UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz fans must hate Nick Diaz

3/17/13 3:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smaller guys?  Robbie Lawler, Zaromskis, Daley, Scott Smith, Shamrock are smaller guys?  Those are all 185'ers homie.

3/17/13 3:47 PM
Osbot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 
NICK MANNING - Stugatz, I thought you were better than this

Don't focus on me....focus on GSP - he's the one that's better than "that"....

Not sure why people can't admit it - ever since Serra knocked him out he fights not to lose.

What a stupid phrase "fights not to lose".

What should he do instead? Fights not to win?

You realize that fighting not to lose is by definition the same thing as fighting to win.

3/17/13 3:50 PM
random_muppett
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlchemyIronworks -
NICK MANNING - YO MY BOI DIAZ WON DAT FITE FARE N SQUAIR. GSP IS A PUSSY YO!

He can't be a Diaz fan, those shirts.cost like 42 dollas yo Phone Post
Stolen or got it off his mom for Xmas imo Phone Post
3/17/13 4:38 PM
mgraham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAfan1million - 
mgraham -
Masakyst - ^^ Examples of Nick Diaz Fans upset that GSP wasn't the first fighter ever to finish Nick Diaz

Such strange behaviour, to wish for your fighter to lose harder than he did.

I am a Diaz fan because I enjoy his fighting style, I like him because he always tries to finish fights. No other reason. If an opponent were to try to finish him and succeed, I would appreciate this because I appreciate this particular style of fighting. Fighting to finish, not to win on the scorecards. Get it now? I am a fan of the style, not the person.
In what ways did Diaz try to finish Condit? By letting his hands hang down and mean-mugging him? And against GSP? Holding on for bare life! If he was such a stud, why didn't he open up with his hands off his back making it a fist fight? Oh yeah, he only does that against smaller guys up against the fence when HE has the dominant position... Phone Post

Diaz was unable to make much of an attempt to try to finish either GSP or Condit because both fighters were able to impose their will on him and control the fight.

Nowhere in this thread have I claimed that Diaz is a "stud". I said that I believe that Diaz wishes to finish every fight he is in and I appreciate any fighter who exhibits this desire. If a fighter were to attempt and succeed in finishing Diaz, I would be impressed and would enjoy the fight.

The OP laments that "Diaz fans must hate Diaz because they always complain about his opponent not finishing him". See the paragraph above for my reason. I've repeated myself several times now so If you still don't understand what I'm saying, you never will.

I like Pat Barry and Mark Hunt for this same reason and I really don't care how many times these guys lose.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.