UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How is Hendricks/GSP good?

3/17/13 1:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AliBomaye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is this fight not gsp/koscheck again but with Hendricks having better hands and no jab. GSP is an animal he's too good. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:20 AM
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

They should just do a ceremony 3 times a year where GSP does a backflip and Dana puts the belt on him.
3/17/13 1:22 AM
grimer

Maybe I'm just buying the hype but I think Hendricks has a really good chance.
3/17/13 1:23 AM
MMAjustice

you said it yourself... hendrix has better hands...
the kos/gsp fight stayed standing.

GSP dosnt have condit's chin either.
3/17/13 1:24 AM
Pink Impala

It is good because Hendricks will finally knock this fucking boring excuse for a champion out
jmont

DonFreedomFrye - You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

They should just do a ceremony 3 times a year where GSP does a backflip and Dana puts the belt on him.
Haha Phone Post
DaemonDragon
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny's a southpaw. That alone makes a substantial difference.

I do expect GSP to win. I think he'll avoid the bombs early, Johnny will gas, and GSP will cruise to a decision.

But GSP cannot prepare for Johnny the same as he did for Kos, because Johnny is, in terms of technique, a very different opponent from Kos.
3/17/13 1:25 AM
Jambo888
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is gonna lose sooner or later. hendricks seems to be the guy with the best combination of skills to do it

DMBpig
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

Lol Phone Post
Priest Driven Ambulance
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You win. I enjoyed this. Subbed to VU later. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:26 AM
Trick or Truth
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ LMAO DFF!
3/17/13 1:27 AM
zazy
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jambo888 - 

GSP is gonna lose sooner or later. hendricks seems to be the guy with the best combination of skills to do it

+1
3/17/13 1:27 AM
GROUNDnLB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks leaps in and goes for it. He can do that since he has a way better chin than Kos. And Georges for that matter. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:29 AM
tehunajammedaconeinmyjimmo
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

Over in one.

3/17/13 1:29 AM
ShoeMoney
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO

For those who don't know which I am guessing is 99.999% of fans is that KOS was very lucky to wrestle in a very weak division.  Do your homework he wasnt even the best person on his team for that weight (he was red shirted).

Hendricks is a MUCH better wrestler and he has MUCH more power.

Get the fuck out of here comparing the 2.

3/17/13 1:30 AM
Wonkamaster

DonFreedomFrye - You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

lol.
3/17/13 1:35 AM
Dirtguy

I am drunk and this is fuckin hilarious Phone Post
3/17/13 1:40 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

grimer - Maybe I'm just buying the hype but I think Hendricks has a really good chance.
Nah Hendrix has the ability to win no doubt.

Johnny is a bad dude... A better version of Koscheck for sure. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:42 AM
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP made another thread exactly this because he apparently didn't like how this one turned out.
3/17/13 2:43 AM
Jambo888
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - OP made another thread exactly this because he apparently didn't like how this one turned out.

awesome. hahaha

3/17/13 3:06 AM
AliBomaye

DonFreedomFrye - OP made another thread exactly this because he apparently didn't like how this one turned out.
Actually did it from my iPhone so I didn't think this one sent. My mistake but yea I did Phone Post
3/17/13 10:09 AM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
grimer - Maybe I'm just buying the hype but I think Hendricks has a really good chance.
Nah Hendrix has the ability to win no doubt.

Johnny is a bad dude... A better version of Koscheck for sure. Phone Post
I stand by this. Hendrix has a better chance of defeating GSP than anyone else he's recently fought.

Stylistically he's a bad match up. If his wrestling negates Georges then it's going be a long night for GSP. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:15 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One left from Hendrix and its GSP/Sera all over again.
3/17/13 10:18 AM
SKINS

LMAO
3/17/13 10:21 AM
Bounty Hunter

i think hendricks has a better chance than gsp's last 8 opponents.

should be a good fight. cant wait

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.