UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Alliance Pan Camp 2013

3/17/13 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lucian
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came as a guest ... an outsider .. This week to train at a world class facility with world class grapplers. I solidified the game I had and realized holes that I didn't know I had. I was welcomed with open arms and treated as a friend by the universal family that Brazilian Jiu Jitsu creates. I want to say thank you to Jacare, Fabio Gugel, Lucas Lepri, Leo Noguera, Tarsis Humphreys, and all the high level instructors and friends that I made this week. As a recreational Masters Brown belt I felt like I solidified my position in the great pecking order of Jiu Jitsu and was shown respect and given knowledge freely and without hesitation by some of the best in the world. I look forward to including all my new friends in the journey of Jiu Jitsu in my life.
Thank you again Alliance Jiu Jitsu,
Until we meet again on the mats,
Lucian Hornbuckle Phone Post
3/17/13 4:17 AM
Sir Lawrence

ttt
3/17/13 10:10 PM
Synado
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is awesome man. Glad you had a good time.
3/18/13 11:19 AM
CJJScout
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't hardly help but get better with the General on the mat. I have friends that have been lucky enough to train with him and they say he is a BJJ savant.
3/19/13 12:45 PM
Lucian

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend. Phone Post
3/19/13 3:17 PM
mrgoodarmbar
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well said. Good luck to you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.