UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz post presser interview (vid)

3/14/13 3:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/14/13 3:06 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks. Phone Post
3/14/13 3:06 PM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talks about hotel situation - standing his ground and making GSP all alone scoot across the wall to get by him.

3/14/13 3:09 PM
Card

3/14/13 3:12 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No love for Jake and Nate? Phone Post
3/14/13 3:13 PM
The_R

No love for Jake and Nate? Phone Post
3/14/13 3:13 PM
The_R

Now it shows up even though I refreshed and it wasn't there. Just another glitch in the iPhone app lol Phone Post
3/14/13 3:14 PM
Barbasol
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And nobody noticed Nick talking about Detoxing? Win or lose, after watching that interview, he will fail for Marijuana. Phone Post
3/14/13 3:14 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait!! Phone Post
3/14/13 3:24 PM
Card

3/14/13 3:24 PM
norcal3737
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol -  And nobody noticed Nick talking about Detoxing? Win or lose, after watching that interview, he will fail for Marijuana. Phone Post

Obviously didn't watch the press conference.
3/14/13 3:26 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is the toxic water on airplanes? does the altitude do something?
3/14/13 3:28 PM
The_R

I just read the runways are supposed to be very. Phone Post
3/14/13 3:29 PM
The_R

mrjedens - what is the toxic water on airplanes? does the altitude do something?
Maybe he's talking about the recycled air? Phone Post
3/14/13 3:31 PM
Lessphilling
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, Georges seems equally sick of the media as Nick.

"I'm faking it." (Georges, on smiling)
3/14/13 3:33 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrjedens - what is the toxic water on airplanes? does the altitude do something?

Nick was drinking green dragons.
3/14/13 3:34 PM
SlimRoethlisberger
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later Phone Post
3/14/13 4:08 PM
6ULDV8

3/14/13 4:18 PM
6ULDV8

I really like what GSP is saying too.  The UFC has made it.  It's made it big time.  It's imperative you put on the best possible fights you can.

They do an open workout 3 days before the fight.

They do a press conference and interviews with the press 2 days before the fight.

They weigh in the next day.

They fight the next night.

That's too heavy man.  They're warriors, but human beings.  The word is already out there, growing it with the best possible fights you can put on is more important than growing it with live access to the media just before the fight.

Live access to the media just before the fight has to be worse than anything.  Every Tom, Dick, and Harry asking you the same questions over and over and over and over would drive me completely insane.  

I'd seriously beat the shit out of one of them before I ever made it to the cage on fight night.

I don't know how anyone could handle being a huge celebrity for too long.  They present it as the dream, but for me it would be a nightmare.

Fucking creepos chasing you around with cameras and asking you the same stupid questions your whole life, and if you don't answer nicely every single fucking time you're a douchebag.

Well know what fuckos?  I'm a douchebag and fuck off with the same question I've just answered a hundred times.  I'm going to punch you in the face.

Wouldn't do it for a billion dollars.

3/14/13 4:34 PM
MTH
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man . . . GSP is not playing nicely anymore about media obligations.

Back when Diaz got yanked from the last fight, GSP dropped a few mentions in interviews about how it's challenging and distracting, but he otherwise was his usual public self.

This go around though, he's being overtly negative. Expressing quite a lot of impatience with interviewers, lots of short answers, and just a general willingness to allow interviewers to perceive his desire to be done with the interview.

He was also kind of strange at the end of the presser--basically adopting Diaz's fight stance and appearing fairly bored.

I wonder if he's having a tough weight cut, or is maybe starting to suffer some burnout.

Whatever it is, it bodes well for a Diaz upset. Phone Post
3/14/13 4:38 PM
Jive Turkey

It was nice of this guy to ask Diaz all the exact same questions he was just asked moments earlier at the press conference that I assume this guy was at
3/14/13 4:43 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Don't forget the gang of keyboard warriors calling him, the UFC WW Champ, and a stud of a fighter, a coward.

At a certain point, it is very hard to stay calm while people who couldn't make it through GSP's warm-up each morning, call him a coward.

Really f'n bothers me.

You don't have to like the guy, or enjoy his fighting style, but reading half-brains on here questioning him are sad, petty, and delusional.
3/14/13 5:14 PM
The Nastyness

Ok, I don't know how anyone hasn't asked this yet...is GSP wearing pink lipstick? I mean, he's got a pretty mouth...but still.
3/14/13 7:40 PM
OGT
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbasol -  And nobody noticed Nick talking about Detoxing? Win or lose, after watching that interview, he will fail for Marijuana. Phone Post

Lol....not news nick smokes, hes done it his whole career and has been popped twice. SN bet on the drug test?
3/14/13 8:09 PM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.