UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP: I'm going to finish Diaz

3/16/13 9:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/16/13 11:02 PM

It's easy to separate the posts by the still upset BJ Fanboys and the normal fan, with a normal brain. BJ fanboys being natural idiots believe once you get a few decisions you get stuck and for the rest of your life you can only get decisions.

Normall MMA fans know it's about style and that because a fighter has a few decisions in a row, it's inevitable that a finish is coming. Stop hating GSP because he proved your god is naught. Phone Post

3/16/13 9:48 AM
JamesTheWelshDR
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 
MerseyMMA - GSP is the most boring fighter in the UFC and it's time for a change. But this is obviously going to be a 5 round l n p "fight". Phone Post
If its 5 rounds of lnp nick is just at fault. Phone Post

This .
3/16/13 10:46 AM
Allucard

Edited: 03/16/13 10:46 AM
I dropped by and wanted to say i think all of GSP's fans are a bunch of scared pussies.

and in 2013 there's nothing wrong with that, relax pussies.
3/16/13 10:49 AM
Victor Parlati

No, GSP didn't finish or retire Koscheck...

but he beat the crap out of him.

Picked him apart at will and bloodied him bad.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO DIAZ...

only I think it's going to be a stoppage.
3/16/13 10:54 AM
6ULDV8

If there is a point in the fight where Diaz puts GSP in a bad place like CC did, that will be worth the price of admission alone.

I have never been this excited for a fight in my life.  Haven't slept much this week and probably won't get any tonight.

Facking worth it.

3/16/13 5:36 PM
tetris
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
suess -
tetris - 
Bucephalus - He said he was going to finish Koscheck and make Koscheck quit MMA.

He did neither.
Lol. He broke his orbital bone and made him quit for over a year. Phone Post

but it was an accident.  everyone knows gsp was pulling his punches to maximize point scoring ability.

GSP took Kos fighting spirit Phone Post
Exactly! Look at kos since that fight... He is not the same fighter. He has done the same to thiago alves, matt hughes pand bj penn as well. Getting controlled and beat up for 5 rounds is worse than getting ko'd imo. You get ko'd or subbed and it's like "oh i made a mistake and got caught". Getting thoroughly OWNED and putting up no offense and defending the whole five rounds or trying to get back up to your feet is way more disheartening. Phone Post
3/17/13 9:58 PM
Bucephalus

Oh well.
3/17/13 11:47 PM
daba

Great fighter but it's been over 3 years and 7 fights since he had a finish. And these are all 5 round fights too Phone Post
3/18/13 8:29 AM
ausgepicht

daba -  Great fighter but it's been over 3 years and 7 fights since he had a finish. And these are all 5 round fights too Phone Post

6 fights or you can say Benson hasn't finished a fight in 8 fights, yet you guys worship him. Just admit you are BJ fanboys with sour grapes.

3/18/13 8:45 AM
richit

Wow GSP is the greatest... Finished nick so badly that the guy immediately comes out after the fight to announce his retirement ! GSP GSP Phone Post
3/18/13 11:37 AM
ausgepicht

richit -  Wow GSP is the greatest... Finished nick so badly that the guy immediately comes out after the fight to announce his retirement ! GSP GSP Phone Post

3/18/13 11:54 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/18/13 11:55 AM
Nucky - 

GSP couldn't finish one of those bite sized halloween snickers let alone a fight.  You ain't finishing anyone with Jab, Jab, Superman Punch, Takedown period and for this reason im not a fan of GSP to much play it safe rassling for the W. 

I like how goldie says GSP's been on his feet for 11 minutes like he was throwing bombs mixing it up when all he was doing was holding onto nicks body and mixing up knees because he knew he was already ahead on the judges cards and was content to hold on because diaz can't do no damage being hugged to death.

Here are some shots of GSP jabbing:

Jabhook:

Jabcross:

Jabkick:

Another jabkick:

As fo criticizing GSP for not finishing, remind us how many people have finished Diaz? Have you given any consideration to watching the fight or watching it without haterade glasses, Sucky?

3/18/13 12:09 PM
Vitor29

ausgepicht -
Nucky - 

GSP couldn't finish one of those bite sized halloween snickers let alone a fight.  You ain't finishing anyone with Jab, Jab, Superman Punch, Takedown period and for this reason im not a fan of GSP to much play it safe rassling for the W. 

I like how goldie says GSP's been on his feet for 11 minutes like he was throwing bombs mixing it up when all he was doing was holding onto nicks body and mixing up knees because he knew he was already ahead on the judges cards and was content to hold on because diaz can't do no damage being hugged to death.

Jabhook:

Jabcross:

Jabkick:

Another jabkick:

As fo criticizing GSP for not finishing, remind us how many people have finished Diaz? Have you given any consideration to watching the fight or watching it without haterade glasses, Sucky?

He didn't even TRY to finish or punish a guy he was dominating. Put that truth bomb in your pipe and smoke it. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:10 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 03/18/13 12:11 PM
Vitor29 - 
ausgepicht -
Nucky - 

Jabhook:

Jabcross:

Jabkick:

Another jabkick:

He didn't even TRY to finish or punish a guy he was dominating. Put that truth bomb in your pipe and smoke it. Phone Post

HAHAHAHAHA! So now GSP was pulling his punches?! HAHAHAHAHA! Are you a member of the flat earth society?

3/18/13 12:33 PM
Wasa-B
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So GSP didnt live up to his hype. Absolutely.

Guess what Diaz fanboys? Diaz didnt either. In fact, he did worse in this dept.

The Diaz Fanboys Silver Lining Journey Continues.....
3/18/13 12:38 PM
Stu Cazzo

lol @ all of the predictions....somebody actually called for a GSP KO of Nick?

3/18/13 1:14 PM
buckshot44
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much bigger was GSP on the night of the fight?

3/18/13 1:19 PM
Masakyst
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor29 - 
ausgepicht -
Nucky - 

Jabhook:

Jabcross:

Jabkick:

Another jabkick:

lol yeah, those flying headkicks are merely range-finding techniques
3/18/13 1:24 PM
Vitor29

Masakyst -
Vitor29 - 
ausgepicht -
Nucky - 

Jabhook:

Jabcross:

Jabkick:

Another jabkick:

lol yeah, those flying headkicks are merely range-finding techniques
So you are really going to take the stance that GSP was making any real attempt to finish this fight??? Really? Wake the fuck up. Let's stop with all the bullshit and just speak honestly. You and I both know gsp made no serious attempts to end this fight. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:27 PM
Masakyst
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, that's the stance I'm taking. I feel that GSP would have finished Nick if there was ever a good opportunity to do so. Nick was very defensive and didn't leave any openings to get finished. Oh well, maybe next time GSP's opponent will fight with him a little bit and leave themselves open.
3/18/13 2:20 PM
Vitor29

Masakyst - Yup, that's the stance I'm taking. I feel that GSP would have finished Nick if there was ever a good opportunity to do so. Nick was very defensive and didn't leave any openings to get finished. Oh well, maybe next time GSP's opponent will fight with him a little bit and leave themselves open.

Take GSP's ballsack from over your eyes. You're fucking delusional.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.