UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 164 in Milwaukee Aug 31

4/18/13 9:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Duke Roufus
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

minotauro11 - 
Duke Roufus - Roufusport Fighters...
I was just going to say, a card full of Duke Roufus fighters? Yes please! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! Milwaukee is gonna be insane that week, it's also the 110 anniversary of Harley-Davidson!

We will have a lot of fun stuff going at our academy the whole week!
4/18/13 9:20 AM
ku3mm3t
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Duke. Love that WI is finally getting UFC events. Versus 5 was a great show.

Hopefully this new Harley partnership means that they'll be back consistently. I've heard rumors that an August card in Mil will be an annual thing for years to come, much like Chicago/January. (Still a weird choice)

Wish Anthony was fighting Aldo on 164, but I'm just glad we got a ppv. Fuck, that fight would've been huge in Mil though. Phone Post
4/18/13 9:43 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - Awesome Duke. Love that WI is finally getting UFC events. Versus 5 was a great show.

Hopefully this new Harley partnership means that they'll be back consistently. I've heard rumors that an August card in Mil will be an annual thing for years to come, much like Chicago/January. (Still a weird choice)

Wish Anthony was fighting Aldo on 164, but I'm just glad we got a ppv. Fuck, that fight would've been huge in Mil though. Phone Post
Next year they will be coming back to Chicago in the spring/summer. No more January cards Phone Post
4/18/13 10:00 AM
ku3mm3t
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really? That's great if true. Phone Post
4/18/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am going for sure. I wonder how the card will be!
4/29/13 5:43 PM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio Pettis if he beats Jeff Curran? Surely that would warrant a shot in his hometown!!!! Phone Post
4/29/13 7:00 PM
sbuild
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
4/29/13 7:13 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUTA WON (C) - Sergio Pettis if he beats Jeff Curran? Surely that would warrant a shot in his hometown!!!! Phone Post
Yezzzirrr I'd like to see Sergio in the UFC !!! Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 5:05 PM
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see
Koch vs Poirier added to this card.
4/30/13 9:05 PM
ku3mm3t

Diego Sanchez vs TBA first fight/er announced.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/ufc/sanchez-to-return-at-ufc-164-in-august/
4/30/13 9:29 PM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Hendricks may very well headline this.

5/10/13 7:25 PM
ku3mm3t

Edited: 05/10/13 7:25 PM
Tickets on sale May 29th for FC members, 30th newsletter presale, 31st general public.

Guessing were going to be getting some fight announcements any day now.
5/10/13 7:50 PM
ku3mm3t

Also, for anyone traveling for this, there are NO hotels. Not in the city, not in the suburbs. If you find a room it will be crazy overpriced. I'm talking $500 for a 1 bed @ the Holiday Inn.

This Harley 110 anniversary really screws non-locals, but I can't really complain. Just glad to have them back in WI.
5/10/13 8:22 PM
sside maurice
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"No hotels" is the truth. I just did a search on marriott.com, and the closest available room is in suburban Chicago.
5/10/13 8:24 PM
saucylv33
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - Tickets on sale May 29th for FC members, 30th newsletter presale, 31st general public.

Guessing were going to be getting some fight announcements any day now.

Fight Club is May 29th, Harley is May 30th and Newsletter is May 31st.

Public on sale is June 21st.
5/10/13 8:34 PM
ku3mm3t

Ah, true. Thanks for clearing that up. I just saw that the FC's were on sale and guessed on the rest, as it usually goes.

The hotel situation is shitty. I'm in WI, but an hour and half north of Milwaukee. Gonna suck having to make two trips for weigh in's and the event, but I'm a trooper.

People in Mil are going on trips and renting out their houses for this. The demand for rooms is outrageous for these Harley Anniversaries.
5/10/13 8:38 PM
ku3mm3t

sside maurice - "No hotels" is the truth. I just did a search on marriott.com, and the closest available room is in suburban Chicago.

You can literally go to hotels.com or priceline, whatever.. and you'll get "No rooms matched your search", for the ENTIRE Milwaukee area.
5/10/13 11:27 PM
Shoguns Shorts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - Ah, true. Thanks for clearing that up. I just saw that the FC's were on sale and guessed on the rest, as it usually goes.

The hotel situation is shitty. I'm in WI, but an hour and half north of Milwaukee. Gonna suck having to make two trips for weigh in's and the event, but I'm a trooper.

People in Mil are going on trips and renting out their houses for this. The demand for rooms is outrageous for these Harley Anniversaries.
What city do you live in? Phone Post
5/11/13 12:50 AM
ku3mm3t

Manitowoc, unfortunately. Phone Post
5/11/13 1:08 AM
Shoguns Shorts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - Manitowoc, unfortunately. Phone Post
I'm in Oshkosh, so its gonna be quite the commute for me too lol Phone Post
5/11/13 1:16 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WW or HW title probably headlines this event.
5/13/13 4:37 PM
ku3mm3t

Overeem official for this. No opponent yet named.
5/13/13 5:57 PM

ku3mm3t - Overeem official for this. No opponent yet named.

Roy Nelson would be a good opponent.
5/13/13 6:11 PM
ku3mm3t

Overeem vs Travis Browne verbally agreed upon.
5/13/13 6:18 PM
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ku3mm3t - Overeem vs Travis Browne verbally agreed upon.

Really?? Hmm, interesting. As Co-main?? I'd prefer it to be third fight on card.... Not good enough for co main if this is supposed to be such a stacked card.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.