UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vince wanted to fight Dana at Wrestlemania

3/15/13 10:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arielhelwani:Dana just told an interviewer on rds that Vince mchmaon wanted to fight him at wrestlemania

3/15/13 10:33 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
441 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wins? 

vs. 

3/15/13 10:42 PM
Metafour
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They would have Brock Lesnar run in and smash both of them so its a draw. Phone Post
3/15/13 10:48 PM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean pretend to fight.
3/15/13 10:52 PM
Taz Styles
3005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In a real fight i would go with Dana because he's like 20 or 30 years younger than Vince, but Vince is a pretty tough guy, did you ever see the clip where he goes to jump in the ring and he tears both of his quads at the same time and he didn't even sell it.
3/15/13 10:54 PM
MickColins
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As someone else said, pretend fight. Dana would kick the shit out of Vince in an actual fight. Vince is like 60 something and a giant stiff.

3/15/13 10:56 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vince destroys Dana

The Cooler

Dana has been in the fight game since he was 19 and he was a boxer with over 40 fights, and he was never knocked out except one time involving some story he told last night on Deerdicks show that didn't involve fighting that I either don't remember or didn't listen to properly.

So McMann would get smashed, he can't hang with that kind of experience, even in a fake wrestling fight.

Real boxing record > fake wrestling.
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/15/13 11:00 PM
The Cooler

I don't know how to spell McMahon's name.

Sweet.
3/15/13 11:01 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
898 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol was there at Royal Rumble when Vince tore his quads.

3/15/13 11:05 PM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take the guy who didn't tear both his quads just by walking.

3/15/13 11:08 PM
Taz Styles
3005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 11:09 PM
I remember watching the cage match he had with Stone Cold where he jumped of the cage and landed spine first on the edge of the announcers table.
3/15/13 11:10 PM
Abrtitans
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - Dana has been in the fight game since he was 19 and he was a boxer with over 40 fights, and he was never knocked out except one time involving some story he told last night on Deerdicks show that didn't involve fighting that I either don't remember or didn't listen to properly.

So McMann would get smashed, he can't hang with that kind of experience, even in a fake wrestling fight.

Real boxing record > fake wrestling.
Where on earth are you getting this info? Never heard that. Maybe gym fights or hard sparring. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:12 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Boners Galore - honestly, you should be banned for starting this thread that has nothing to do with the sport of MMA.
You must be a miserable bastard. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:14 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

Chaelismyhero - 
Taz Styles - In a real fight i would go with Dana because he's like 20 or 30 years younger than Vince, but Vince is a pretty tough guy, did you ever see the clip where he goes to jump in the ring and he tears both of his quads at the same time and he didn't even sell it.

Damn tore both quads and showed no pain. He is one tough mother. Some pro wrestlers have insane pain tolerances like Mick Foley.

How the fuck did he tear his quad just walking into the ring like that?

Does he still show up on camera in WWF? Does he try to get in there still or does he just run the company now?
3/15/13 11:17 PM
The Cooler

Edited: 03/15/13 11:18 PM
"Where on earth are you getting this info? Never heard that. Maybe gym fights or hard sparring."

Dana himself has mentioned his boxing record numerous times. There was some confusion over his record, and he hasn't had the time to clarify yet.

He doesn't talk about it much these days. CindyO will be glad to talk to him about it for you if you have specific questions about his career. Just PM her.

As for being in the fight game and never being knocked out except for once while fucking around with friends (which is pretty damn good for a 40 plus fight career), he mentioned both on the MTV show "Ridiculousness" last night.
3/15/13 11:19 PM
Taz Styles

HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
Chaelismyhero - 
Taz Styles - In a real fight i would go with Dana because he's like 20 or 30 years younger than Vince, but Vince is a pretty tough guy, did you ever see the clip where he goes to jump in the ring and he tears both of his quads at the same time and he didn't even sell it.

Damn tore both quads and showed no pain. He is one tough mother. Some pro wrestlers have insane pain tolerances like Mick Foley.

Does he still show up on camera in WWF? Does he try to get in there still or does he just run the company now?

I'm not really sure, i haven't watched wrestling in a very long time, i only know about it from Botchamania.
3/15/13 11:19 PM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 11:19 PM

Ha, I may not have been paying attention, but did you just get you s/n back?

It never gets old...

Edited for errors...

3/15/13 11:21 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad

HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
Chaelismyhero - 

I believe the way he dives into the ring..see how he just flops into the ring..quads probably gave out, that's why he collapsed when trying to get up..jmo

3/15/13 11:23 PM
Taz Styles

The Cooler - "Where on earth are you getting this info? Never heard that. Maybe gym fights or hard sparring."

Dana himself has mentioned his boxing record numerous times. There was some confusion over his record, and he hasn't had the time to clarify yet.

He doesn't talk about it much these days. CindyO will be glad to talk to him about it for you if you have specific questions about his career. Just PM her.

As for being in the fight game and never being knocked out except for once while fucking around with friends (which is pretty damn good for a 40 plus fight career), he mentioned both on the MTV show "Ridiculousness" last night.

He told some boxing stories on Rogan's podcast.
3/15/13 11:26 PM
Taz Styles

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
Chaelismyhero - 

I believe the way he dives into the ring..see how he just flops into the ring..quads probably gave out, that's why he collapsed when trying to get up..jmo

It also looks like he might have clipped his kneecaps on the ring.
3/15/13 11:28 PM
dfw jr
1479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He said real fight or wrestling match whatever I wanted. I laughed and said u are fucking crazy. Vince is a very competitive dude. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:28 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

DojoJay - 

Ha, I may not have been paying attention, but did you just get you s/n back?

It never gets old...

Edited for errors...

No I've been back for a while. It's being put on the line this saturday, but GSP won't fail us. My iconic name will remain 

3/15/13 11:29 PM
dfw jr
1479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never said "whitey ran me out of Boston" do the homework before u start a yappin. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.