UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> This pic is making me maybe root for Nick

3/15/13 10:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GROUNDnLB
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude clearly hates doing PR, but trying his hardest. I'm a Canadian and still probably will root for the hometown boy, but I respect Nick...he's trying! Cute pic

Phone Post
3/15/13 10:33 PM
CaptainWoody
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome pic
3/15/13 10:42 PM
CaptainWoody
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No love for this?

vtfu
3/15/13 10:42 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why you may not know is that Nick and Nate do A LOT to help the children in their community. A LOT more than most UFC fighters
3/15/13 10:44 PM
LeftLowKick
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think people realize... nick diaz is NOT an asshole... i've never heard one fan account where nick was an asshole to anyone.... on the contrary i've heard all the exact opposite of that
3/15/13 10:45 PM
TightTriangle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That kid is selling wolf tickets Phone Post
3/15/13 10:46 PM
new kid on the block
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle -  That kid is selling wolf tickets Phone Post

This
3/15/13 10:47 PM
wrestling4life
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great pic Phone Post
3/15/13 10:48 PM
wrestling4life
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

P.s I think Diaz can take lil GSP, most likely 1st round stoppage IMO Phone Post
3/15/13 10:49 PM
Kunu

What an awesome pic Phone Post
3/15/13 10:50 PM
jasonhightower
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great pic, VTFU!

3/15/13 10:50 PM
BlueNamer

that's actually gsp. he'll be 265 tomorrow.
3/15/13 10:52 PM
Soup and Beer
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick:  "Why you gotta hold up a belt like your,... uh, a champion or something.  That's kind of disrespecting real fighters like me bro.  You trying to sell me wolf tickets or somthin'?"

Kid: "Huh?"

Nick: "People get slapped for that around Stockton you know".

3/15/13 10:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic pic! Phone Post
3/15/13 10:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Epic pic! Phone Post
War Diaz Phone Post
3/15/13 11:02 PM
GROUNDnLB
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wrestling4life - P.s I think Diaz can take lil GSP, most likely 1st round stoppage IMO Phone Post
I heard the Lil guy has quite a good ground game from the playground, I might have to take the little tyke! Phone Post
3/15/13 11:02 PM
GROUNDnLB

jasonhightower -

Great pic, VTFU!

Thanks! Phone Post
3/15/13 11:03 PM
GROUNDnLB

CaptainWoody - No love for this?

vtfu
Thanks bud! Right back atcha for the ttt Phone Post
3/15/13 11:07 PM
MaliceX
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/15/13 11:09 PM
Esto si que sera una guerra!!
3/15/13 11:17 PM
mofomike
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:D

3/15/13 11:19 PM
Vulva Fabulous
777 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a GSP fan, but also a Diaz Brothers fan as well. It surprises me how so many people feel that athletes that try to sell a fight or play games against an opponent to try to get in his head to throw away a game plan. While I agree Nick is a tough SOB and expects respect, but he also says how he loves the fight game and everything he does is for his fans. Not to mention, it's a kid looking for a pic with him. Considering Diaz's childhood, I'm sure he would never say no to a pic for a kid.

Adults that grew up in a tough enviroment usually go 1 of 2 ways, an Nick fought his way to be a successful star that he is today. Like he said, the UFC needs a bad guy and if it gets him the fight he wants, that's fine.

Not only is that a cool pic (as I've seen many pics of athletes posing with kids), Nick looks genuinely thrilled to take a pic with the lil tyke. The Diaz Bros do a ton for their community as another poster said already. I bet he gave the kid some serious words of encouragement and it'll be a day that the kid will never forget.

I sincerely hope that the UFC starts to focus on the good stuff that he does, because although I don't personally know him, he's somebody that I would be happy to have as a friend. As loyal as possible, funny, and he's down to earth althought he has some money now. It's unfortunate that weed is illegal in the NSAC (fed gov't too). I don't think Nick wants to miss all of those events, but I really think that he has a significant anxiety disorder and refuses to take Xanax or Klonipin. He's always been a natural guy, weed is natural. It was nice to see and hear Dana go on the record that he doesn't think it's a performance enhancer and the rule is BS, but what does seem to have changed is that Nick has decided that it's just better for him to go with the rules instead of fight them because he has a Theraputic Exception in CA. Rules are Rules and Nick seems to have finally "got it". I sure hope so because he's such an amazing athlete and a great, exciting fighter and for all of the hard work he's put into his career, I hope the UFC starts to focus on the good side of Nick.

Sorry for the FRAT. I root for both fighters so I just want it to be a good clean fight....I'd love to see them be cool with eachother at the end regardless of who wins. Phone Post
3/15/13 11:24 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just finisehd the Countdown show. Man I hate Nick's attitude, and Ceasar said it best "If he can't complain its foreign to him" but he's been thru alot.

I really am a fan of Nick after it. You can tell hes trying
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was thinking about this the other day. Nick reminds me of Wandy back in the Pride days. Super talented, always acted like a dick to fighters but always appreciative of his fans. look at Wandy today. he doesnt have the edge like he used to and now is pratically a ambasader to the sport. I think nick will be the same way.
Got MMAlk

TightTriangle - That kid is selling wolf tickets Phone Post
Hahaha!!! Phone Post
3/15/13 11:31 PM
Meastt
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueNamer - that's actually gsp. he'll be 265 tomorrow.
Lol!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.