UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Done paying for GSP headliners

3/17/13 2:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
insomnia
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You idiots still haven't figured what Gsp is going to do in a fight, you should be embarrassed at yourself for buying and expecting otherwise more than anything.
3/17/13 2:13 AM
BigEyedFish
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/17/13 2:14 AM
Johnny D
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish -

Thank you, I needed a powder puff for the bad rash I have but a tissue will do. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:29 AM
Mexican Janitor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a GSP die hard, but don't blame you. He's the hometown hero for me....win/lose/draw I'm still gonna cheer him on. But I'll admit, he's not exactly the most "exciting" fighter. I definetly dont blame anyone for not wanting to put down cash to see him fight. GSP is still my boy tho... Phone Post
3/17/13 2:31 AM
Johnny D
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexican Janitor - I'm a GSP die hard, but don't blame you. He's the hometown hero for me....win/lose/draw I'm still gonna cheer him on. But I'll admit, he's not exactly the most "exciting" fighter. I definetly dont blame anyone for not wanting to put down cash to see him fight. GSP is still my boy tho... Phone Post
Yeah, I hate to admit it, he's pretty good. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.