UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Joe Rogan

3/21/13 1:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 2:24 AM
SlickPacific - 
ChaosOverkill -
SlickPacific -  Lol at the angry atheists. Phone Post

*Yawn*

Oh Right, and uh, which one is Pat Militech again??. Phone Post

*yawn* it's a cartoon poking fun a religious extremists. You read into it what you want. It also get's people who hate Atheists, of which I am not (an atheist), but closer to, all butthurt, and nothing is funnier than Religious butthurt. See Atheists and Agnostics are butthurt that Religions still have so much power and sway, relgious people are butthurt that Atheists and Agnostics even exist.

3/21/13 2:14 AM
walkinassassin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still no joe? Sad times Phone Post
3/21/13 3:04 AM
Sativa G
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give it up guys he's not interested

Sorry Pat :(
3/21/13 3:11 AM
Cotton
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LIKE A DOCTAH!
3/21/13 4:28 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I downloaded the JRE app for iPhone and it fuckin changed my life!
I'm a bricklayer so I just put my headphones in and laughed my ass off / educated myself throughout my workday.

The only trouble is, I used my 1gb of data allowance in 3 days!!!
Is there a way I can get the podcasts without streaming through the app when I'm not in a wifi zone? Phone Post
3/21/13 4:38 AM
1nto_the_ether

Neil McCauley - The 2 best color commentators in the game as well. Signed.

3/21/13 5:28 AM
Ray Cappa

you like Miletich's politics huh? oooooooookay.....
3/21/13 5:42 AM
Joe Rogan
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater -  I downloaded the JRE app for iPhone and it fuckin changed my life!
I'm a bricklayer so I just put my headphones in and laughed my ass off / educated myself throughout my workday.

Is there a way I can get the podcasts without streaming through the app when I'm not in a wifi zone? Phone Post

There's an ap called "stitcher" that compresses the audio down for download over cellular connections.  It reduces the quality slightly but it's really hard to tell the difference and with talking it really doesn't matter.

3/21/13 5:45 AM
The Swinging Richard
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/21/13 6:05 AM
Lahzerous
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
DiazsBongWater -  I downloaded the JRE app for iPhone and it fuckin changed my life!

There's an ap called "stitcher" that compresses the audio down for download over cellular connections.  It reduces the quality slightly but it's really hard to tell the difference and with talking it really doesn't matter.

Ummm how about a response to what this thread is about?!?!?!?
3/21/13 6:25 AM
TheBulk
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe you are the greatest !!
It's like Christmas when I check my iphone and there's a new podcast !!! Phone Post
3/21/13 6:29 AM
REDRUM_NYC

I only wanna see this happen if Pat agrees to a bjj match with Joe on stream Phone Post
3/21/13 6:45 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Fuck Yeah brother, you just made my day! VTFU!
3/21/13 7:55 AM
tres_equis_666
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater -
Joe Rogan - 

Try Downcast. It's a paid app but worth the money, just queue up all the podcasts you want and listen away Phone Post
3/21/13 8:17 AM
Ebe5

In.!! Phone Post
3/21/13 8:32 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is stitcher the new sponsor for jre? Why the stitcher plug and not answer ops question. Powerful militech! Phone Post
3/21/13 8:38 AM
Lahzerous
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -  Is stitcher the new sponsor for jre? Why the stitcher plug and not answer ops question. Powerful militech! Phone Post

^This wonder if the is a bigger story at large here!
3/21/13 10:12 AM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is joe rogan tucking?

if it looks like a tuck, and it posts like a tuck, must it be a tuck?

Even-more-powerful Pat Miletich? 

;)

3/21/13 2:16 PM
DiazsBongWater

tres_equis_666 -
DiazsBongWater -
Joe Rogan - 

Try Downcast. It's a paid app but worth the money, just queue up all the podcasts you want and listen away Phone Post
Thank you brother Phone Post
3/21/13 5:52 PM
Lahzerous

Lahzerous - 
Joe Rogan - 

Ummm how about a response to what this thread is about?!?!?!?

Answer us you bald bastard!!! Oh and give me you Game of Thrones box they sent you!
3/21/13 6:15 PM
Bench
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miletich, Miletich, Miletich! Phone Post
3/21/13 6:20 PM
D55
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to hear Pat on the podcast! Phone Post
3/21/13 6:25 PM
ZzFDKzZ

TTT! Phone Post
3/24/13 8:45 PM
Lahzerous

ttt

3/25/13 1:53 AM
Sativa G
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love that joe popped in to answer a mundane question then left never to return. he's saying yes i know about the thread, not interested, please eat shit, goodbye. the = of leaving a 3 cent tip to make a statement. "this is what i think of your thread bitch, I'm gonna answer a random app question then leave" lol

he either doesn't like Pat, can't interview him for whatever reason, or is super annoyed with how OP asked for him to get Pat on.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.