UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weirdest thing you´ve done while watching MMA

3/15/13 2:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the superhamster
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, as the title says really.

Thought of this when i rewatched an old Pride event where
Cro Cop head kicked Vovchanchyn into sleep mode.

First time I watched this was with a girlfriend at the time, a girlfriend that didn´t lika MMA that much.
When she understood that I wouldn´t do anything else before watching the event, and that she couldn´t talk about other stuff besides MMA, she thought outside the box.

To cut to the point, she started blowing me while I was watching the event, and after a while the knock out came and soon after that, well so did I.

After this I always had very high hopes whenever Cro Cop fought, but no matter the knock outs it was never the same. (no homo) ;)

This is one of the two most different things I have had to focus on at the same time, and I´m notoriously bad at focusing on two things at the same time.
It was pretty weird at the time, but hey who am I to complain? :)

So, what´s the weirdest thing you´ve done while watching MMA?

There should be some good stories out there, and feel free to post the video clip to go with it.

Let´s hear it UG. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Auf7E5k7a4
3/15/13 2:45 PM
Lobo8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lulz.
3/15/13 2:45 PM
Lobo8

Lulz.
3/15/13 2:47 PM
6ULDV8
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, I think you got this one.

Good job and /thread.

Nice work.

3/15/13 3:26 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if perhaps this experience led you to become classically conditioned like Pavlov's dogs. Did you oddly get a boner every time Cro Cop fought after that experience? Phone Post
3/15/13 3:30 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fight boners are perfectly natural.

3/15/13 3:41 PM
NHBStriker
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

OP, I think you got this one.

Good job and /thread.

Nice work.

Yeah, no kidding.
3/15/13 4:05 PM
Ip Man 81

I once jerked off while fingering my asshole during a fuel card, not sure if this qualifies?? Phone Post
3/15/13 4:12 PM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ip Man 81 - I once jerked off while fingering my asshole during a fuel card, not sure if this qualifies?? Phone Post
I fucked a shampoo bottle during the tuf finale. No assplay though.

That is why I think you are a wierdo. Phone Post
3/15/13 5:37 PM
Ip Man 81

choadler -
Ip Man 81 - I once jerked off while fingering my asshole during a fuel card, not sure if this qualifies?? Phone Post
I fucked a shampoo bottle during the tuf finale. No assplay though.

That is why I think you are a wierdo. Phone Post
I can't involve soap or shampoo in my "jerk it" time, makes it burn....or is that, never mind.

And the ass play is the best part! Phone Post
3/15/13 6:12 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I paused a UFC right when GSP was twisting his nipples just to come on them and lick it off the Tv
3/15/13 6:35 PM
choadler
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - I paused a UFC right when GSP was twisting his nipples just to come on them and lick it off the Tv

Ding ding ding. Winner winner, chicken dinner. Gonna go out on a limb and guess that Cheesesteak is from Montreal?

3/15/13 6:45 PM
RONxBURGUNDY
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbeyRoadMe - I wonder if perhaps this experience led you to become classically conditioned like Pavlov's dogs. Did you oddly get a boner every time Cro Cop fought after that experience? Phone Post
No he only gets a boner when crocop gets a ko... Needless to say boner pills are his best friend. Phone Post
3/15/13 7:54 PM
Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the superhamster - Well, as the title says really.

Thought of this when i rewatched an old Pride event where
Cro Cop head kicked Vovchanchyn into sleep mode.

First time I watched this was with a girlfriend at the time, a girlfriend that didn´t lika MMA that much.
When she understood that I wouldn´t do anything else before watching the event, and that she couldn´t talk about other stuff besides MMA, she thought outside the box.

To cut to the point, she started blowing me while I was watching the event, and after a while the knock out came and soon after that, well so did I.

After this I always had very high hopes whenever Cro Cop fought, but no matter the knock outs it was never the same. (no homo) ;)

This is one of the two most different things I have had to focus on at the same time, and I´m notoriously bad at focusing on two things at the same time.
It was pretty weird at the time, but hey who am I to complain? :)

So, what´s the weirdest thing you´ve done while watching MMA?

There should be some good stories out there, and feel free to post the video clip to go with it.

Let´s hear it UG. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Auf7E5k7a4
So whatre youre saying here is you get off to violence Phone Post
3/15/13 7:57 PM
A.W.Ashford
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Make this. Phone Post
3/16/13 2:21 AM
the superhamster
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, I got VTFD for this?
And no, I don´t get off to violence, that´s not what I was saying at all. Was just a weird situation to be in and I wanted to see if others had some weird stories of their own, but apparently not.
3/16/13 2:29 AM
Knightsofthefirekingdom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not so weird but I remember watching mma with an ex girlfriend and she said that every time someone was getting choked I would stick my neck down and flex as if I was trying to defend the choke in an act of desperation, I had no idea I was doing that.
A little embarrassing but at the same time I was glad I could watch something that brought that out. Phone Post
3/16/13 2:53 AM
Paramount Donkey
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - Sex w a blow up doll on a 5 day meth high Phone Post
Those meth highs are fucking crazy! Similar experience but with a cat Phone Post
3/16/13 3:04 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A.W.Ashford -

Make this. Phone Post
Lmao!! Phone Post
3/16/13 3:04 AM
The Professional
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

During the Kimo vs Royce fight, my dad asked me if I cleaned my room... (I was 14 at the time). I told him "yes dad, I cleaned my room after lunch."

Right then he went upstairs to check my room then came storming down right when Royce grabbed Kimos hair. Clearly he knew I never cleaned my room and failed to push in all of my dresser drawers.

He then began beating me senseless and my mom immediately ran into the room. Long story short, my mom is dead and my dad has been in jail ever since.

To the OP... I'm glad you enjoyed your bj you son of a bitch. Phone Post
3/16/13 3:18 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucked a stray cat while watching ufc on fx 2 Phone Post
3/16/13 3:32 AM
le

The Professional - During the Kimo vs Royce fight, my dad asked me if I cleaned my room... (I was 14 at the time). I told him "yes dad, I cleaned my room after lunch."

Right then he went upstairs to check my room then came storming down right when Royce grabbed Kimos hair. Clearly he knew I never cleaned my room and failed to push in all of my dresser drawers.

He then began beating me senseless and my mom immediately ran into the room. Long story short, my mom is dead and my dad has been in jail ever since.

None of this happened. Phone Post
3/16/13 3:34 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Professional -  During the Kimo vs Royce fight, my dad asked me if I cleaned my room... (I was 14 at the time). I told him "yes dad, I cleaned my room after lunch."

WTF - you serious?
3/16/13 4:29 AM
10er4life

My girlfriend was being a bitch and distracting me while the fights were going on. Luckily Jon Fitch was about to fight, so I fucked her to sleep, and was able to watch the rest of the event without any interruptions. Phone Post
3/16/13 4:29 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Professional - During the Kimo vs Royce fight, my dad asked me if I cleaned my room... (I was 14 at the time). I told him "yes dad, I cleaned my room after lunch."

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be but I'm laughing a lot over here Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.