UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Hunt earns title shot w/ KO of JDS

3/15/13 11:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jasonhightower
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 11:49 PM

Does JDS have nightmares?

3/16/13 4:28 AM
FunDeath4u
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry ladies. Hunt > Junior. Stand up or on the ground. Night night. The man flying butt slammed the axe murderer WHEN SILVA WAS IN HIS PRIME! Junior is going to look even more like a mongoloid after this one than after the effort free ass whipping Cain put on him. Really though at this point who wouldn't be cheering for Hunt? The man is going on a title run close to 40 when nobody thought he had a chance in the UFC. He is 4-1 in the UFC now. This is rocky shit. Just sit back and enjoy the show. I hope he gets the belt and retires as the #1 boss.
3/16/13 4:36 AM
FunDeath4u

Come to think of it, why does he even need to knock JDS out for the title shot? Who the hell else would be on a 5 fight win streak at heavy weight at that point? If he doesn't get the shot thats just robbery.
3/16/13 4:45 AM
jamesklyne

FunDeath4u - Come to think of it, why does he even need to knock JDS out for the title shot? Who the hell else would be on a 5 fight win streak at heavy weight at that point? If he doesn't get the shot thats just robbery.
A reporter probably asked Dana "Hey if Hunt KO's JDS, does he get a title shot?" And of course, he replied yes.

Anyway, Hunt is going KO/TKO him or lose. Phone Post
3/16/13 4:47 AM
jamesklyne

Actually what probably happened is the reporter probably asked "What happens if Hunt KO's JDS?" Phone Post
3/16/13 5:59 AM
AttentionDeficitDizzle
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PJ Benn Fan - 
EckY - Nothing would make me happier in MMA than seeing Hunt KO JDS and Cain back to back to win the title.

I like JDS but it would be rocky like if Hunt ended up as champion!

If Hunt were to pull it off and win against JDS and Cain it would probably be the freakiest shit to ever happen to MMA.  It would be even crazier than Foreman winning the heavyweight title at 80 yrs old.

3/16/13 6:06 AM
GARRYD

If hunt beats JDS in a dream he better wake up and apologise !!
3/16/13 6:42 AM
JBASS
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't be happier to see Mark Hunt in the mix. The guy has paid his dues and showed incredible mental fortitude in staying with the sport when the UFC wanted to get rid of him. 

Imagine if Mark Hunt became HW champ. I think this site would crash

3/16/13 6:49 AM
absolutesperry
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - What if he submits him? No title shot? Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/16/13 6:54 AM
HexRei

JBASS - 

I couldn't be happier to see Mark Hunt in the mix. The guy has paid his dues and showed incredible mental fortitude in staying with the sport when the UFC wanted to get rid of him. 

Imagine if Mark Hunt became HW champ. I think this site would crash

crumble under the power of the atomic buttdrop
3/16/13 7:12 AM
Kanye loves fishdicks
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FunDeath4u - Come to think of it, why does he even need to knock JDS out for the title shot? Who the hell else would be on a 5 fight win streak at heavy weight at that point? If he doesn't get the shot thats just robbery.
The only other person with a strong claim, would be Cormier(if he beats Mir). But he won't fight Cain anyway Phone Post
3/16/13 7:17 AM
Bucephalus

Let's be real here... Hunt has a chance with JDS.. a chance. But Cain? Cain WRECKS him. Complete mauling imo.
3/16/13 7:21 AM
HexRei

BadMon - 

Cain has a fragile mandible and very hittable.

Dos Santos coldclocked him in 1 minuted and Kongo almost had him out on several occasions but opted to go for TD's.

cain has a frail mandible? really? he has a pretty decent jaw in a div where everyone hits with stopping power.
3/16/13 7:31 AM
HexRei

BadMon - 
HexRei - 
BadMon - 

Cain has a fragile mandible and very hittable.

Dos Santos coldclocked him in 1 minuted and Kongo almost had him out on several occasions but opted to go for TD's.

cain has a frail mandible? really? he has a pretty decent jaw in a div where everyone hits with stopping power.

*yawn

Once Hunt connects and he will...... Cain is going to get ready for bed.

it's possible. i think its a lot more likely that cain will put him down and GnP until finish or decision. It's the gameplan I'd recommend and I think it would work. Cain is top-tier mma wrestler. its fun to ignore the fact that Mark has always been weak on his back but I don't think he's grown that much despite what he showed vs a skinny desperate struve.
3/16/13 8:37 AM
HexRei

redplayer50 - so is flying butt slam legal under the unified rules because im assuming yes it is

yes it is totally legal to sit on someone's face, even forcefully
3/16/13 9:11 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 03/16/13 9:11 AM

TTT
3/16/13 9:12 AM
Lazer MMA

Zed Wayne Zed - This is an insanely tough fight for Hunt.

This is how people are thought.

JDS has one loss against a super-motivated and dangerous Cain V., and people forget what a killer Junior is.

Yes, Mark's story is a great one, and he can hit with the best of them, but JDS is a new-breed of fighter that imo hits as hard or even harder than Mark.

But, yes, I agree, if Hunt someone beat Junior, it would be a Serra-level victory.

I don't believe for a second that anyone hits 'harder' than Hunto.

Further the man can take damage and fight with no issue.

No way IMO is this a "Serra-level" match up either. WTF said so? FFS the man opened at +300 and I thought that was a bit much no question.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.