UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Is this normal on GOMAD?

3/16/13 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, modified gomad to 2lt a day. I started at 93kg in mid January and with SS and milk I have reached 99.2kg. A lot more mass in my upper body and legs with a bit of extra body fat.

My weight gained slowed over the last couple of weeks and this week I actually lost. My diet is consistent as is my training and my numbers are still going up. I am not too concerned if losing weight is normal because I was thinking of trying a litre a day to drop some bf anyway, I am just curious if this is typical.

Cheers. Phone Post
3/16/13 2:07 AM
MixedMartialArse
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would assume as overall weight and muscle mass increases, BMR does too meaning maintenance calories increase and what was a surplus no longer is.

That sound about right? Phone Post
3/16/13 9:36 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArse -  I would assume as overall weight and muscle mass increases, BMR does too meaning maintenance calories increase and what was a surplus no longer is.

That sound about right? Phone Post

You would be correct.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.