UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Ok so...

3/14/13 2:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftlegtrumpcard
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolverine has two sons right. Daken (the bad guy) and jimmy? Can either of them handle a berserker Wolverine that doesn't hold back? And who would win out of the two sons? Phone Post
3/14/13 2:55 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew about Daken but I didn't know about another son. Wolverine is a Man-Whore.
3/14/13 3:02 PM
leftlegtrumpcard
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA - I knew about Daken but I didn't know about another son. Wolverine is a Man-Whore.
He been around a looong time. Babies everywhere, IMHO. Phone Post
3/14/13 3:48 PM
paw
1345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftlegtrumpcard -  Wolverine has two sons right. Daken (the bad guy) and jimmy? Can either of them handle a berserker Wolverine that doesn't hold back? And who would win out of the two sons? Phone Post

Daken is the dead son of Wolverine in the 616 (mainstream) Marvel Universe.  Wolverine killed him in Uncanny X-Force.

Jimmy is the son of the dead Wolverine in the Ultimate Universe.  Wolverine was killed by Magneto.

If Daken and Jimmy fought, Daken would easily win. 

3/14/13 5:20 PM
killacox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neither could handle a normal lazy sunday wolverine

due to experience

out of the two sons i agree with paw. daken beats jimmy because he is more than wolverine with the pheromone shit

still both lack the ages of experience wolverine has
3/14/13 6:03 PM
leftlegtrumpcard

I just googled wolverines family. He has a shit tone of children. Can anyone post how magneto killed Wolverine? Also, I thought Daken handed wolvy his ass a couple of times. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:43 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolvie got handled when he was pulling punches. Once he made up his mind he made short work of him. Daken is prob better trained than Jimmy Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.