UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> liking mma/ufc is liking pro wrestling to most!

3/16/13 3:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tebow Worships Satan - Stop trying to force sports on to a female. It never works. Just keep the sports to yourself and the guys. If she wants to watch then she'll watch.

noone said girl. i mean everyone

3/16/13 3:17 AM
shootfightermike
738 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and people i tell about mma still reply to it as that" redneck shit"

i recently hired a black belt in tai kwan do. entire family is blackbelts. when i brought up ufc he hadnt even heard of it. wtf?

3/16/13 3:23 AM
Couldabeen
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shootfightermike -

and people i tell about mma still reply to it as that" redneck shit"

i recently hired a black belt in tai kwan do. entire family is blackbelts. when i brought up ufc he hadnt even heard of it. wtf?

Despite a large number of members here, it's still very much a niche sport. We can forget that sometimes, but its still very true Phone Post
3/16/13 10:57 AM
shootfightermike

100% true^^^

one of my lp agaents were i work mentioned he was a fan of ufc. i casually asked who his fav fighter was?

he said kimbo slice. cmon now kimbo aint fought in years. and thats the last time he watched. roy nelson beating kimbo slice. yet he says hes a fan? smh

3/17/13 2:40 AM
shootfightermike

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.