UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How is Hendricks/GSP good?

3/17/13 10:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MuchRespec'
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ride or die with Big Rig! Phone Post
3/17/13 10:22 AM
Osbot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - Kos doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Hendricks.

But Hendricks isn't as mobile as Kos. Hendricks looked terribly clumsy out there several times. He was also slow and plodding.
3/17/13 10:44 AM
R00STER

As a fan of GSP, I can tell you this fight concerns me. I don't think for a second it's a foregone conclusion that GSP wins.
3/17/13 11:49 AM
MagSlim

DonFreedomFrye - You're right. No one should fight GSP anymore because it's worthless.

They should just do a ceremony 3 times a year where GSP does a backflip and Dana puts the belt on him.
. Phone Post
3/17/13 12:08 PM
LibertyForGranted
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO, GSP and Koscheck's athletic abilities are much more comparable than Hendrix and Kos.

GSP and Kos are explosive athletes that would likely thrive in any sport with proper training.

I think Hendrix is less of an athlete, but more of a pure fighter than GSP and Kos. An underrated skill in MMA is the ability to drive forward, strike accurately, and counter-wrestle while doing it. Hendrix does this as well as anyone.

The only question that needs to be asked is if 25 minutes is enough time for Hendrix to connect with a left? This largely depends on Hendrix to use his wrestling defensively. GSP's gameplan would have to revolve around trying to sub Hendrix. I say 60-40% GSP wins by sub or lame UD.
3/17/13 12:54 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 12:56 PM
This is THE fight with GSP that does NOT got to a decision. Either Hendricks gets the KO or, more likely, GSP subs him.<br

Hendricks has very good wrestling and KO power, but he seemed clueless on top of Condit, imagine on his back against GSP. He'll get subbed fast. And he was gassed. Ina 5 round fight, that's again a recipe to get subbed.

Standing, he's a dangerous man though, for sure.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.