UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weirdest thing you´ve done while watching MMA

3/16/13 5:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fapped watching Ronda v Tate......... Phone Post
3/16/13 7:19 AM
random_muppett
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

During Brocks fight against Herring I had a bunch of buddies round for beer and pizza. Well we all were a little drunk by the time this fight started and you know how it is when guys get together......someone shouted 'tops off'.....then the baby oil and nipple clamps came out.....long story short a night of wolfbagging, rusty tromboning, Alaskan pipelines and frottage ensued, culminating with us all wanking into a glass and then taking turns to gargle with it and swap it from mouth to mouth.

So all pretty standard so far right?

But here's the weird bit...........

We never finished the pizza!

And it was fucking pepperoni man! Can you guys believe that shit?!? Phone Post
3/16/13 7:52 AM
DiazsBongWater
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 100 5:30 am

Had a few friends over one of them drank about 16 coors lights too many and fell asleep on my living room floor...
He was tea bagged by every dude in the house. on camera!
Then my fat friend pulled his ass out, squated about 1 inch over his face and farted the nastiest fart that was ever farted right into his open mouth!

Looking back, it was very immature but fucking hilarious none the less! Phone Post
3/16/13 11:09 AM
mixedmartialmike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - During Brocks fight against Herring I had a bunch of buddies round for beer and pizza. Well we all were a little drunk by the time this fight started and you know how it is when guys get together......someone shouted 'tops off'.....then the baby oil and nipple clamps came out.....long story short a night of wolfbagging, rusty tromboning, Alaskan pipelines and frottage ensued, culminating with us all wanking into a glass and then taking turns to gargle with it and swap it from mouth to mouth.

I just threw up Phone Post
3/16/13 7:07 PM
BJ_Penmanship
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL -

Fight boners are perfectly natural.

LoL!
That just got me in a little trouble at work.

Totally worth it.

And yes, breakin' one off in the Mrs doggie style so we could both still watch the fights.
Worst / weirdest thing was losing focus on the fight but still having to resist the urge to go for an RNC finish. Phone Post
3/16/13 7:19 PM
ranier wolfcastle
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sometimes i pull my sweatty balls out of my pants to get some air. if someone walked in on that theyd probably think i was beating off to ufc...

3/16/13 7:29 PM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good god. I saw the thread title and was gonna come in and make the 'ol "masturbated while watching a fight" joke but never did I imagine that the OP would actually take it to a whole new level before the thread even takes off.

First time OP ends own thread with one post? I think maybe so.
3/16/13 7:32 PM
Kings21
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -  During Brocks fight against Herring I had a bunch of buddies round for beer and pizza. Well we all were a little drunk by the time this fight started and you know how it is when guys get together......someone shouted 'tops off'.....then the baby oil and nipple clamps came out.....long story short a night of wolfbagging, rusty tromboning, Alaskan pipelines and frottage ensued, culminating with us all wanking into a glass and then taking turns to gargle with it and swap it from mouth to mouth.

Sounds like a typical Saturday night. Order less pizza maybe? I dunno.
3/20/13 4:33 PM
the superhamster
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -  During Brocks fight against Herring I had a bunch of buddies round for beer and pizza. Well we all were a little drunk by the time this fight started and you know how it is when guys get together......someone shouted 'tops off'.....then the baby oil and nipple clamps came out.....long story short a night of wolfbagging, rusty tromboning, Alaskan pipelines and frottage ensued, culminating with us all wanking into a glass and then taking turns to gargle with it and swap it from mouth to mouth.

Gay masturbation and pepperoni never mixes man. I believe it was Shakespeare who said so.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.