UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Joe Rogan

3/25/13 2:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously the powerful Joe ROgan has spoken. No response on subject = a response on subject matter.

3/25/13 4:37 AM
ferox13
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater -
Joe Rogan - 
DiazsBongWater -  I downloaded the JRE app for iPhone and it fuckin changed my life!
I'm a bricklayer so I just put my headphones in and laughed my ass off / educated myself throughout my workday.

The only trouble is, I used my 1gb of data allowance in 3 days!!!
Is there a way I can get the podcasts without streaming through the app when I'm not in a wifi zone? Phone Post

There's an ap called "stitcher" that compresses the audio down for download over cellular connections.  It reduces the quality slightly but it's really hard to tell the difference and with talking it really doesn't matter.

Fuck Yeah brother, you just made my day! VTFU!
I just download a bunch of podcasts to my home desktop then transfer them to my phones SD cards. Phone Post
3/25/13 11:48 AM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.. That answers that. Bummer. Phone Post
3/25/13 12:28 PM
Poker face
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any1 notice on the axis tv fights he does he's got a freemason sticker on his computer.. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:52 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 2:53 PM
Sativa G - i love that joe popped in to answer a mundane question then left never to return. he's saying yes i know about the thread, not interested, please eat shit, goodbye. the = of leaving a 3 cent tip to make a statement. "this is what i think of your thread bitch, I'm gonna answer a random app question then leave" lol

he either doesn't like Pat, can't interview him for whatever reason, or is super annoyed with how OP asked for him to get Pat on.

leaving a 3cent tip is some seriously spineless, passive-aggressive, dick-tucking behavior.

Grow some balls.  When the server brings the check, tell them to their face why you're not tipping.  Give them the opportunity to improve their service by having the courage to engage in a constructive confrontation.

Please don't lump His Powerfulness in with the spineless passive-aggressive dick-tuckers.  I'm sure he's just really busy and will drop back in soon to explain why he will or will not invite Pat to participate in a podcast.

3/26/13 12:42 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bawls -  Well.. That answers that. Bummer. Phone Post

:(

3/28/13 7:26 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sativa G - i love that joe popped in to answer a mundane question then left never to return. he's saying yes i know about the thread, not interested, please eat shit, goodbye. the = of leaving a 3 cent tip to make a statement. "this is what i think of your thread bitch, I'm gonna answer a random app question then leave" lol

he either doesn't like Pat, can't interview him for whatever reason, or is super annoyed with how OP asked for him to get Pat on.

This.  What Joe did was pure awesomeness.

2/25/14 9:53 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he probably got high and forgot

2/25/14 10:56 PM
chilz
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about Jeff Monson on JRE? That would be a sick podcast. Phone Post 3.0
2/25/14 11:52 PM
tenchu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would listen.
2/26/14 12:04 AM
Mihow
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3 of the members of TLC IMO

would love to listen to them while perusing their pics
2/26/14 12:04 AM
Mihow
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe they'll let you touch it, if you like to go down?
2/26/14 12:48 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -
Neil McCauley - The 2 best color commentators in the game as well. Signed.
Correction: Joe Rogan and Stephen Quadros are the two GOATs. Phone Post
What rock are you living under man?

Kenny florian and jon anik are where it's at! Those guys go together like steak and milkshakes! Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 6:35 AM
Dusty Suspect
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be the hero in our story joe and make it happen! Phone Post 3.0
2/26/14 1:55 PM
staygreenponyboy
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuckyGoldstein - I'd like to hear Mike Patton on there..

Great idea.
2/26/14 2:25 PM
Dominique Robinson
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat always mentors me. I'm down 4 that Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.