UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ricci at the weighins

3/16/13 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ you guys acting like you want to pay for Colton Smith on a Ppv main card. His fight was boring as shit, and if its about respect...remember how Colton wouldn't even acknowledge the guy trying to give him a Harley. Phone Post
3/16/13 1:51 PM
Dougie
944 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Ricci was just upset that freakshow had no hairstyle?

3/16/13 2:02 PM
easymfe
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's Ricci's hometown.  If 169 was in Colton Smith's hometown, he would be on the main card.  

3/16/13 2:03 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Lol @ you guys acting like you want to pay for Colton Smith on a Ppv main card. His fight was boring as shit, and if its about respect...remember how Colton wouldn't even acknowledge the guy trying to give him a Harley. Phone Post

Ricci isnt exactly Mr Excitement Plus Colton Smith dominated him
3/16/13 2:11 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Freakshow gets him worse than Curran did
3/16/13 2:11 PM
Drunkenirishfc
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like both of them. Sucks one has to lose.
3/16/13 2:12 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Lol @ you guys acting like you want to pay for Colton Smith on a Ppv main card. His fight was boring as shit, and if its about respect...remember how Colton wouldn't even acknowledge the guy trying to give him a Harley. Phone Post

Oh I agree, Ricci hasn't proven himself and he doesn't deserve main card status. But people here are acting like they're wanting to pay to see Colton smith fight Phone Post
3/16/13 2:13 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Winston Wolf -

Oh I agree, Ricci hasn't proven himself and he doesn't deserve main card status. But people here are acting like they're wanting to pay to see Colton smith fight Phone Post

Both should be on prelims simple as that
3/16/13 2:17 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ricci does seem like a total douche in the closet. Never liked him since seeing his fake wine drinking with his fake gf on TUF Finale.
3/16/13 2:19 PM
Sex Chicken
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw that Ricci didn't notice the handshake. When he goes back to his handlers you can see them tell him that he missed the handshake. Ricci then runs back to try to shake Fletcher's hand but Fletcher had already started to leave. I could be wrong.

3/16/13 2:20 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken - 

I saw that Ricci didn't notice the handshake. When he goes back to his handlers you can see them tell him that he missed the handshake. Ricci then runs back to try to shake Fletcher's hand but Fletcher had already started to leave. I could be wrong.

I kind of noticed that as well, but he still seems like a total douche bag.
3/16/13 2:25 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How Cote isn't on the main card over Ricci is beyond me.
3/16/13 2:25 PM
Hocky Balboa
8666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meastt - Ricci would have been a lot more respectful if Freakshow would have been wearing skinny jeans, a scarf and holding a martini. Phone Post
You just described my third husband. Phone Post
3/16/13 2:31 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - 
Meastt - Ricci would have been a lot more respectful if Freakshow would have been wearing skinny jeans, a scarf and holding a martini. Phone Post
You just described my third husband. Phone Post

You see, this is why our marriage ended. If you'd paid more attention you'd know that I drank appletinis and wore a neckerchief... self-centered jerk.
3/16/13 2:32 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha people are losing their minds over this card.
3/16/13 2:34 PM
Smellde Gluve
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meastt -  Ricci would have been a lot more respectful if Freakshow would have been wearing skinny jeans, a scarf and holding a martini. Phone Post

Well, hello Mr Ricci!

3/16/13 2:37 PM
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's lucky to have a fight let alone on the main card lol, just because you train at Tristar doesn't mean you're GSP
3/16/13 2:52 PM
Sex Chicken
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check out 17:25.

Hard to say. I give the benefit to of the doubt that the guy was nervous at his first UFC event, and got confused.

3/16/13 2:55 PM
Winston Wolf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ricci actually seems like an ok dude Im sure he didnt relize he forgot to shake hands He aint a thug
3/16/13 3:41 PM
Brabatross
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - How Cote isn't on the main card over Ricci is beyond me.

It's because the UFC always likes to put an exciting fight as the last prelim fight to get people excited for the main card.
3/16/13 3:56 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

LOL @ UFC pretending the TUF finale didn't happen.  Ricci, who they wanted to win, debuts on PPV and the guy who beat him/TUF winner Colton Smith is on the UFC 160 undercard.

This.

This forum IMPLODED when Ricci lost so I'm not bringing up that one.

However, Ricci lost yet gets the bigger slot on a mega show.

Colton win but gets buried on a PPV that half the people will buy.

It says it all. Phone Post
3/16/13 4:00 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Winston Wolf -

Both should be on prelims simple as that
No.

Amir Sadollah is on main cards too and no one buys a ticket to see him.

A TUF winner deserves his first UFC bout to be a main card bout.

That's all.

Ricci is getting better treatment for not winning than Colton did for having won.

Look at Brendan Schaub.

The UFC has pushed him so hard he has a footprint on his ass yet Roy Nelson gets treated like scum.

If Schaub had a chin, the UFC would pretend his loss to Nelson never happened and push him in the mix ahead of Hunt.

Ricci has the looks, the GSP connection and they'd rather he won.

But on skills and "star power", you are correct that both belong on prelims.

It's just that Colton won TUF and a TUF winner deserves one main card fight. Phone Post
3/16/13 4:12 PM
Thacommish
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

LOL @ UFC pretending the TUF finale didn't happen.  Ricci, who they wanted to win, debuts on PPV and the guy who beat him/TUF winner Colton Smith is on the UFC 160 undercard.

coincidentally cant the same be said about freakshow?
3/16/13 5:22 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope Ricci gets KO'd. Phone Post
3/16/13 5:38 PM
RPBJJ
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanToFighter -
epwar -

Wtf is with that? That sir, is a pile of dog shit served to Colton Phone Post
Did you watch that fight?

Zzzzzzzz Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.