UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: I'm going to finish Diaz

3/15/13 10:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockon - Doubtful.
Very Phone Post
3/15/13 10:29 PM
Legalize It
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 
ChokeEmOut -  That's a laugh, hate Diaz or not hes tough as fucking nails.

GSP cant finish a commercial let alone Diaz. Fighting for a finish leaves openings and GSP would never do such a thing and risk his precious title. Phone Post

13 finishes in 23 fights is a better record than hendo....and I'm a big hendo fan....

so take your hatin shit elsewhere.....

you talking about ol' decision dan?
3/15/13 10:41 PM
Pure
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it's a finish it'll probably be Dr. stoppage due to cuts.

3/15/13 10:47 PM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG Blog,

Don't you mean "I'm going to finish him ......hopefully" -GSP
3/15/13 10:47 PM
Jacks Wasted Life
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -
orcus - 

GSP is 100% capable of finishing Nick if he goes for it. He really beats the shit out of guys when he wants to. He can absolutely make it so they have to stop the fight to end the beating.

Highly doubt he will, though.

If he gets a finish, I would be stoked. That's what he is supposed to do though.

Seriously, over 4 YEARS and not one finish. wtf?
I have a feeling GSP is going to beat the shit out of Diaz. I see GSP taking Diaz down with ease and elbowing him into a bloody mess leading to a ref stoppage.

I know GSP is usually more about controlling his opponent to get the W, but I think Diaz pushed his buttons to the point where he's going to open up with GNP and really try to hurt him. And as good as Diaz is on the ground, I think it's unlikely he'll sub GSP in a MMA fight. I like Nick but this is a horrible matchup for him in my opinion. Phone Post
3/15/13 10:54 PM
Cornholio00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure... Phone Post
3/15/13 11:17 PM
Chiron
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - 
suess - 
ChokeEmOut - 
Victor Parlati - GSP is one of the VERY best mma fighters EVER.

And yeah, since suffering a loss that could have been avoided he's been careful in recent years...

but this is different.

Diaz has been too nasty and too arrogant - and I think Georges is going to make him pay for that.

Watch for a GnP stoppage and thoroughly bloody Diaz watching in horror as GSP's hand is raised in victory.
You don't raise that when a fights actually fights and tries to finish that leaves openings right?

GSP will never fight for the finish, he's too scared to lose at this point.

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody. Phone Post

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody.

Mind explaining this to me?  

Do you think people want to see some Champion win by not even trying to finish any of his opponents?

Certainly there are plenty retards out there that find this normal and preach the "A W is a W" nonsense.

GSP is everything that is wrong with the wannabe sport that is MMA. For GSP to actually try to finish and fight for finishes and should he lose, it wouldn't matter one damn bit because people like to see fights.

Why is Chuck so revered? Why is Wanderlei so revered? Why is Anderson so revered? Fedor? Sakuraba, Renzo, BJ? The list goes on and on

Nobody gives a shit about them losing, they adore them because they fought their balls off time after time always looking to destroy their opponent.

This "just get a W" bullshit has killed and sucked that which was great out of MMA.

Man, if I was into dudes I'd marry you. no homo. lol
3/15/13 11:36 PM
lgi

I know GSP hasn't finished an opponent in a while, but he has dominated every fight he's been in. So I disagree with the hate.
3/15/13 11:42 PM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

look who showed up!  /shocker!

3/15/13 11:43 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
suess - 
ChokeEmOut -
suess - 
ChokeEmOut - 
Victor Parlati - GSP is one of the VERY best mma fighters EVER.

And yeah, since suffering a loss that could have been avoided he's been careful in recent years...

but this is different.

Diaz has been too nasty and too arrogant - and I think Georges is going to make him pay for that.

Watch for a GnP stoppage and thoroughly bloody Diaz watching in horror as GSP's hand is raised in victory.
You don't raise that when a fights actually fights and tries to finish that leaves openings right?

GSP will never fight for the finish, he's too scared to lose at this point.

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody. Phone Post

Holding that belt means jack shit when you decision everybody.

Mind explaining this to me?  

Do you think people want to see some Champion win by not even trying to finish any of his opponents?

Certainly there are plenty retards out there that find this normal and preach the "A W is a W" nonsense.

GSP is everything that is wrong with the wannabe sport that is MMA. For GSP to actually try to finish and fight for finishes and should he lose, it wouldn't matter one damn bit because people like to see fights.

Why is Chuck so revered? Why is Wanderlei so revered? Why is Anderson so revered? Fedor? Sakuraba, Renzo, BJ? The list goes on and on

Nobody gives a shit about them losing, they adore them because they fought their balls off time after time always looking to destroy their opponent.

This "just get a W" bullshit has killed and sucked that which was great out of MMA.

You're right. Nobody wants to see him fight as evidenced by his ppv numbers. And im sure his opponents are thankful as fuck gsp didnt come to fight or they may have gotten beat up.

Derpin 01er. Phone Post

you think he draws big PPV numbers because so many people enjoy his exciting fights? LOL.

He didn't say that.  Clearly if he's the biggest PPV draw in MMA, it's because he has the biggest number of people that want to watch him fight.

3/15/13 11:50 PM
tres_equis_666
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/15/13 11:53 PM
FJJ828

Not a fan at all of Diaz or his brother.... so, I am hoping for a beatdown. But he is tough and fearless, even if he comes across as a retard.

3/15/13 11:57 PM
KimuraKing

GSP can't finish a sandwich much less Nick fucking Diaz.

Dude is Jon Fitch without the beard

Truth!
3/16/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_Blaat
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - He said he was going to finish Koscheck and make Koscheck quit MMA.

He did neither.
Don't see Kos wanting to fight him again either- Phone Post
3/16/13 12:11 AM
tetris
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus - He said he was going to finish Koscheck and make Koscheck quit MMA.

He did neither.
Lol. He broke his orbital bone and made him quit for over a year. Phone Post
3/16/13 12:18 AM
suess
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tetris - 

He did neither.

but it was an accident.  everyone knows gsp was pulling his punches to maximize point scoring ability.

3/16/13 12:32 AM
Tyrone sBong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

I could see a cut stoppage

Damn I hope your wrong. Phone Post
3/16/13 2:07 AM
KissMisery

I'm a Diaz fan BUT think GSP could possibly pull it off.

Diaz's style leaves him open to many counters and think GSP will try to time him with a head kick.

Hope not but it would be crazy to see GSP finish Diaz.
3/16/13 5:25 AM
FunDeath4u

spirello - i hope its not a LnP fest

This IS GSP we are talking about... But I get ya, I hope Nick wins also.
3/16/13 5:35 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 03/16/13 5:39 AM
tetris - 

He did neither.

Apparently you missed the part where HE DIDN'T FINISH HIM and HE DIDN'T RETIRE HIM.

And last I checked, 9 months isn't "over a year".
3/16/13 5:42 AM
Bucephalus

Reed Rothchild - 
suess -
tetris - 

He did neither.

but it was an accident.  everyone knows gsp was pulling his punches to maximize point scoring ability.

GSP took Kos fighting spirit Phone Post

That's why Koscheck came back 9 months later and knocked out Matt Hughes.
3/16/13 5:43 AM
Bucephalus

GSP's fans are as delusional as he is...
3/16/13 6:23 AM
MerseyMMA

GSP is the most boring fighter in the UFC and it's time for a change. But this is obviously going to be a 5 round l n p "fight". Phone Post
3/16/13 6:34 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I could see a cut stoppage

Bang on, but i'm hoping for a Diaz submission.
3/16/13 9:21 AM
Pill Clinton

Yes yes yes. That would be amazing. It will be amazing if Diaz finishes gsp also. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.