype this fight. Boring. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:10 PM
Bipolar

The only thing slightly interesting/entertaining about those comments is the fact that Chael had to clear them with Mr. Jones' before making them.
3/13/13 1:14 PM
thefightphysician

Started off as a Jon Jones fanboy. Now for some reason I really like backing Rashad and Sonnen. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:27 PM
eljamaiquino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

3 with current gf, 2 with other women iirc... Phone Post
3/13/13 1:48 PM
Chomas
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Jones can't compete with a mouth like Chaels. Phone Post
3/13/13 1:51 PM
tonytr

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Damn, I like Sonnen and think he's funny but what's with the twitter comments but then he's as nice as can be when around Jones in person?  The entire TUF show has been him acting like the're best friends.  It's almost like the Wand van ride all over again.

It's an act you dolt. In reality he likes Jones but of course as the fight draws closer he's going to ramp up the trash talk for business purposes.
3/13/13 1:55 PM
Overseer got owned by BCE
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/13/13 1:55 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta live Chael Phone Post
3/13/13 1:56 PM
Wasa-B
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Damn, I like Sonnen and think he's funny but what's with the twitter comments but then he's as nice as can be when around Jones in person?  The entire TUF show has been him acting like the're best friends.  It's almost like the Wand van ride all over again.

"Hype."
3/13/13 2:36 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tonytr - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

It's an act you dolt. In reality he likes Jones but of course as the fight draws closer he's going to ramp up the trash talk for business purposes.

Multiple reasons, really. This season of TUF is trying to be as legitimate as possible and I'm sure the coaches are helping out, not just by coaching as best they can, but by trying not to take any of the attention away from the fighters and their training. At least, that's what I've noticed this season.
3/13/13 2:50 PM
chaplinshouse
785 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what's up with his neck?  looks like someone rape choked him.  or he wore a flea infested turtleneck yesterday

god i hope he wins

3/13/13 2:51 PM
Elias Cepeda
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Lion on the mic, kitten in person?

3/13/13 2:58 PM
jTheHybridwolff
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For Jones being such a bible thumper he sure dose have a grip of kids outside of marriage and that dose not seem very Christian : ) Phone Post
3/13/13 2:59 PM
6ULDV8
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really think it's awesome the way these two are doing TUF this year.

Both respect each other and each other's fighters.  

It's brought out the best in everyone and is the way it should be.  

Hate weakens.  Respect toughens.

No reason you can't put a guy in a coma and buy him a beer when he wakes up.

Fuck it, he won't even remember why you're buying him the beer, but he'll appreciate it and what the hell, maybe he buys you the beer next time for the same reasons.

3/13/13 3:14 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ - 
mmavixen - 

When is Chael NOT entertaining???

When he is juicing to win fights? When he is laundering money like a typical street thug?

That's not entertainment to you??? GTFO
3/13/13 3:24 PM
XcessiveZ

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Wasa-B - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

"Hype."

I would think 2-3 months on national television in front of millions would be a pretty good place to hype the fight.  In fact, it's what they've done with many other seasons (Tito/Ken, GSP/Kos, GSP/ Serra, etc...).

The whole grudge thing didnt work out too well last season..they needed to change things up. Phone Post
3/13/13 3:43 PM
Ip Man 81

ChokeEmOut -
shaqitup -

There is apparently another family of Jones' that should not be spoken of Phone Post
Where do we go to openly speak about this with others? Phone Post
3/13/13 3:50 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elias Cepeda - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Lion on the mic, kitten in person?

If you actually think Chael is serious about any of his trash talk then you are pretty gullible. Plus why the fuck would you fight Wandy in a moving van? Seems like a lose-lose to me regardless

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.