UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: I'm going to finish Diaz

3/15/13 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
Sensei Millia 209TT - You mean the guy who hasn't finished a sandwich since 2009? OK Georges....
I have personally seen him absolutely devour a turkey and Brie on rye. Phone Post

That was Chaource brah, get it right.

3/15/13 8:24 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Georges just isn't himself in the interviews leading up to this fight. He really does seem kind of angry.
3/15/13 8:24 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Sensei Millia 209TT - You mean the guy who hasn't finished a sandwich since 2009? OK Georges....
I have personally seen him absolutely devour a turkey and Brie on rye. Phone Post

I'm positive it was Brie. The Chaource must have been a different time.

Sensei Millia stands corrected, Georges has finished at least 2 sandwiches since 2009 Phone Post
3/15/13 8:25 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finish diaz = i will do my best at holding him down and keeping top position for 5 rounds

same old shit george, no one is buying it anymore.
3/15/13 8:26 PM
Victor Parlati

GSP is one of the VERY best mma fighters EVER.

And yeah, since suffering a loss that could have been avoided he's been careful in recent years...

but this is different.

Diaz has been too nasty and too arrogant - and I think Georges is going to make him pay for that.

Watch for a GnP stoppage and thoroughly bloody Diaz watching in horror as GSP's hand is raised in victory.
3/15/13 8:32 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - Georges just isn't himself in the interviews leading up to this fight. He really does seem kind of angry.

Agreed.

And that makes me very happy.

WAR Diaz!

Thee only way I can *possibly* see Nick actually getting stopped is from a cut (doc stoppage).  Otherwise, I don't see GSP stopping nor finishing Nick.

3/15/13 8:33 PM
Leghound
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -  That's a laugh, hate Diaz or not hes tough as fucking nails.

GSP cant finish a commercial let alone Diaz. Fighting for a finish leaves openings and GSP would never do such a thing and risk his precious title. Phone Post

If I was making $5 million every time I did my job I wouldn't risk a goddamn thing that could change that

3/15/13 8:50 PM
OGT
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yet another misleading thread title
3/15/13 8:50 PM
OGT
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 8:50 PM
double
3/15/13 8:53 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - 
RileyPust - Georges just isn't himself in the interviews leading up to this fight. He really does seem kind of angry.

Agreed.

And that makes me very happy.

WAR Diaz!

Thee only way I can *possibly* see Nick actually getting stopped is from a cut (doc stoppage).  Otherwise, I don't see GSP stopping nor finishing Nick.

I have a hard time seeing Georges get a stoppage as well, I don't have a hard time seeing him win though. I don't know how him being angry will affect the fight, if at all. Hopefully it makes him even better.
3/15/13 9:09 PM
Amashinga
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If GSP gets stops Diaz with a cut, watch for Diaz to say he actually won the fight and elbows are a conspiracy against him and his homeys from Stockton. He will finish it up by claiming that nobody else ever had to fight with rules allowing elbows.
3/15/13 9:12 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Don't blink Phone Post
3/15/13 9:17 PM
ramaham

12SixElbow -
Raezor19 - 

GSP cant finish a commercial let alone Diaz. Fighting for a finish leaves openings and GSP would never do such a thing and risk his precious title. Phone Post

13 finishes in 23 fights is a better record than hendo....and I'm a big hendo fan....

so take your hatin shit elsewhere.....

GSP has a 41 percent finish rate in the UFC (Out of his wins)

Dan Henderson is wayyy down at 16 percent (One finish in the UFC, Bisping)

I'll watch hendo v shogun any day over a gsp decision Phone Post
3/15/13 9:19 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - 
Victor Parlati - GSP is one of the VERY best mma fighters EVER.

And yeah, since suffering a loss that could have been avoided he's been careful in recent years...

but this is different.

Diaz has been too nasty and too arrogant - and I think Georges is going to make him pay for that.

Watch for a GnP stoppage and thoroughly bloody Diaz watching in horror as GSP's hand is raised in victory.
You don't raise that when a fights actually fights and tries to finish that leaves openings right?

GSP will never fight for the finish, he's too scared to lose at this point.

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody. Phone Post

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody.

Mind explaining this to me?  

3/15/13 9:28 PM
semtex0809
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

redplayer50 - i like diaz and gsp

my prediction is gsp KOs diaz on the feet
Errrrrnk!!!! Phone Post
3/15/13 9:31 PM
DNAsmoothie
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sadisticsoldier - GSP: "Here are your wolf tickets sir. Your seat is up front."
This. Phone Post
3/15/13 9:33 PM
Mezla

*Yawn*
3/15/13 9:36 PM
Sensei Millia 209TT
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I'm positive it was Brie. The Chaource must have been a different time.

Sensei Millia stands corrected, Georges has finished at least 2 sandwiches since 2009 Phone Post

LMAO
3/15/13 9:57 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Deja vu.
3/15/13 10:15 PM
orcus

GSP is 100% capable of finishing Nick if he goes for it. He really beats the shit out of guys when he wants to. He can absolutely make it so they have to stop the fight to end the beating.

Highly doubt he will, though.

3/15/13 10:15 PM
Bucephalus

He said he was going to finish Koscheck and make Koscheck quit MMA.

He did neither.
3/15/13 10:24 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -
suess - 
ChokeEmOut - 
Victor Parlati - GSP is one of the VERY best mma fighters EVER.

but this is different.

You don't raise that when a fights actually fights and tries to finish that leaves openings right?

GSP will never fight for the finish, he's too scared to lose at this point.

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody. Phone Post

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody.

Mind explaining this to me?  

Do you think people want to see some Champion win by not even trying to finish any of his opponents?

Certainly there are plenty retards out there that find this normal and preach the "A W is a W" nonsense.

GSP is everything that is wrong with the wannabe sport that is MMA. For GSP to actually try to finish and fight for finishes and should he lose, it wouldn't matter one damn bit because people like to see fights.

Why is Chuck so revered? Why is Wanderlei so revered? Why is Anderson so revered? Fedor? Sakuraba, Renzo, BJ? The list goes on and on

Nobody gives a shit about them losing, they adore them because they fought their balls off time after time always looking to destroy their opponent.

This "just get a W" bullshit has killed and sucked that which was great out of MMA.

You're right. Nobody wants to see him fight as evidenced by his ppv numbers. And im sure his opponents are thankful as fuck gsp didnt come to fight or they may have gotten beat up.

Derpin 01er. Phone Post
3/15/13 10:25 PM
suess

Mma hipsters lol Phone Post
3/15/13 10:26 PM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - Doubtful.
Very Phone Post
3/15/13 10:29 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 

13 finishes in 23 fights is a better record than hendo....and I'm a big hendo fan....

so take your hatin shit elsewhere.....

you talking about ol' decision dan?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.