UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 158 pre fight press con Thurs 1 PM ET

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/14/13 1:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Uncle Creepy's Creepy Nephew
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - When will REPlAYS be up on youtube????

I only got a couple bits

http://www.facebook.com/UFC/app_247211121995467
3/14/13 2:00 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teabagexpress - GSP better clear his head......Nick is on his couch with his feet on his pillow..

3/14/13 2:05 PM
Leghound
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - 
Leghound - 
Don_Dada - 
Leghound - 

Jeez, the more Nick talks the more I wonder if he's got autism or something.  Hard to believe that his communication issues are only the product of shitty public schools and upbringing, it's like he wants to express himself but he's got a 10 word vocabulary yet his head can only find 3 of them.

Hard to tell who is more in the other's head!  Nick is obviously bothered by how he feels the UFC has been presenting him and GSP is just pissed at Nick's lack of respect.  Pretty funny shit.

People with Anxiety tend to over-think when they are speaking and struggle to put their sentences together properly.

Fair enough.  Public speaking is hard enough for most, throw in cameras, lights, and anxiety and it's got to be a bitch.

Yip. I remember watching the application for Nick's license to fight in Navada and he was talking a bit about it. How his doctors made him take Adderall and shit when he was a kid and he smoked weed to help him relax instead of taking meds. It was pretty sad to listen to.

Interesting.  That new Discovery Channel documentary 'Weed Country' has some dude on it trying to come up with a strain with low/no THC and high CBD to help a kid with epilepsy.

Anyways, we now return to your regularly scheduled "GSP is a bitch!" "Diaz looks scurred" thread.

3/14/13 2:05 PM
SQUEEZIE

XIII - according to wikipedia:

Wolf ticket (or woof ticket) is an African-American slang term meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent. The term originates from woofing, meaning aimless talk, an onomatopoeic reference to the sound of dogs barking. The term is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boastful way, or "to buy wolf tickets", meaning to call the bluff or accept the implied challenge.

no! you and wiki are selling wolf tickets rt now...your trying to hype,sell or just gossip about something in the light that you want others to see it in.(it does not have to be a threat,criticism or insult).
it could also be like crying wolf(you should know the story). Crying wolf could also=selling wolf tickets.
3/14/13 2:15 PM
Bwatermyfren
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved this press conference.
Specially when Diaz accused GSP of roiding.

I thought he was making references to it in the conference call the other day.
But 2day he straight up came out and said it.

To me it is pretty obvious that GSP is.
As are most fighters in the UFC.

I'm a fan of both but I've got way more respect for Diaz. Even though he is far from articulate. He is a real dude and doesn't put on a front for the cameras.

Can't wait for Saturday!!!
It will be epic!!!!!! Phone Post
3/14/13 2:17 PM
kevsh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bwatermyfren -  Loved this press conference.

I'm a fan of both but I've got way more respect for Diaz. Even though he is far from articulate. He is a real dude and doesn't put on a front for the cameras.

How is it obvious that GSP is?

Or is this just the Nick Diaz Fan Club pre-emptive excuse for when he loses Saturday?
3/14/13 2:26 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it.....THAT WAS THE BEST PRESS CONFERENCE EVERRR!!!!

"Its gold Jerry!!! Goldddd!!!!!"
3/14/13 2:28 PM
Skip2MyLou
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolf ticket (or woof ticket) is an African-American slang term meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent. The term originates from woofing, meaning aimless talk, an onomatopoeic reference to the sound of dogs barking. The term is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boastful way, or "to buy wolf tickets", meaning to call the bluff or accept the implied challenge. Phone Post
Bwatermyfren
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevsh -
Bwatermyfren -  Loved this press conference.

How is it obvious that GSP is?

Or is this just the Nick Diaz Fan Club pre-emptive excuse for when he loses Saturday?
Just by his size and facial features.
From what he looked like when he joined the UFC, to now there is a big difference.

That doesn't mean I don't like GSP as a fighter or person.
Even though I am against roids.

I honestly don't care who wins once its a good fight.

So i dunno y u seem so butt hurt by my comments. Phone Post
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to buy some Wolf tickets!!! Wait, what?????
3/14/13 2:31 PM
XIII
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE - 
XIII - according to wikipedia:

Wolf ticket (or woof ticket) is an African-American slang term meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent. The term originates from woofing, meaning aimless talk, an onomatopoeic reference to the sound of dogs barking. The term is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boastful way, or "to buy wolf tickets", meaning to call the bluff or accept the implied challenge.

no! you and wiki are selling wolf tickets rt now...your trying to hype,sell or just gossip about something in the light that you want others to see it in.(it does not have to be a threat,criticism or insult).
it could also be like crying wolf(you should know the story). Crying wolf could also=selling wolf tickets.

That doesn't make any sense to me. How am I trying to hype, sell or...?

I just googled 'wolf tickets' to see what it meant. It looks like people interpret this in different ways. One being "making up stories aka crying wolf", the other being "He's selling wolf tickets", meaning he's barking but not going to bite.

3/14/13 2:34 PM
rMar89
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could Diaz play the victim card anymore than he does? Dude throws the worlds biggest pity party at every opportunity.
3/14/13 3:02 PM
MiloTheDog
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hominick at 30:33.
3/14/13 3:05 PM
Ironhouse
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say I think I'l offended at the idea of making wolves fight in a cage, just seems like an inhumane line crosser to me. Maybe it's socially acceptable where Diaz comes from but UFC would never do it...well, probably never.

As for the roids, it's flattering that he is so good people thinks he has to be on something amiright? Kinda like how AS is so good all of his opponent take roids because he is so intimidating.
3/14/13 3:11 PM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread... what the heck is a "wolf ticket"?
3/14/13 3:30 PM
Skip2MyLou
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another Foob - Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread... what the heck is a "wolf ticket"?
Wolf ticket (or woof ticket) is an African-American slang term meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent. The term originates from woofing, meaning aimless talk, an onomatopoeic reference to the sound of dogs barking. The term is usually used as a part of the phrase "to sell wolf tickets", meaning to bluff or threaten someone in a boastful way, or "to buy wolf tickets", meaning to call the bluff or accept the implied challenge. Phone Post
3/14/13 3:31 PM
Skip2MyLou

Another Foob - Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread... what the heck is a "wolf ticket"?
3/14/13 3:32 PM
Megatherium
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're all on roids.

Except for Nick and BJ!
3/14/13 4:15 PM
AyyAnt
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol did anyone catch the "Why you mad bro?" by Nick Diaz at 22:45
3/14/13 5:39 PM
CauliflowerCouture
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz is a seriously weird dude. That is part of his appeal. He does play the victim card but I honestly dont think he says the stuff he does because he is looking for pity. I think he just sees the world in a very different way to a normal person, that is, everyone is out to get him.

He does have charisma, you cant deny it. People were hanging on his every jumbled word in that presser. GSP and Dana's faces were amazing when Nick was talking. Each time they were like WTF?
3/14/13 5:50 PM
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skip2MyLou - 

Thanks. Voted up!
3/14/13 5:53 PM
TeamRenzo4Life

LOL@GSP. Nick has him mentally broken already. Before this I didn't believe it, but now I'm thinking Diaz may have a shot.
3/14/13 5:57 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingofBJJ - Countdown to a real Martial Artist giving the fake Martial Artists a BJ Penn ass whuppin'!
You're a cunt.

BJ is cooler than the other side of the pillow. The last WW champ to be stripped like a boss. You're not for to gargle his ball sweat.

That said, I'm rooting for Nick. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:07 PM
flowwiththego
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If one were to buy wolf tickets how would said one go about getting
in touch with GSP?

Also, what row would that be on? Phone Post
3/14/13 6:11 PM
xsrg95
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.