UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald wearing eyeliner

3/14/13 5:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Forrest Spliffn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. I don't really say things about people doing homo shit in real life. You never know, they may have rory macdonald type skills.
He needs to use some of that clump buster shit tho, his lashes mad clumpy. Phone Post
3/14/13 5:03 PM
Happiness Bunny
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RedDragons - Its a French-Canadian thing. Any of you ever been to Montreal??? It is the most metro-sexual city in North America...bar none. Totally acceptable for dudes to throw make up on to go out. I was at a sports bar (closest thing to one) on St. Catherine back in like 2006 (if I recall correctly) watching the Canadians in the first round of the NHL playoffs and I swear the guys were dressed up prettier than the chicks. Interesting city.

You went to a gay bar dude, those chicks were not chicks.
3/14/13 6:46 PM
redrum85
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Rory hate is ridiculous lol, what a great dude and awesome fighter, can't wait to see him fight again Phone Post
3/14/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I am pretty sure that Rory is the lovechild of:

+

3/14/13 7:09 PM
ranier wolfcastle
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 second ago · 0 views · 0.00 KB bandwidth
3/14/13 7:33 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't stand those euro trash tops he wears with the big collar shit. Overeem likes them too but he's legit euro trash. Phone Post
3/14/13 7:34 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I am pretty sure that Rory is the lovechild of:

+

I thinks he's the love child of Manson jerking off on a picture of Milhouse Phone Post
3/14/13 7:37 PM
ShawnTheBadger
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back in the '80's plenty of straight guys wore eyeliner (or more) makeup when going out.  Some looking rather Duran Duran/KaJaGooGoo/Human League and some looking more Sex Pistols/Iggy Pop.  Even Marilynn Manson is just a different generations Alice Cooper.  Rory and "metrosexual" is not breaking any new ground.

Ain't a whole lot new under the sun.

3/14/13 7:41 PM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what his deal is.  He's not even handsome or attractive enough to give his looks that much attention.

3/14/13 7:45 PM
jasonhightower
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stand that look either... but I find it hard not to like the guy.  Carries himself very well and is pretty well spoken.

3/14/13 8:08 PM
alley
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UnderTheClock - 

I used to go out with him and believe me, he is NOT gay.

Unless you're a chick, this settles it.
3/14/13 8:11 PM
thedirtyburger

Dont leben and McCall wear eye liner? And paint their fingers black. I love how people make such a big deal over something that doesn't affect their lives in any way Phone Post
3/14/13 8:21 PM
A.W.Ashford
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - So let me get this straight. Paul Pfeiffer from the Wonder Years became Marilyn Manson, who then became Rory MacDonald. Interdasting...vewy interdasting.
LOL Phone Post
3/14/13 8:36 PM
LyotoBundy
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is crazy talented. Who cares what he wears or what his sexual preferences are? I'm pretty sure he had a girlfriend in the build up to the Penn fight. Phone Post
3/14/13 9:38 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez

LyotoBundy - Rory is crazy talented. Who cares what he wears or what his sexual preferences are? I'm pretty sure he had a girlfriend in the build up to the Penn fight. Phone Post
Good luck sunday Mike Phone Post
3/14/13 10:58 PM
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/14/13 11:05 PM
Galloping FUPA

RedDragons - Its a French-Canadian thing. Any of you ever been to Montreal??? It is the most metro-sexual city in North America...bar none. Totally acceptable for dudes to throw make up on to go out. I was at a sports bar (closest thing to one) on St. Catherine back in like 2006 (if I recall correctly) watching the Canadians in the first round of the NHL playoffs and I swear the guys were dressed up prettier than the chicks. Interesting city.
You were probably in a gay bar. We do have a gay village.. You ventured too far into the depths. Phone Post
3/14/13 11:07 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah bulking up a little on the offseason huh
3/14/13 11:31 PM
new kid on the block

Rory MacDerpald
3/15/13 12:42 AM
smags
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
3/15/13 12:46 AM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snayke13 - 
RedDragons - Its a French-Canadian thing. Any of you ever been to Montreal??? It is the most metro-sexual city in North America...bar none. Totally acceptable for dudes to throw make up on to go out. I was at a sports bar (closest thing to one) on St. Catherine back in like 2006 (if I recall correctly) watching the Canadians in the first round of the NHL playoffs and I swear the guys were dressed up prettier than the chicks. Interesting city.
Might have been a gay bar bro... Phone Post

LOL'd hard vtfu

3/15/13 12:51 AM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eyeliner kids , I see suckas wearing makeup Phone Post
3/15/13 12:54 AM
Gooner H Smith

The fuck? Phone Post
3/15/13 1:17 AM
Liyon
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It took me a while to find out why Rory struck me as odd looking until I figured out he looks like one of the Engineers from Prometheus.

http://www.igorslab.com/storage/prometheus-behind7.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1339717384825
3/15/13 2:11 AM
supersonic
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward for him to make a return. 170 is more stacked with him fighting. I always get a kick out of the UG slobs bagging on a guy for spending some time on his look and being into clothes.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.