UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rory MacDonald wearing eyeliner

3/15/13 3:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sam9104
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez -  Can't stand those euro trash tops he wears with the big collar shit. Overeem likes them too but he's legit euro trash. Phone Post

Oh man, that's exactly what those are. Hate them.
3/15/13 4:03 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a creepy bastard Phone Post
3/15/13 6:30 AM
mofomike
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real natural born killer. Phone Post
3/15/13 6:35 AM
LyotoBundy
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire -
LyotoBundy - Rory is crazy talented. Who cares what he wears or what his sexual preferences are? I'm pretty sure he had a girlfriend in the build up to the Penn fight. Phone Post
So did elton john at one point in time. Phone Post
Wow, he must be gay then. Phone Post
3/15/13 6:44 AM
AbrahamCondorTheThird
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

id hate to see a rory/ricci staredown... they might start to kiss loll Phone Post
3/15/13 6:47 AM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm scared to watch. Phone Post
3/15/13 7:13 AM
macblack

RedDragons - Its a French-Canadian thing. Any of you ever been to Montreal??? It is the most metro-sexual city in North America...bar none. Totally acceptable for dudes to throw make up on to go out. I was at a sports bar (closest thing to one) on St. Catherine back in like 2006 (if I recall correctly) watching the Canadians in the first round of the NHL playoffs and I swear the guys were dressed up prettier than the chicks. Interesting city.
He not from mtl Phone Post
3/15/13 7:14 AM
DyldoWilly

Whats the bet he murders hookers and hides them in his freezer? Phone Post
3/15/13 7:17 AM
macblack

Who cares how he dress/ if he's gay/metrosexual or what ever . He is a damn good fighter and Likely a future champion what he dresses like or wearing make up doesn't change that Phone Post
3/15/13 7:19 AM
macblack

DyldoWilly - Whats the bet he murders hookers and hides them in his freezer? Phone Post
Does kind of look like the from American psycho Phone Post
3/15/13 7:21 AM
macblack

Shouldhavebeen - Nigga looks like an egyption from ancient times... ha..haha...hahahha...bwahahahwhwhahahahahahhah... MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow did you let your little brother write this comment or are you 5 Phone Post
3/15/13 7:57 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alley - 
UnderTheClock - 

I used to go out with him and believe me, he is NOT gay.

Unless you're a chick, this settles it.

He's not gay but his boyfriend was. until Rory cut him to pieces and hid him in the tyres of his Prius.

3/15/13 8:05 AM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/15/13 8:11 AM
andrewtregoning
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 8:11 AM
"He's not gay but his boyfriend was. until Rory cut him to pieces and hid him in the tyres of his Prius."

and that's why i love me some ug at lunch time. thank you sir. having a bad day, then i read that :)
3/15/13 8:12 AM
nyhcloyalty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

najascutellatus - He looks like the 'Ice Pick Killer."
Lmao Phone Post
3/15/13 9:07 AM
Naderhood
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel looks like an Al Queda operative in this vid

3/15/13 9:12 AM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari - 

Damn that's good. VU

3/15/13 2:18 PM
Battlist
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well. That's... that's something. O.O
3/15/13 3:12 PM
T-Ham
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fighter but he creeps me the fuck out. Phone Post
3/15/13 4:39 PM
GracieFighter250

Some of your comments are so ridiculous. Youre ashamed hes from BC.. None of you know Rory. You are like girls spreading rumors. 1) Rory has had acne since he was 14 years old. Youre constantly sweating and rolling with greasy guys, its impossible to not have acne if you have sensitive skin and do this sport. 2) Rory is one of the nicest people ever, hes putting out an imagine. and 3) Rory is the farthest thing from gay, youre probably just butt hurt because he fucked your girlfriends.
3/15/13 4:58 PM
Gooner H Smith

GracieFighter250 - Some of your comments are so ridiculous. Youre ashamed hes from BC.. None of you know Rory. You are like girls spreading rumors. 1) Rory has had acne since he was 14 years old. Youre constantly sweating and rolling with greasy guys, its impossible to not have acne if you have sensitive skin and do this sport. 2) Rory is one of the nicest people ever, hes putting out an imagine. and 3) Rory is the farthest thing from gay, youre probably just butt hurt because he fucked your girlfriends.
Hi Rory! Phone Post
3/15/13 5:03 PM
Lroy10
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pampered the fuck up!
3/15/13 5:13 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ansari -

Lololol Phone Post
3/15/13 5:29 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gooner H Smith - 
GracieFighter250 - Some of your comments are so ridiculous. Youre ashamed hes from BC.. None of you know Rory. You are like girls spreading rumors. 1) Rory has had acne since he was 14 years old. Youre constantly sweating and rolling with greasy guys, its impossible to not have acne if you have sensitive skin and do this sport. 2) Rory is one of the nicest people ever, hes putting out an imagine. and 3) Rory is the farthest thing from gay, youre probably just butt hurt because he fucked your girlfriends.
Hi Rory! Phone Post

he came to our club for a bit when he was 15

really nice kid,  graci fighter250 speakes the truth

3/15/13 6:21 PM
Mookie Blaylock

in

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.