UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz says GSP is on steroids...

3/14/13 6:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy interview...
I know it's been posted, but not getting much play.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/

Very interesting interview. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:12 PM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Face Palm*
3/14/13 6:16 PM
Humphrey

I bet it takes Nick 15 minutes to complete an order at a drive-thru, and somewhere in that order he'd explain how he's being victimized by the fast food chain, and how nobody else could handle what he does to get to the restaurant.
3/14/13 6:17 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky -

I'm not gonna hint GSP is on roids cause i don't want to be frozen but GSP fucked his knee so i hardly doubt he was a ble to get in his deadlifts/squats etc and was still Superman Cut...

Yeah, because that is what steroids do. They allow you to get ripped while sitting on a couch and nursing a knee injury. Yup. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:17 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - I bet it takes Nick 15 minutes to complete an order at a drive-thru, and somewhere in that order he'd explain how he's being victimized by the fast food chain, and how nobody else could handle what he does to get to the restaurant.
Perfect. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:19 PM
C4mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steroids are a common medical treatment, it wouldn't surprise me if he had injections for his recovery. I also don't think there is anything wrong with that at all. Even with the severity of his knee injury its ten times more likely that Diaz fails his whiz quiz than GSP. Hello pot, kettle here. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:20 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmao at humphreys post. Lol Phone Post
3/14/13 6:21 PM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/tim-sid/ts_20130314_163553--Tim-and-Sid---March-14---4pm.mp3

ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - I bet it takes Nick 15 minutes to complete an order at a drive-thru, and somewhere in that order he'd explain how he's being victimized by the fast food chain, and how nobody else could handle what he does to get to the restaurant.

Doesn't he only eat organic food?
UGCTT_BlahBreh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does it matter if Diaz thinks GSP is on steroids or not?

He has his own opinion, hes not saying GSP is 100% taking them, hes saying HE thinks GSP is taking them.

That guy is retarded to say "this is some serious allegations nick"

If nick thinks someone is juicing he doesn't care to say whats on his mind, thats all there is to it. Tons of people are juicing in the UFC.
3/14/13 6:22 PM
BshMstr
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C4mac -  Steroids are a common medical treatment, it wouldn't surprise me if he had injections for his recovery. I also don't think there is anything wrong with that at all. Even with the severity of his knee injury its ten times more likely that Diaz fails his whiz quiz than GSP. Hello pot, kettle here. Phone Post

anabolic/androgenic steroids are not a common treatment for knee injuries... i suspect you're thinking of cortisone (which is a corticosteroid).

however, if there was inflammation, one might have a cortisone injection (or 2), but not when actual surgery is performed. cortisone can decrease inflamation, but also decrease tendon stregth, hence the reason why they're only used a couple times...
3/14/13 6:24 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Humphrey - I bet it takes Nick 15 minutes to complete an order at a drive-thru, and somewhere in that order he'd explain how he's being victimized by the fast food chain, and how nobody else could handle what he does to get to the restaurant.
Hahaha

Consider yourself VTFU when I'm at my computer. Phone Post
3/14/13 6:29 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus christ....

Just lost the little respect that i had for Diaz. Accusing GSP of steroids,this guy really has no fucking shame.

And the excuse for missing the open work out, ''detoxing'' from coming off the plane. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

He is a talented fighter,he has great boxing and awesome BJJ but is incredible disrespectful,dumb and filled with self pity. Kind of funny that his younger brother is never bitching about shit.

I really passionately hope GSP takes him down five rounds and just grind and smashes him while he lays on his back. Dont even stand with him for a minute. Just put him on his ass and ground and pound away.

3/14/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - 

Jesus christ....

Just lost the little respect that i had for Diaz. Accusing GSP of steroids,this guy really has no fucking shame.

And the excuse for missing the open work out, ''detoxing'' from coming off the plane. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

He is a talented fighter,he has great boxing and awesome BJJ but is incredible disrespectful,dumb and filled with self pity. Kind of funny that his younger brother is never bitching about shit.

I really passionately hope GSP takes him down five rounds and just grind and smashes him while he lays on his back. Dont even stand with him for a minute. Just put him on his ass and ground and pound away.

get mad at your computer!!
3/14/13 6:32 PM
32Hunter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - I bet Nick doesnt eat fast food. So joke is on you.

he doesn't even eat Buritto's or Tortilla's , said in a Sherdog interview years ago that he can't even go to the Taco trucks anymore.
3/14/13 6:35 PM
Silverball
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick isn't the first guy to accuse GSP of taking PEDs, so I'm not sure why everyone is acting so shocked by his statements.

Did Lance Armstrong admit to doing steroids and blood doping, or just blood doping? Serious question.
3/14/13 6:36 PM
flowwiththego
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick doesn't eat drive thru anything Phone Post
3/14/13 6:39 PM
Matrixkick
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - *Face Palm*
Perfect

Phone Post
3/14/13 6:41 PM
Bucephalus

Zaph - 
Nucky -

I'm not gonna hint GSP is on roids cause i don't want to be frozen but GSP fucked his knee so i hardly doubt he was a ble to get in his deadlifts/squats etc and was still Superman Cut...

Yeah, because that is what steroids do. They allow you to get ripped while sitting on a couch and nursing a knee injury. Yup. Phone Post

I'm not saying that George takes steroids, but let's be real here. They do all sorts of cool things... like allowing you to work out harder and more often and recover faster from training. It's a great way to play 'catch up' after a long layoff.

Yup.
3/14/13 6:42 PM
Bucephalus

Lance Armstrong passed test after test and insisted that he was clean for YEARS.

Then again, so do people who really are clean.
3/14/13 6:43 PM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/14/4105506/nick-diaz-tells-toronto-radio-station-georges-st-pierre-is-on-plenty

"I believe that he's on plenty of steroids and I don't believe they've tested him as well," Diaz said. "I don't care what they're saying or marketing to the media. I don't think either of us are going to be tested. And if so, he's probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket. I doubt they're standing over him, making sure he's not on steroids."

3/14/13 6:45 PM
hmb

I think Kelly Slater is also on the same stuff as Lance. Wouldn't surprise me if all the super athletes have a back door program.
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - Lance Armstrong passed test after test and insisted that he was clean for YEARS.

Then again, so do people who really are clean.
At the end of the day, I like to assume a man is innocent until proven guilty. Phone Post
Matrixkick

It's getting CRAY in here!

Phone Post
3/14/13 6:47 PM
Lazer MMA

LOL, can't wait till Sunday

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.