UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vince wanted to fight Dana at Wrestlemania

3/15/13 11:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DojoJay - 

Ha, I may not have been paying attention, but did you just get you s/n back?

It never gets old...

Edited for errors...

No I've been back for a while. It's being put on the line this saturday, but GSP won't fail us. My iconic name will remain 

3/15/13 11:29 PM
dfw jr
1487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never said "whitey ran me out of Boston" do the homework before u start a yappin. Phone Post
GayGuardMooseSaucy
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  He said real fight or wrestling match whatever I wanted. I laughed and said u are fucking crazy. Vince is a very competitive dude. Phone Post

Now I've really made it......

IKossedLawlersSalad
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  He said real fight or wrestling match whatever I wanted. I laughed and said u are fucking crazy. Vince is a very competitive dude. Phone Post

DANA!!!

3/15/13 11:31 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF! You're on UG the night before a huge PPV?!

Awesome!!!
3/15/13 11:31 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vince by arm triangle.
3/15/13 11:36 PM
dfw jr
1487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't whitey it was his right hand man and another dude. I have been on the UG for years and have talked about boxing a million times. Even offered a big mouth to fly to Boston with me, he declined. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:37 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLLYWOOD-MO -

WTF! You're on UG the night before a huge PPV?!

Awesome!!!
He's posting from his iPhone. Relax lol. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:40 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

dfw jr -  Wasn't whitey it was his right hand man and another dude. I have been on the UG for years and have talked about boxing a million times. Even offered a big mouth to fly to Boston with me, he declined. Phone Post

3/15/13 11:40 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad - 

lol was there at Royal Rumble when Vince tore his quads.

why was he storming to the ring mad like that?

3/15/13 11:42 PM
jetbluejesus
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you should have done it. Real fight. He's gotta be a weaker opponent than Tito.
3/15/13 11:42 PM
fsshariq
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha Vince juiced the fuck up. Those were the grand old days fellas. Shane O' Mac jumpin off of titantrons and such! Phone Post
3/15/13 11:47 PM
Abrtitans

The Cooler - "Where on earth are you getting this info? Never heard that. Maybe gym fights or hard sparring."

Dana himself has mentioned his boxing record numerous times. There was some confusion over his record, and he hasn't had the time to clarify yet.

He doesn't talk about it much these days. CindyO will be glad to talk to him about it for you if you have specific questions about his career. Just PM her.

As for being in the fight game and never being knocked out except for once while fucking around with friends (which is pretty damn good for a 40 plus fight career), he mentioned both on the MTV show "Ridiculousness" last night.
I could say the same shit about myself. Don't make it true. But that's cool I didn't know that about him. He just never really struck me as an athletic type. And I just heard he taught some legit boxercise. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:50 PM
mmamonstar

Crazy shit!!! Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the 8:50 mark of this intv, says Vince McMahon once challenged him to a fight at 'Mania or a UFC:

FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

obviously you don't wanna hurt the guy but a wrestling match would have been fun

3/15/13 11:51 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FearTheClown - 
IKossedLawlersSalad - 

lol was there at Royal Rumble when Vince tore his quads.

why was he storming to the ring mad like that?

I can't remember, damn it lol..but it was pretty exciting to see the Rumble live.

3/15/13 11:52 PM
FearTheClown

it would have made for interesting viewing, Vince being mad at Dana for "stealing fans from the WWE universe"

3/16/13 12:01 AM
The Za
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hair vs hair

I don't think Dana could do it if he wanted to because of the Menaire's, but that's some once in a lifetime shit. Phone Post
3/16/13 12:04 AM
DoomFarmer

LOL @ the depiction of Abe Froman in that comic.
3/16/13 12:19 AM
Chris27

FearTheClown - 

it would have made for interesting viewing, Vince being mad at Dana for "stealing fans from the WWE universe"

It def could have been big for teh WWE.

If they did that now think of the promos they could cut if Dana went full on, Dana on a big screen talking about WWE being fake and how UFC is PPV king, dropping F bombs like crazy.

Vince clowning the UFC for doing more viewers for Raw than UFC does on FX, how he made Brock and UFC stole him and thats the only reason they did big PPV numbers.

The whole UFC vs WWE thing, Dana shows up to a WWE event with SOnnen, Bones, GSp, Silva, Cain, Ronda, they jump Vince and WWE wrestlers, Brock comes out and has to pick a side. Either he is with the UFC or WWE, he picks the WWE but betrays Vince and Dana wins the match.

Obviously Dana has better things to do than help the WWE sell a PPV but I would watch it if he did it. Would be the only way I'd watch wrestling again.
3/16/13 12:20 AM
MickColins
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana vs. Vince. You can tell who Dana is by the cursing and who Vince is by the size and evil eyes.

3/16/13 12:25 AM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 -
FearTheClown - 

It def could have been big for teh WWE.

If they did that now think of the promos they could cut if Dana went full on, Dana on a big screen talking about WWE being fake and how UFC is PPV king, dropping F bombs like crazy.

Vince clowning the UFC for doing more viewers for Raw than UFC does on FX, how he made Brock and UFC stole him and thats the only reason they did big PPV numbers.

The whole UFC vs WWE thing, Dana shows up to a WWE event with SOnnen, Bones, GSp, Silva, Cain, Ronda, they jump Vince and WWE wrestlers, Brock comes out and has to pick a side. Either he is with the UFC or WWE, he picks the WWE but betrays Vince and Dana wins the match.

Obviously Dana has better things to do than help the WWE sell a PPV but I would watch it if he did it. Would be the only way I'd watch wrestling again.
That wouldn't happen in a million years but DAMN that would be awesome. Phone Post
3/16/13 1:11 AM
TheMessiah

IKossedLawlersSalad -

Vince destroys Dana

Don't know if serious.. Phone Post
3/16/13 1:31 AM
ruggets4nuggets

BuddyRevell - 

I'll take the guy who didn't tear both his quads just by walking.

this

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.