UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Let's talk about CHAD OWENs fighting...

4/7/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 MMA fight then retire? Does that officially qualify him as a "retired Pro MMA Fighter?" What do you guys think? No disrespect to Chad or his opponent, but Fighting 1 fight against another newbie doesnt really qualify him as a "Pro MMA Fighter" in my books, yet.

Chad is a natural athlete, & that gives him a great edge over most guys. I'd Like to see some more him fighting in MMA. Anybody got the video?
4/8/13 1:27 AM
fnunderful
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's got one more fight than I have and one more win as well. I'm not sure if he cares to be called a retired anything. Perhaps he just wanted to give it a shot while he had the opportunity. I hear he's a pretty big deal in the Canadian League. Perhaps could even make it back to the NFL? Took a lot of guts to risk a career to take a shot at fighting just because you wanted to see if you could win.
4/8/13 3:00 AM
ChinoV
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your right, He's got one win more than most guys. I wonder if it's a one and done, or if he plans on making a run at it like a lot of former football players when he's done with football.

I seen him once At my girlfriends church, he was up there giving a testimony. He mentioned that he wanted to stay in the CFL, & not go to the NFL. He mentioned he had offers, but God told him to stay at the CFL. Then he ended up having a real good season and received some awards.

4/8/13 8:58 PM
FCTV808
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should stop i think. he's really popular w/ so many people here that i think he'll ruin his marketability if he gets smashed or injured by some no name chump.

just my 3 cents.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.