UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP feels he needs to finish...or else.

3/14/13 11:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Perry -  GSP must feel like he has to finish nick after all of this. It's been 4 years since he has finished an opponent and Diaz is being real and coming out and calling him on it. Ppl are fed up. If GSP wins by decision, he will be booed, his legacy will be damaged. This could be the fight that turns public opinion against h Phone Post

Booed  in Montreal. 

I want whatever you're taking!

3/14/13 11:44 PM
tetris
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish someone could do the win-loss stats on gsp and diaz' opponents. Gsp's opponents had far more wins and less losses than diaz' opponents. Phone Post
3/15/13 12:05 AM
Mexican Janitor
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The top selling PPV athlete in the UFC will lose fans with a win on Saturday night. Fuck that...you want the belt? Go get it.
Can't stop a take down? Stop bitching. BJJ off your back ain't working? Tough shit. Hate taking elbows? Try to get up. Talk all the shit you want about the "beauty pageant star" GSP...this mother fucker overwhelms his opponents and is going to continue to set UFC gate and PPV numbers. A decision on Sat wont change that Phone Post
3/15/13 12:09 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
SickEyeDiaz -
DonFrye_Fan -  Lmao @ GSP being booed for winning. Phone Post

Oh, you don't think that can happen if he lays and prays his way to a decision? Think again. Even his Montreal homeboys will boo if this fight is boring...GUARANTEED.

Lolololol Phone Post

Correction: Trollololol
3/15/13 12:11 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 
Matt Perry -  GSP must feel like he has to finish nick after all of this. It's been 4 years since he has finished an opponent and Diaz is being real and coming out and calling him on it. Ppl are fed up. If GSP wins by decision, he will be booed, his legacy will be damaged. This could be the fight that turns public opinion against h Phone Post

Booed  in Montreal. 

He got it from Diaz, it's a cross between train wreck, OG Kush and some lollipop guild keebler elf strain that made Nate shit off his balcony the last time they were in Vegas
3/15/13 12:24 AM
SickEyeDiaz
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
SickEyeDiaz -

Oh, you don't think that can happen if he lays and prays his way to a decision? Think again. Even his Montreal homeboys will boo if this fight is boring...GUARANTEED.

Lolololol Phone Post

Correction: Trollololol

Whooooooaaaa...let's put the brakes on here. Do you honestly think that if GSP takes Nick down every round and does nothing but throw short elbows (aka lay-n-pray) that the crowd won't get restless? You think the crowd will sit and cheer for a half hour straight if GSP is doing nothing of significance just because he is GSP?

This fight can play out a million different ways, but no crowd will sit and cheer for 30 minutes straight for a wrestling match. Let's be real now.

3/15/13 12:27 AM
X_Rated
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck will he stop Nick? I think he'll win a dominant decision but sucks for gsp he's not finishing Phone Post
3/15/13 12:51 AM
stuvwxyz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eagleswhat1 -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 
Humboldt -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Diaz can't stop this

Phone Post
Sweep or transition is his only option then.
Or flying sub.

I wouldn't bet against Nick in that position. When is the last time he has been wrestle-f$cked... Or controlled on the ground in any way for that matter.

This fight is exciting because it is intriguing. At least as much as because of the characters involved. Phone Post
The last time he was wrestlefucked? Hmm, let's see.

The last time he fought a ranked wrestler? Phone Post

That would be sean sherk and no he wasn't wrestle fucked. He actually took Sherk Down and stuffed a ton of takedowns...think Sherk got him down twice, but won the fight ultimately in the judges eyes via punching diaz in his arms and shoulders...or are you talking riggs????
riggs also got taken down by Diaz and dropped a couple times and ultimately lost 2 rounds in 95% of peoples minds...but somehow riggs got the dec......You must be speaking of Diego his only real loss in 9 years...yeah he didn't get wrestle fucked that was an amazing fight with constant scrambles and transitions. Diego won that fight but Nick was hardly blanketed.
Don't see how GSP can hold Nick down with the skills Diaz possess from bottom
Watch on Saturday and you will see it Phone Post
3/15/13 1:06 AM
Ghetto-Top-Team
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as he does This to Nick, I'm happy with a decision win.

3/15/13 1:07 AM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on how the fight goes imo, the OP could be correct and he may get hate after if it seems like he is trying to ride out a win.

Keep in mind though, Nick Diaz is one hard motherfucker to finish for ANYONE and that includes GSP, but if it seems like he is trying and pounding the shit out of him, I think at least the halfway educated fans will see and recognize that.
3/15/13 1:07 AM
Ghetto-Top-Team
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexican Janitor -  The top selling PPV athlete in the UFC will lose fans with a win on Saturday night. Fuck that...you want the belt? Go get it.
Can't stop a take down? Stop bitching. BJJ off your back ain't working? Tough shit. Hate taking elbows? Try to get up. Talk all the shit you want about the "beauty pageant star" GSP...this mother fucker overwhelms his opponents and is going to continue to set UFC gate and PPV numbers. A decision on Sat wont change that Phone Post

Voted up

3/15/13 1:09 AM
CaptainWoody
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghetto-Top-Team,

He could slap Diaz a few times and make his face look like that. Diaz cuts and bruises easy...finishing him is a whole other ballgame.
3/15/13 2:13 AM
Matt Perry

Wait....this posted?? I thought I cancelled this. Wtf?? Ok whatever. Point stands Phone Post
3/15/13 2:14 AM
Matt Perry

DonFrye_Fan - Lmao @ GSP being booed for winning. Phone Post
Shhhh Phone Post
3/15/13 2:16 AM
Matt Perry

MattyECB -
Letibleu - 

Booed  in Montreal. 

He got it from Diaz, it's a cross between train wreck, OG Kush and some lollipop guild keebler elf strain that made Nate shit off his balcony the last time they were in Vegas
This. Phone Post
3/15/13 2:17 AM
Matt Perry

Mexican Janitor - The top selling PPV athlete in the UFC will lose fans with a win on Saturday night. Fuck that...you want the belt? Go get it.
Ok. Youre a mean person Phone Post
3/15/13 2:18 AM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has 23 wins 2 Losses with 14 finishes. Everyone of his fights the last few YEARS has been against the top person in the weight class at that time.

He is the most dominant person in MMA history to date and the first true MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST - Meaning he is very good at all aspects he can nullify and beat any
3/15/13 2:35 AM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder what his game plan will be, he wanted nothing to do with Jake on the ground, why would he want to be there with Diaz?
3/15/13 2:46 AM
SoupCan
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jebus OP, how you weigh 145 and stand at 5'11" Phone Post
3/15/13 3:10 AM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexican Janitor - The top selling PPV athlete in the UFC will lose fans with a win on Saturday night. Fuck that...you want the belt? Go get it.
I agree Phone Post
3/15/13 3:13 AM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
SoupCan - Jebus OP, how you weigh 145 and stand at 5'11" Phone Post
Chandler is back on crack Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/15/13 5:04 AM
Wicked smahtMF

"this will be the fight that turns people against him"

lol i think that boat has sailed my fren
3/15/13 11:17 AM
DonFrye_Fan

SickEyeDiaz -

He hasn't done that and he won't in this fight. Move this crap to the "what if". Phone Post
3/15/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

suess - 

you know, i said GSP will win by TKO in 3rd or 4th.  you know what people say to that?  "there is no fucking way GSP finishes Nick."

now after the fight, do you think people are going to talk shit  about GSP not finishing?  sure as fuck are, lol.

This x1294861351235

I am openly critical of GSP's style, and that he doesn't go for the finish, etc... I will NOT be holding this fight against him if he cannot put Diaz away. As long as he is actually trying of course. :)

3/15/13 1:43 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy has millions sitting in the bank account.

I know he would prefer a finish, but GSP's going to be just fine either way after this fight.

This guy is the face of the UFC and their #1 PPV seller,
life's good for him, really good.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.