UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I want 100.00 on GSP. Whose in ?

4/29/13 7:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guardbr8kr -
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

Be nice to him. He's a good dude. I'm sure he'll add you next time he makes a batch. 

Shipping expense may be appreciated, but I don't speak for him. FYI, Pesc, I'll gladly send some $$$ cashish next run.

Thanks zippy.. :)

El Pescadero, let me know the next time you make up a batch. I'd appreciate it and willing to pay whatever if it's as good as it looks. :)

Randy

p.s. on a side note, I could offer you my step-sister for a batch and a half and call it even....
Lol... Throw in 1 goat and a small offering to Oden and you have a deal!!

Ill let you know next time I mix batch... But definitely check out the Pappys link I left.. It's good stuff! Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 7:47 PM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the site El Pescadero. I've got GSP.

4/29/13 7:53 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can a blue help me with the links above? Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/13 8:09 PM
For Fan Boy

4/29/13 8:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Looks good Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:39 PM
Topsyjt
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap. I've never seen a 2in thick steak! Or a whole cow on a BBQ. You guys sure know how to go big.
Zip VU brother x Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 8:40 PM
Topsyjt
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ El Pec VU for some outstanding pics of food sir. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 9:36 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Topsyjt - Holy crap. I've never seen a 2in thick steak! Or a whole cow on a BBQ. You guys sure know how to go big.
Zip VU brother x Phone Post 3.0
Those three steaks cost me $85. They weren't even Prime! They were 30 day dry aged Choice grade free range no hormone grass fed.
And tasty. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 9:48 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wfa but I guess since you're a red namer, it's okay, yeah?

I'm telling on you. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 9:55 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I voted up all of you.

Damn those pics make me hungry !

4/29/13 9:57 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still told on you. You're gonna be in big trouble when they see what you've done and I am NOT talking about the delicious steals you made because those look damn fine and I want some now so I'm just gonna go make some steals now, kthnxbai Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 10:06 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

guardbr8kr - Thanks for the site El Pescadero. I've got GSP.

No sweat... The blue bottle of pappys is what I use for the Brussells recipe, stuff is killer.

You got GSP Ill take Anderson or Hendricks whomever he fights next... Ill lay a jar of my seasonings(shipped to u) against a 25$ charity donation of my choice? Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 5:52 AM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

No sweat... The blue bottle of pappys is what I use for the Brussells recipe, stuff is killer.

You got GSP Ill take Anderson or Hendricks whomever he fights next... Ill lay a jar of my seasonings(shipped to u) against a 25$ charity donation of my choice? Phone Post 3.0

Done

Cheers,
5/1/13 8:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

guardbr8kr -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Done

Cheers,
Nice... It's on! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:48 PM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I get 10 vu a day. So I hit you guys again :-)

You guys need to recognize Topsyjt . He is the man. Check his accomplishments.

5/2/13 10:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.