UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> popovtich guard passing vs david avellan?

3/14/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TrevorRice
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/13 2:14 PM

Curious on what peeps think. obviously, Pablo Popovitch has a very tight way of passing the guard in BJJ, would you say that David Avellan (who is an incredible passer) has a more loose of guard passing?
3/14/13 2:17 PM
TrevorRice
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, you know i worded this thread terribly and I am bored at work so... nevermind.
3/14/13 2:44 PM
GrahamJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Pablo manages to pass David Avellan's guard without getting raped, he's like The Karate Kid: the best around.
3/14/13 6:55 PM
joemasepoos
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrahamJ - If Pablo manages to pass David Avellan's guard without getting raped, he's like The Karate Kid: the best around.

Are you calling someone a rapist ?? Mr Keyboard Warrior , would you call him a rapist to his face ??
3/14/13 10:03 PM
FJJ828
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joemasepoos - 
GrahamJ - If Pablo manages to pass David Avellan's guard without getting raped, he's like The Karate Kid: the best around.

Are you calling someone a rapist ?? Mr Keyboard Warrior , would you call him a rapist to his face ??

What are you, 12?

3/14/13 10:10 PM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FJJ828 - 
joemasepoos - 

What are you, 12?

thats f ed up,i didnt say anything

3/14/13 10:17 PM
gusto

joemasepoos - 

no one said "David Avellan is a rapist" no one said "Marcos Avellan is a rapist"
3/14/13 10:46 PM
MickColins
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They just associate with a known rapist. 

3/14/13 11:21 PM
GrahamJ

joemasepoos - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
3/14/13 11:23 PM
GrahamJ

12 - 
FJJ828 - 
joemasepoos - 

What are you, 12?

Oh yeah, Mr Keyboard Warrior: would you say that to his face!!!?

Also: hahahaha!
3/15/13 11:13 AM
MMA_KNOWLEDGE

Back to the original question... I would love to see bids of both of them passing. I have been really working on passing for about 2 years and am always looking at and for new details. Phone Post
3/16/13 10:50 PM
FJJ828
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/16/13 10:52 PM
12 - 
FJJ828 - 
joemasepoos - 

What are you, 12?

HA! I thought of that as soon as I typed it, but then said "Naaaaahhhh...."

That will be the new slam... What are you, 12?.... Why, as a matter of fact, I am.

Sorry, bro.

3/16/13 11:07 PM
Dana Van Gogh

joemasepoos -

I would yez Phone Post
3/17/13 12:41 AM
shen
978 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing better than a good technique thread!
3/17/13 12:45 AM
ozjiujitsu
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From guard passing to rape. Awesome thread!....... *leaves quickly, while shiftily looking sideways, before anyone realises masked sarcasm* Phone Post
3/17/13 4:20 PM
GrahamJ

HAHAHA!
I'm like a seasoned Vietnam veteran - but instead of doing three tours of duty, i've got over fifty rape-thread comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUMa8bFbqo&feature=youtu.be&t=6s
3/18/13 11:02 AM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a fan of the Avellans anymore. Not one bit.
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak

cheesesteak

cheesesteak

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.