3/17/13 1:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100%. period
3/17/13 1:43 AM
John M
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silly boy
3/17/13 1:43 AM
Dana Van Gogh
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Retard Phone Post
3/17/13 1:44 AM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nein. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:44 AM
ShoeMoney
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO

100% is lol

first - hendricks

2nd - toss up

3rd - condit.

50% at best.

I gave it to hendricks and I am a condit fan.  The takedowns just count for so much.

3/17/13 1:45 AM
Jambo888
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no

Mihow

lol
Samoa
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Against Nick?  Yes. Tonight?  Absolutely not. 

3/17/13 1:47 AM
Ingo Weigold
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANUTS.COM, By Fans, For Fans!
Wicked smahtMF - 100%. period

Yeah you are high fren...

3/17/13 1:48 AM
wazzu19
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like condit.

But I also liked the irony of Hendricks pointing the fight with takedowns to win, as condit pointed the fight with Diaz to win.

Little Karma that made me feel better about that.

Only because I knew the potential war Diaz and condit could've been. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:54 AM
iamjohnny

tl;dr
3/17/13 1:57 AM
FinestScotch

Condit edged out the standup with volume over power. Hendricks landed like 20 fuckin TDs. Get real.

The MMA Mathematician
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was an amazing fight, and definitely a close one -- what a war! I think the second round was very close and that is truly the deciding factor in this one. Going by UFC judging, you probably have to give it to Hendricks. Via Pride judging, I would score this one for Condit. I, like many people, really feel like damage is downplayed whereas takedowns are sorely overvalued. Throughout most of the fight Hendricks did very little with his top position and was actually getting beat up a lot from the bottom while defending against multiple, near constant submission/sweep attempts. But the first two rounds Hendricks also did a lot of damage on the feet, so it is not that simple, nor was it a robbery by any means.

If you score for damage, I vote Condit...especially with the way he took control of the fight at the end there; in a five round fight, the outcome looks like it would have been very different. If you score more for control, Hendricks probably takes it. That being said, both did a lot of damage and it was a very tightly contested back and forth bout. Excellent fight between two amazing fighters!

MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoeMoney -

100% is lol

first - hendricks

2nd - toss up

3rd - condit.

50% at best.

I gave it to hendricks and I am a condit fan.  The takedowns just count for so much.

Perfectly said Phone Post
3/17/13 1:59 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, just no. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:07 AM
aka_rtotheoh

hendricks did zero from top. condit was busy. takedowns did it. 5 rounds condit would have finished. oh well. condit will still be more watched and liked. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:20 AM
Wicked smahtMF

MasterofMartialArts - 
ShoeMoney -

100% is lol

first - hendricks

2nd - toss up

3rd - condit.

50% at best.

Perfectly said Phone Post

i accept that
3/17/13 2:27 AM
Wicked smahtMF

If the fighter on bottom gets back up then the TD is canceled out, no? the only points scored should be those between the TD and recovery. A TD is nothing in and of itself. just a transition from one environment to another. When hendricks forces the fight to the ground (where he wants it) he earns. when Condit gets the sweep or stand up hes taking the fight where he wants it. they cancel. Condit did far more damage/ work from bottom. on the feet, Condit got Johnny much closer to a finish than Johnny did Condit. idk how that can be argued. Did everyone miss Hendricks eyes rolling back in his head lol? desperately avoiding exchanges using TDs should not be rewarded or considered winning... especially for a guy like Hendricks who wants to strike unless hes getting out-struck. Who wanted that fight to end after the third more? Who had the momentum? if that fight would have gone 5 rounds who would have won? if you didnt see that Johnny was breaking/ running the clock out with TDs/ bound to get finsihed if the fight continued, idk what to say to ya.
3/17/13 2:37 AM
cumprido1
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awfully close fight. I think they score takedowns way too heavily.

I think round 2 was a tossup, and condit won the 3rd. I think condit did more damage. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:42 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit disagrees. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:48 AM
CapnKindBud

Condit won. Takedowns without damage are for stocky wrestlers who are too afraid to stand in the pocket and fight.
Takedowns like Cain does are followed by viscous punches and elbows nonfuckingstop. THAT is ground and pound. The opponent is doing anything he can just to get away from the pain.
This takedown reward for Hendricks who would be getting battered and then get a takedown and Condit would get back up and start battering him with punches elbows and knees....
Hendricks won rd. 1
Empty takedowns should not be rewarded at all. They do nothing . It is an unfair advantage for the shorter stocky fighter.
Cain type of takedown? Yes big points
Hendricks type? Nope Phone Post
3/17/13 2:59 AM
Droppin Fights

Lmao Phone Post
3/17/13 3:06 AM
CaptainPlanet
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of delusional people on this thread Phone Post
3/17/13 7:40 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Attila -  Condit disagrees. Phone Post

that is false. did u watch the post fight press conference. gtfoh and vtfd
3/17/13 7:45 AM
Wicked smahtMF

Wicked smahtMF - 
Attila -  Condit disagrees. Phone Post

that is false. did u watch the post fight press conference. gtfoh and vtfd

epic fail! wtf is this 01ers immune to VDs? i should be in the fucking green if theres really a trolls only rule. Besides, this is either a lack of info or lie.

"it kills me that he lost that fight"
Nick Diaz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.